White Privilege for Blacks

Holy shit talk about egg on someone’s face., I hope that goes viral. There’s no other way to describe that as racism exposed!

And it is 2 years old.

Lefty media protecting scum left.

Holy shit talk about egg on someone’s face., I hope that goes viral. There’s no other way to describe that as racism exposed!
It happen back in 2019. This is not the first thread on it but perhaps this the first thread on it this year.

Why not discuss the subject matter.

The dumb bitch said he was white.

He is black.

Dumb bitch was wrong.

You are racist.
As I understand it, the nice lady didn't say he was white, she said he enjoyed white privilege.

Big difference.

A black man has white privilege to a dumb left wing bitch.

Wow.

Explain it away lefttards.

Lets make this clear.

This dumb bitch claimed a black dude has white privilege.

She might be the dumbest bitch who ever lived.
David Webb does sound like a white guy, and it was a radio show.

Still makes her argument look like shit. It basically went like this - “I’m a success because I worked hard” “yeah but you’re white” “uhm actually I’m black” “well then let’s talk about something else, shall we?”

White Privilege for Blacks.

Only a Lib could invent this bullshit.

Lets make this clear.

This dumb bitch claimed a black dude has white privilege.

She might be the dumbest bitch who ever lived.
David Webb does sound like a white guy, and it was a radio show.

Still makes her argument look like shit. It basically went like this - “I’m a success because I worked hard” “yeah but you’re white” “uhm actually I’m black” “well then let’s talk about something else, shall we?”

She proved White Privilege is bullshit.

You like him because he's your token negro to spew your racist rhetoric.

What rhetoric does he spew? Give us an example there, badass! I like him because he is a man first, an intelligent man, and a "black" man second. You hate him because he refuses to carry your racist agenda for you in a bucket and proves that the black man ISN'T oppressed and DOES have equal opportunity.

LIVE IT.

LOVE IT.

LEARN IT.

He isn't a "black" man. Just another MAN.

Maybe some day you'll grow to be as much.

What rhetoric does he spew? Give us an example there, badass! I like him because he is a man first, an intelligent man, and a "black" man second. You hate him because he refuses to carry your racist agenda for you in a bucket and proves that the black man ISN'T oppressed and DOES have equal opportunity.

LIVE IT.

LOVE IT.

LEARN IT.

As an engineer minor (ended up finance) your sig is amazing.

Can you list a few of these goodies, giveaways and guarantees?
Not being punished for committing crimes.

Crimes that black people can't imagine getting away with.

That's one of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that many whites enjoy in our society.
I agree with that but the culprit is government, not white people. The same government you fully support.

I agree with that but the culprit is government, not white people. The same government you fully support.
Whites perpetuate it, and are conveniently blind to it, because it benefits them.

aka they like it that way.

That was just ONE of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that white supremacy affords white people in America.

It's in the business sector, it's even in the churches.

It's everywhere, so spare me your anti-government rightwing rhetoric.

We have an Administration that's saying they want to tackle this issue.

Are you ready to stand in support behind them in this regard?

Can I get reparations for my great grandfather being murdered by Uncle Joe?

LIVE IT.

LOVE IT.

LEARN IT.

But you do like him because he's a "black man" that agrees with Your rhetoric! And, that's one "black man" who might have never been oppressed! Thats like me generalizing, and saying some whites arent racist, because you said they aren't! And you and me both know that's a lie...

You never lived it.

You'll never love it.

You don't want to learn it.

Nobody respects that coon David Webb.

^^^^RACIST HATE-MONGER. Sorry, bud but NON-racists DO appreciate him because we judge a person on their actions and integrity, not their SKIN COLOR.
Yeah right...
All of the sudden they're Martin Luther King fans. If he was alive today most of them would hate his guts, because he stood for liberty and justice for everyone. The True Embodiment of What America was supposed to be...

Forum List

Back