White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

Who would have thought that behaving like responsible human beings would result in better life outcomes than behaving like feral animals?

I guess it must be “racist” that better behavior produces better results.
White racism is feral behavior.

Jordan Woods did a 10-year study of police stops, and it is considered one of the most in-depth studies on this issue. The findings were published in 2019 and are available at the Michigan Law Review repository website. Here are his words:

"To summarize, the findings do not support the dominant danger narrative surrounding routine traffic stops. Based on a conservative estimate, I found that the rate for a felonious killing of an officer during a routine traffic stop for a traffic violation was only 1 in every 6.5 million stops. The rate for an assault that results in serious injury to an officer was only 1 in every 361,111 stops. Finally, the rate for an assault (whether it results in officer injury or not) was only 1 in every 6,959 stops. Less conservative estimates suggest that these rates may be much lower. In addition, the vast majority (over 98%) of the evaluated cases in the study resulted in no or minor injuries to the officers. Further, only a very small percentage of cases (about 3%) involved violence against officers in which a gun or knife was used or found at the scene, and the overwhelming majority of those cases resulted in no or minor injuries to an officer. Less than 1% of the evaluated cases involved guns or knives and resulted in serious injury to or the felonious killing of an officer."33

The findings speak for themselves. The actual threat level to police appears to be less than the authority to kill police are given.

Stop making excuses Joe.

"We saw in the school shooting in Texas Uvalde a few weeks bk then when there is REAL DANGER from a real killer. The cops wimp out like Bitches n we’re to scared to go in."

Exactly. They let children get killed because they were scared. They shoot unarmed blacks because they are scared. White racists try finding excuses and make false claims about black violence because they want to see police kill people of color.

"We saw in the school shooting in Texas Uvalde a few weeks bk then when there is REAL DANGER from a real killer. The cops wimp out like Bitches n we’re to scared to go in."

Exactly. They let children get killed because they were scared. They shoot unarmed blacks because they are scared. White racists try finding excuses and make false claims about black violence because they want to see police kill people of color.
And this wasn’t Rambo. Not the terminator. Or some green beret. It was some spotty untrained teen with mommy issues got a whole police force to stand down.

Incredible

And this wasn’t Rambo. Not the terminator. Or some green beret. It was some spotty untrained teen with mommy issues got a whole police force to stand down.

Incredible
True. He punked down an entire police force.

Yes you are a racist. This discussion has nothing to do about what was done to my ancestors. There are more than 3 people who agree with me and no racist agree a couple of with me. What you call black racism isn't even racism. You can't get through to me because I know more about this than you do. I don't have any racist views and the only blacks you agree with are the ones who validate your racism. You are the horse here son. I don't know what you think you're trying to teach me, but you're the annoying one. This is the exact racism you display:

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

According to me a white person who has never been black can tekl black people that what they say about their experience in America isn't so. I know more about what affects blacks than you. I know more about what affects blacks than whites posting here. The people who can legitimately dispute or disagree with me are superbadbrotha, A, newsvine, katsteve, curriedgoats, ms. turqouise, MarcATL and other blacks here. Because they have lived it. You disagree then tell me it's because you talk to a couple of black friends who don't agree with me and that's supposed to represent how wrong I am. Now if I tried that with you, the couple of white friends would be dismissed because they don't represent all whites or they would be considered panderers.

So it's like this, you don't know squat about being black in America today. So if we tell you that white racism still exists but its not done like it was in the 1960's, that's the way it is. And it has been proven to be the case.
You have never been white, and thus have not suffered the effects of Affirmative Action discrimination against you. This is by far the largest racial discrimination in America, America's worst race problem, and you have never experienced it, except as a beneficiary, for which you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Who would have thought that behaving like responsible human beings would result in better life outcomes than behaving like feral animals?
I guess it must be “racist” that better behavior produces better results.
White racism is feral behavior.

Have I ever advocated or defended white racism?

As a black man, you have the choice to behave like a human being, or to behave like a subhuman animal. The choice is yours; and so are the consequences of that choice.

As a white man, I have exactly the same choice, and the consequences tied to that choice are the same as well.

Incredible
Actually, it was ONE bad, stupid cop (possibly underqualified, because of Affirmative Action)

Jordan Woods did a 10-year study of police stops, and it is considered one of the most in-depth studies on this issue. The findings were published in 2019 and are available at the Michigan Law Review repository website. Here are his words:

"To summarize, the findings do not support the dominant danger narrative surrounding routine traffic stops. Based on a conservative estimate, I found that the rate for a felonious killing of an officer during a routine traffic stop for a traffic violation was only 1 in every 6.5 million stops. The rate for an assault that results in serious injury to an officer was only 1 in every 361,111 stops. Finally, the rate for an assault (whether it results in officer injury or not) was only 1 in every 6,959 stops. Less conservative estimates suggest that these rates may be much lower. In addition, the vast majority (over 98%) of the evaluated cases in the study resulted in no or minor injuries to the officers. Further, only a very small percentage of cases (about 3%) involved violence against officers in which a gun or knife was used or found at the scene, and the overwhelming majority of those cases resulted in no or minor injuries to an officer. Less than 1% of the evaluated cases involved guns or knives and resulted in serious injury to or the felonious killing of an officer."33

The findings speak for themselves. The actual threat level to police appears to be less than the authority to kill police are given.

Stop making excuses Joe.
How did he get his “conservative estimate”?

Have I ever advocated or defended white racism?

As a black man, you have the choice to behave like a human being, or to behave like a subhuman animal. The choice is yours; and so are the consequences of that choice.

As a white man, I have exactly the same choice, and the consequences tied to that choice are the same as well.
Your comments are white racism. History shows us that white men have behaved like feral animals but blame everybody else for that behavior.

Your comments are white racism. History shows us that white men have behaved like feral animals but blame everybody else for that behavior.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Black people kill hundreds more whites than whites kill blacks.

This ethnic cleansing has been going on for decades.

Black people kill hundreds more whites than whites kill blacks.

This ethnic cleansing has been going on for decades.
Wrong. Whites have killed so many blacks since America became a country that blacks could never catch up even if what you said was true.

Whites are killing thousands more whites than blacks are. That has been what's gone on.

What specifically doe Republicans want to end gives Blacks a “fair chance”? For starters, Democrats can’t or won’t get Blacks State ID cards. How are you going to get a fair chance without an ID card?

You think Obama was the first and only President not subject to “sabotage”? Every President past, present, and future is subject to sabotage from rivals both inside and outside the party. How does one use “whiteness” to sabotage the President.

Biden is accepted despite his constant racism because you are told to accept him. He has never changed. He told Blacks that they would not be Black if they had voted for Trump. You can’t get much more racist than that.
Democrats express concern for minorities not having state issued ID cards ONLY for matters around elections. Nothing else requiring ID gets attention from Democrats.

Democrats express concern for minorities not having state issued ID cards ONLY for matters around elections. Nothing else requiring ID gets attention from Democrats.
Wrong.

How do Blacks get by without ID? Supposedly, Blacks are the ones who have the most difficulty getting state-issued ID. Before you throw your bullshit racist hurls in defense, what I just stated comes from the people you vote for and Support. They say Blacks have the hardest time getting IDs.

How do Blacks get by without ID? Supposedly, Blacks are the ones who have the most difficulty getting state-issued ID. Before you throw your bullshit racist hurls in defense, what I just stated comes from the people you vote for and Support. They say Blacks have the hardest time getting IDs.
Actually what you say is untrue and it would be nice if white republicans quit thinking you can speak for blacks or as experts on being black.

Actually what you say is untrue and it would be nice if white republicans quit thinking you can speak for blacks or as experts on being black.
I don’t say it. The people who dig their heels in when it comes to using state issued IDs for voting point to Blacks not having them or have the hardest time getting them. Yet they do nothing to support or get Blacks IDs which is needed for so many other things.

Forum List

Back