White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

Now what's the punishment ? Talk about PUNISHING race soldiers 4 harming Black citizens.

When blk ppl fk up ? We don't get the "It shouldn't have happened" We get very specfic court dates. Very specfic sentences. Very specfic harsh punishments.

Noor got three years.
Van Dyke got three years
Chauvin got 20 years.

The first two definitely deserved longer sentences.

You are always going to defend the vast majority of black ppl being killed by law enforcement and even on the rare case that you don't, you will never demand punishment which is part of the code of white supremacy

I'm going to defend police doing their jobs... yes.

But Van Dyke's sister being married to a black man is supposed to impress me ? That's supposed to mean something ?

I wouldn't be suprised if he (Van Dyke) and other police officers were givin her all kinds of sh*t and Van Dyke and his family disowned her.

Well, you'd be wrong. In fact, part of the reason I'm on the outs with my brother is she chimed in to our facebook conversation and got upset I was criticizing him.

You think you are gonna better train this ?

You don't. That guy should be fired.

Well this is just you trying to justify why blk ppl deserve to be killed. So you're coming with the old "I felt threatened"

But out of all the streotypes black men have - The black brute is the strongest one. It's the strongest because it's based on fear. Deep down whites know that if a black man bashed in their brains it would not be completely undeserved.

Ah, your violent wank fantasies again...

I think on a level that is so buried it’s in their deep-subconscious, you're aware of the violence, and the THREATENED violence, it takes to keep a system like this going and you are aware of the collective privileges you get from it and you also know, again subconsciously, that Black rage is justified.

Nope. Nothing justifies bad behavior. Heck, by that logic, we should excuse John Gacy because his father abused him.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

You are comparing a cop killing a drugged out thug on a rampage to the Klan? Really?

Once again. You repeating an argument you have made before. This is all you do. Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be way more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. While it is true that most black murders are black-on-black, it is just as true that most of white murders are white-on-white.

As I have said many time you are trying makes the worth of black life conditional. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter, then they can act as if they should have justice, then they can act as if they are human beings with human rights. Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken seriously, as absolute, as not being conditional.

Whites like you and @MarathonMike love talking about the dreaded specter of black crime, but you’re pretty damned cloak-and-dagger when it comes to the issue of what to do about it.

Okay, let's look at that one. Mike points out that when black people are killed, no one reports it to the police if they saw the killer.

But through a combination of socioeconomic corralling (being priced out of neighborhoods and having existing, affordable ones plowed under), judicious policing (slave patrols reborn), destruction of family bonds (black men missing from families due to incarceration and/or death) and the encouragement of self-loathing, self-defeating pathologies, white Americans are doing a pretty good job of taking care of the “black problem.”

Right, it's our fault that 75% of black children are born out of wedlock and they join gangs to make up for it. Because America is inherently racist, and Dammit, you Asians are making us look bad by succeeding!!!

Noor went to prison. He reacted and made a mistake. Chauvin had 9 minutes to take his knee off Floyds neck and didn't. That's why he's doing big time. There is no equivalences in these situations. George Floyd wasn't banging on a police car in the middle of thd night. And you don't mention Kim Potter who decided to stop somebody for an air freshener tree hanging on his rear view mirror and ended up "accidently" pulling the trigger on her gun thinking it was a taser. Or that's the story she to the court.

Damond knocked on the window of a police car she called to report a crime. But Noor shot her because he never should have been a cop.

Floyd was a drugged out lunatic who was resisting arrest when the cops were trying to restrain him.

As for Potter, she didn't shoot him over an air freshener. She shot him because he started fighting the cops AFTER they tried to take him into custody because he had an outstanding warrant for gun possession and threatening a woman. You seem to leave outa bunch of steps.

1) Cops see expired tags and an illegal air freshener after he put on a right turn signal in a left turn lane.
2) They pull him over and find out that he had no proof of insurance or driver's license
3) After running his name in the computer they found out he failed to appear in court for a weapons violation and had an open restraining order issued by a woman, and there was an unidentified woman in the car with him.
4) He then started to fight with the cops after they attempted to take him into custody.

So a lot worse than poor Justine Damond trying to be a good citizen and report a crime and getting shot by an affirmative action hire who already had prior incidents of using excessive force against the public.

Duante Wright, on the other hand, had a long criminal record at age 20, including armed robbery,

Such as when he nearly choked a woman to death during an armed robbery.

Or the 16 year old friend he shot in the head and left in a wheelchair.

KARE 11 Investigates: Lawsuit claims Daunte Wright shot a teenager in the head

JoeB131

Meaning = "I'm going to justify the police killing black folk with cherry picked stats and trying to prove how they deserved it"

JoeB131
Damond knocked on the window of a police car she called to report a crime.

Knocked on the window ? Fk out my face

Why was she running toward a cop and reaching into her robe pocket?

Call the cops if you see a disturbance, but she wanted to be captain save a hoe and run around the street in her pajamas. Looking like a dam fool.

You're not mourning Justine. You and other whites are mourning what the killing of Justine meant: That Whiteness isn’t guaranteed to protect you. That you can find yourselves in the same plight as black people.

I'll never extend my care to a peoples whose idea of reciprocation is my annihilation. They can mourn over their losses by their selves. Just like we do.

JoeB131
So a lot worse than poor Justine Damond trying to be a good citizen and report a crime and getting shot by an affirmative action hire who already had prior incidents of using excessive force against the public.

giphy.gif

JoeB131
But Noor shot her because he never should have been a cop.

Mohamed Noor went to jail for merely for doing his job and none of the people who defended police shootings said a word (not even the police) The Justine Damond trial has proven the whole "Blue Lives Matter" and "I was afraid for my life" frauds for the racist ploys they are.

They forgot to tell Noor he was only allowed to shoot black people on sight and get away with it.

JoeB131
As for Potter, she didn't shoot him over an air freshener.

Daunte Wright would not have been pulled over for his air fresheners and they wouldn’t have wound up in a position of needing to arrest him if he was white. She would not have responded to his actions so fearfully and would not have shot him were it not for her white supremacist mindset. He would be alive today to possibly face judgement for his previous crime

JoeB131
She shot him because he started fighting the cops AFTER they tried to take him into custody because he had an outstanding warrant for gun possession and threatening a woman. You seem to leave outa bunch of steps.

They shot him while he was fleeing.

Police are not supposed to shoot on fleeing suspects.

Even the US Supreme Court can see what is wrong with that – or could in Tennessee v Garner (1985). And you are not supposed to use a Taser (stun gun) on anyone trying to drive a car since it temporarily paralyses them.

The white slut also stood around for 10 minutes after she shot him and didn't render any first aid, let the kid bleed out and then she curled up in a fetal position and started the white woman tears

But shooting an unarmed black man over an air freshner is justifiable to you. Why ?

BECAUSE THEY'RE STICKING IT TO THOSE N*GGERS !!!!

giphy.gif

But a white kid stabs a cop ? Then shooting is not justifiable. Once again only a white supremacist could rationalize something like that

As usual they stack the jury with white people who are gonna stay on code and they gave Potter a second degree manslaughter which is a very very low charge

1656587610505.png

They were always gonna buy her lie of confusing a taser with a gun.

1656589605833.png

And white supremacists could hide behind the Asian American (Regina Chu) judge. This is why I laugh when you talk about "How great Asian American are doing" well of course white supremacists are gonna assist Asians because many of them are just as anti-black as them and you.

1656589687223.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
JoeB131

Joe, understand that what you think Affirmative Action is whites have gotten from the first day of this country. YOU are an Affirmative Action hire.

JoeB131
She shot him because he started fighting the cops AFTER they tried to take him into custody because he had an outstanding warrant for gun possession and threatening a woman. You seem to leave outa bunch of steps.

She thought she was using her taser. The stop was unnecessary. You're looking for reason to justify this killing while dissing Muhammad Noor. Kim Potter was also an affirmative action hire but you don't seem able to mention that. You call Lisa a racist. Read your own posts you racist SOB.

Last edited:
JoeB131

Meaning = "I'm going to justify the police killing black folk with cherry picked stats and trying to prove how they deserved it"

JoeB131
Damond knocked on the window of a police car she called to report a crime.

Call the cops if you see a disturbance, but she wanted to be captain save a hoe and run around the street in her pajamas. Looking like a dam fool.

You're not mourning Justine. You and other whites are mourning what the killing of Justine meant: That Whiteness isn’t guaranteed to protect you. That you can find yourselves in the same plight as black people.

I'll never extend my care to a peoples whose idea of reciprocation is my annihilation. They can mourn over their losses by their selves. Just like we do.

JoeB131

giphy.gif

JoeB131
But Noor shot her because he never should have been a cop.

Mohamed Noor went to jail for merely for doing his job and none of the people who defended police shootings said a word (not even the police) The Justine Damond trial has proven the whole "Blue Lives Matter" and "I was afraid for my life" frauds for the racist ploys they are.

They forgot to tell Noor he was only allowed to shoot black people on sight and get away with it.

JoeB131
As for Potter, she didn't shoot him over an air freshener.

Daunte Wright would not have been pulled over for his air fresheners and they wouldn’t have wound up in a position of needing to arrest him if he was white. She would not have responded to his actions so fearfully and would not have shot him were it not for her white supremacist mindset. He would be alive today to possibly face judgement for his previous crime

JoeB131

They shot him while he was fleeing.

Police are not supposed to shoot on fleeing suspects.

Even the US Supreme Court can see what is wrong with that – or could in Tennessee v Garner (1985). And you are not supposed to use a Taser (stun gun) on anyone trying to drive a car since it temporarily paralyses them.

The white slut also stood around for 10 minutes after she shot him and didn't render any first aid, let the kid bleed out and then she curled up in a fetal position and started the white woman tears

But shooting an unarmed black man over an air freshner is justifiable to you. Why ?

BECAUSE THEY'RE STICKING IT TO THOSE N*GGERS !!!!

giphy.gif

But a white kid stabs a cop ? Then shooting is not justifiable. Once again only a white supremacist could rationalize something like that

As usual they stack the jury with white people who are gonna stay on code and they gave Potter a second degree manslaughter which is a very very low charge

View attachment 664238

They were always gonna buy her lie of confusing a taser with a gun.

View attachment 664249

And white supremacists could hide behind the Asian American (Regina Chu) judge. This is why I laugh when you talk about "How great Asian American are doing" well of course white supremacists are gonna assist Asians because many of them are just as anti-black as them and you.

View attachment 664250

I'm not excusing her shooting, but I believe she didn't intend to shoot him. She is on video calling taser, taser, taser. She made a mistake under pressure and is paying for it as she should. Making mistakes under pressure happens; that's why military special ops troops spend hundreds of hours a month on live fire training to reduce mistakes. Guess what, despite all that training they still make mistakes sometimes. If you want perfect police, go buy an ED209.

I'm not excusing her shooting, but I believe she didn't intend to shoot him. She is on video calling taser, taser, taser. She made a mistake under pressure and is paying for it as she should. Making mistakes under pressure happens; that's why military special ops troops spend hundreds of hours a month on live fire training to reduce mistakes. Guess what, despite all that training they still make mistakes sometimes. If you want perfect police, go buy an ED209.
The stop was unnecessary.

Signaling a right turn in a left turn lane and expired tags. That's two good reasons for a traffic stop. The tags are an automatic ticket. The wrong signal is an indication of possible DUI. The air freshener is probably a bad stop on its own.
Do you think cops should allow unregistered cars to drive on the public roads? Do you think cops should let impaired drivers drive on the public roads?

Yes, yes, some white girl wouldn't date you once and you've been angry ever since. Whatever, dude. Captain Save a Hoe? Well, we'll get back to that one.

According to his own testimony...

As the officers prepared to leave, Noor "entered 'Code Four' into the cruiser's computer, meaning the scene was safe".[25] Harrity would later indicate "that he was startled by a loud sound near the squad" and, just then, Damond approached the police car's driver-side window.[27] Harrity drew his weapon, but pointed it downward and did not fire.[28] Noor, however, fired once through the open window, fatally striking an unarmed and barefoot Damond in the abdomen.[25][27] The officers attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation to no avail; Damond died 20 minutes later.[29] Harrity later told a supervisor "We both got spooked."[25]

At Noor's trial, Harrity testified of hearing "something hit the car and I also hear some sort of murmur" and that he feared an "ambush" but deemed it "premature" to use deadly force.[28] Noor testified that he did not see Damond's hand or any object in it, but nonetheless believed that his partner "feared for his life" and "there was a threat".[30] The prosecutors presented evidence that Damond's fingerprints were not on the police car, suggesting she had never made contact with it, and called two expert witnesses on police use of force, who testified that Noor's decision to shoot was unreasonable.
[31]

I've been pretty consistent in being against police misconduct... even when the person killed is a piece of human garbage like Duante Wright or George Floyd.

Actually, it was kind of hard to defend him when he was completely in the wrong.

Sluts? Save a Ho? Misogyny much? No wonder that white gal wouldn't date you!

He wasn't shot over an air freshener. He was shot over resisting arrest after it was found out he had outstanding warrants after he was pulled over for a moving violation and expired tags, no license or insurance. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The cops make 10 million arrests a year. A lot of them have guns or knives. Most of them are NOT shot.

Actually, it's what the law called for. She didn't intend to shoot him.

Except the mostly white white jury sent her to prison for making a mistake...

She thought she was using her taser. The stop was unnecessary. You're looking for reason to justify this killing while dissing Muhammad Noor. Kim Potter was also an affirmative action hire but you don't seem able to mention that. You call Lisa a racist. Read your own posts you racist SOB.

Hey, fun facts about Mohammed Noor.

Following the deadly shooting of Damond, the Star Tribune reported Noor's police training had been "fast tracked", making reference to the seven-month immersive training program for cadets; some suburban police departments see the cadet programs as a way to quickly diversify their police forces.[19] Noor's police training had been part of the cadet program for the Minneapolis Police Department, an accelerated[19] seven-month program aimed at candidates who already have a college degree and wish to enter law enforcement. Former police chief Janeé Harteau stood by Noor's training:

In September 2018, it was reported that in 2015, two psychiatrists and other training officers had raised concerns about Noor's fitness for police duty. Two months before the shooting, Noor allegedly pointed a gun at the head of a driver he had pulled over for a minor traffic violation.
[22]

Meanwhile, Kim Potter had 18 years of experience on the force.

The Stop wasn't unnecessary. He had just committed a moving violation and he had expired tags. Those are two valid reasons to pull someone over. Last January, I got pulled over because I had a headlight that was out. But because white privilege I actually cooperated with the officer, I was let off with a warning. Of course, I also don't have any outstanding warrants or restraining orders, because I, you know, obey the law.

But you see, I take these things by a case-by-case basis.

I think that Breonna Taylor's death was unnecessary, because the cops executed a no-knock warrant at 1 AM and blindly fired into her home.
Laquan McDonald's death was unnecessary, because they had him penned in and he was mentally ill.
Botham Jean - minding his own business in his apartment because Amber Guyger got confused as to what floor she was on.

Duante Wright was a piece of garbage, tho...

So the cops are supposed to ignore moving violations?

Duarte made a left turn signal while making a right turn.
They also noticed that he had expired plates, and, oh, yeah, the air freshener you keep going on about.
When they pulled him over, he had no license and no insurance.
Then they ran his name, and found out he had an outstanding warrant for skipping a court hearing on a weapons charge and a restraining order filed by a woman, and there was a woman in the car with him.

Up until this point, everything they did was pretty much valid.

Then he decided he didn't want to be taken into custody and decided to make a run for it. Potter mistook her gun for her taser in five seconds that the incident happened, and for that mistake, she'll spend the next two years in prison.

You write: That number turned to four million and it was due to forced breeding.

Why do you believe all the child-bearing was forced?

You write: You have not seen any denials of Africas role in the role in the slave trade.

I’m glad to see you acknowledging the horrific crimes committed by black people.

You write: In 2020 just over 400 whites were killed by blacks. More than 200 blacks were killed by whites.

Where did you get that over 400 number? I’m glad you admit that black people kill hundreds more whites than whites kill blacks. I’m sure you eagerly condemn these violent attacks and are looking for ways to stop these ugly racist murders committed by blacks.
I thought he said he was talking about after slavery ended?
Since this thread is about what happened after slavery, your digging up anecdotes shows that you cannot face the truth. 389,000 blacks were shipped here from Africa. That is what Africa is responsible for. That number turned to four million and it was due to forced breeding. But it was whites who made slavery legal here. You repeat the story of the African king who is claimed to have gotten rich selling slaves but you don't post about the people like this:

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

“We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”

You talk about black slaveowners based on disingenuous garbage from the white supremacist rag American Thinker. These articles site the numbers of slaves blacks owned and racists like you run with it. But when you look deeper into those numbers you find that blacks owned about 1 percent of all slaves in America. As you dig further, you find that the majority of blacks purchased their spouses, children, other relatives and in some cases they purchased other blacks to give them freedom. So again, you are dishonest.

This thread is not about wha Africans have done. Africans did not implement slave breeding. Africans did not create slave backed securities to sell as investments in America and Europe. Africans did not create sharecropping and the company store, convict leasing, black codes, sundown towns, lynchings, jim crow, restrictive covenants, redlining, riots and acts of terror on prosperous blacks and black communities.

Your post is nothing but a bunch of disingenuous crap. This thread is titled "White Racism Did Not End AFTER SLAVERY." You have not seen any denials of Africas role in the role in the slave trade. What you have been shown is that things did not happen the way you describe. Blacks were not running to white invaders freely offering slaves for sale. That's not what happened.

The only people trying to deny are those like you. Historians have cited the conflation of white indentured servitude and slavery. Apparently, white slaves were not as prevalent as you want to make them since American history has primarily been written by whites.

Now let me address one final disingenuous claim you make.

In 2020 just over 400 whites were killed by blacks. More than 200 blacks were killed by whites. Now if we want to play per capita, the murder rate of blacks by whites creates geater damage to the black community. But to show what kind of disingenuous prick you actually are in 2020 at least 7,000 whites were killed by another white person. Using the same argument whites like you trot out when we talk about police killing blacks, white on white murder is what you should be more concerned about. If there is ANY ethnic cleansing of whites going on, they are doing it to themselves. And I have not even added the 40,000 suicides committed by whites in that same year as compared to 3,500 for blacks.

This thread is about white racism after slavery in AMERICA. Not what some African despot did in Ethiopia. Not about African slavery while ignoring that slavery exists today in Europe. Your post was disingenuous and not really on topic. It amounts to the sad tactic white racists here use to deny white racism in America today.
About what happened AFTER slavery? Not according to your post here.

JoeB131
Yes, yes, some white girl wouldn't date you once and you've been angry ever since.

Interestimg. Very interesting. So I was just talking about police brutality and white supremacists in law enforcement and you just randomly starting typing about me not being to able to get a white girl and being angry about it.

Where the F did that come from ?

Some of you white dude are REAL INSECURE about black men ain't ya ?

I know tons of white girls who were concubines and sluts for the homies in college. Than some naive white dude wifes her up after she been slammed, and run up, dun up, bun up and scun up by the wide reciever and linebacker at penn state. Than the marriage lasts like 3 years and he can't understand why. Real stuff

Penis envy. When I stayed in open bay barracks or go to the field or some shyt. during Shower time I see all these White dudes with tiny peen. And I was like.......so thats why they so pissed off an bitter.

Thats why some of them drive souped up muscle cars or big trucks with big tires.......overcompensating for something.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Interestimg. Very interesting. So I was just talking about police brutality and white supremacists in law enforcement and you just randomly starting typing about me not being to able to get a white girl and being angry about it.

Naw, man, we're happy you are taking those fat chicks off our hands.

I've noticed Paul didn't brag about the white women he's scored with... its "other black men". I think it proves my point, he's still about the rejection thing, aintcha?

Penis envy. When I stayed in open bay barracks or go to the field or some shyt. during Shower time I see all these White dudes with tiny peen. And I was like.......so thats why they so pissed off an bitter.

Nobody believes you were even in the military, Paul. You wouldn't have lasted a week in basic training.

Last edited:
JoeB131
She was reporting a crime and affirmative action hire Mohammed Noor shot her.

Just like white affirmative action hire Timothy Loehmann shot up a 12 year old?

I don't think you understand what you are calling Affirmative Action.

Because Affirmative Action for whites started with this:

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed "the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws." Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land per person. “The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright.” It got even better for colonists as those who “imported” slaves also got fifty acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia, for 161 years, ending in 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in all the original thirteen colonies. Headrights were the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

It continued with this:

The Three-Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

And with this:

The Naturalization Act of 1790 states: “any alien, being a free white person,” could apply for citizenship, so long as they lived in the United States for at least two years and in the state where the application was filed for at least one year. This law allowed “children of citizens of the United States that may be born … out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural-born citizens.” Please notice the first seven words. Only whites were entitled to be citizens of this country.

And with this:

One of the greatest miscarriages of justice in this nation’s history was a direct rebuttal to the claim that all men are created equal called Dred Scott v. Sandford. I am not going into all the particulars of this case. The court’s opinion says all you need to know. “A black man has no rights a white man is bound to respect.” The result of Dred Scott v. Sandford was that whites were given rights and status blacks were denied.Or- Affirmative Action.

And with this:

Passed in 1862, the Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land. To qualify for Homestead land, a person had to be a citizen of the United States, and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866.

And this:

On April 16, 1895, the United States Supreme Court rendered another one of the sorriest decisions in American history. It is known as Plessy vs. Ferguson. From this decision came the principle of separate but equal.

And this:

The National Housing Act was passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934.29 This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is the policy that may have had the most impact on wealth accumulation in modern America.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy that still negatively impacts communities today.30 The FHA Underwriting Manual set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess home values in American neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices. It was done by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA established a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system. My point here is the FHA was a government agency whose policies specifically provided whites with opportunities to increase wealth through homeownership. The formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage.
“Of the $120 billion worth of new housing subsidized by the government between 1934 and 1962, less than 2 percent went to nonwhite families.”

And this:

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children.Today, most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law excluded occupations mainly done by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, approximately two-thirds of the blacks in America were ineligible. For years, most blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

And this:

Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare, folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded.

And this:

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Child labor was eliminated by this act. All these were good things, but… In every law that was passed as part of The New Deal, Roosevelt had to compromise with southern representatives to get the votes he needed. In the case of the FLSA, due to pressure from southern congress members, he decided that industries would be excluded from the regulations where the majority of workers were black. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

And this:

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill.38 This law provided benefits for veterans returning from World War Two. This act included funds for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time, southern members of Congress fought the passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks.

Over one million returning black soldiers were unable to get GI benefits. My father was one of those soldiers.

And today white women are the number one beneficiary of affirmative action.

So when you're white trying to diss blacks with affirmative action, look in the mirror and you will see the image of the people who have benefitted the most from what you sayy affirmative Action is.
None of your post has anything to do with people today. You always resort to history, usually before any of us existed.

JoeB131
Yes, yes, some white girl wouldn't date you once and you've been angry ever since.

I know tons of white girls who were concubines and sluts for the homies in college. Than some naive white dude wifes her up after she been slammed, and run up, dun up, bun up and scun up by the wide reciever and linebacker at penn state. Than the marriage lasts like 3 years and he can't understand why. Real stuff

Thats why some of them drive souped up muscle cars or big trucks with big tires.......overcompensating for something.
Your view of white girls is quite degrading. They certainly did something to hurt your ego.

None of your post has anything to do with people today. You always resort to history, usually before any of us existed.
It makes for an impossible standard to "end white racism" since the sins of history cannot be changed, It is as if IM2 needs white racism to justify his belief system.

JoeB131
I've noticed Paul didn't brag about the white women he's scored with... its "other black men"

That's because getting with a white girl is nothing to brag about

JoeB131
I think it proves my point, he's still about the rejection thing, aintcha?

Seems like your projecting. It's you that's been rejected a lot by women

JoeB131
Nobody believes you were even in the military, Paul. You wouldn't have lasted a week in basic training.

Never said I was in the military

Signaling a right turn in a left turn lane and expired tags. That's two good reasons for a traffic stop. The tags are an automatic ticket. The wrong signal is an indication of possible DUI. The air freshener is probably a bad stop on its own.
Do you think cops should allow unregistered cars to drive on the public roads? Do you think cops should let impaired drivers drive on the public roads?
More excuses.

I've been stopped for driving while black. Until you have that experience multiple times don't ask me any questions.

JoeB131

Why wouldn't he? You did.

It makes for an impossible standard to "end white racism" since the sins of history cannot be changed, It is as if IM2 needs white racism to justify his belief system.
If this was about the sins of history white racism would not exist. But you guys are in here daily talking your racist bs and while you do it declare that the very racism you practice now is a sin of the past, Only a complete mental retard would claim somebody needs racism. You actually said that and think you make sense.

Forum List

Back