White Privilege for Blacks

I agree with that but the culprit is government, not white people. The same government you fully support.
Whites perpetuate it, and are conveniently blind to it, because it benefits them.

aka they like it that way.

That was just ONE of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that white supremacy affords white people in America.

It's in the business sector, it's even in the churches.

It's everywhere, so spare me your anti-government rightwing rhetoric.

We have an Administration that's saying they want to tackle this issue.

Are you ready to stand in support behind them in this regard?

2 things -
1) everything you said is bullshit.

2) if you’re looking for government to solve all your problems I suggest you look in another direction to save yourself from disappointment

But you do like him because he's a "black man" that agrees with Your rhetoric!

WRONG AGAIN, buttwipe!

A). I have no rhetoric. I live by common sense, logic and facts.

B). I never even HEARD of the guy before until this thread! I don't even recall his name!

C). I only liked him because his comments in that video were intelligent, centered, rational, reasonable and balanced. He attempted to draw the lady into agreement rather than attempt to further polarize.

You hate the guy because he blows up your stereotype of the "oppressed, angry black" and YOU CAN'T REFUTE A THING THER GUY SAYS. :21:

Can we examine white privilege for blacks?

How does that go for them?
When blacks are recipients of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that whites now enjoy for being white, then we'll have white privilege for blacks.
Can you list a few of these goodies, giveaways and guarantees?
Seriously, you want a list? 40 thousand white mf's stormed the fuckin Capital and all but 4 lived to see another day, you don't think that's a fuckin privelege of your whiteness? Giveaways....87% of all disabilities handouts, ie welfare is givin to white people. Its the only form of welfare, the feds will not talk about, discuss or try to limit and cut. Guarantees, there is a undeniable promise by America's code of conduct to white skin....that regardless of your plight in life, ex felon, rapist, murderer, what ever...you white skin will give you a second chance pass to the good life....eventually. And the goodies....come on, you just had a president, that was exclusively ALL YOURS.

WRONG AGAIN, buttwipe!

B). I never even HEARD of the guy before until this thread! I don't even recall his name!

C). I only liked him because his comments in that video were intelligent, centered, rational, reasonable and balanced. He attempted to draw the lady into agreement rather than attempt to further polarize.

You hate the guy because he blows up your stereotype of the "oppressed, angry black" and YOU CAN'T REFUTE A THING THER GUY SAYS. :21:

See how the lefty calls you a racist.

WRONG AGAIN, buttwipe!

That's One black guy out of Millions. So I guess you got all black people figured out from listening to him, huh? If he said it, then it has to be true!

Dummy

When blacks are recipients of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that whites now enjoy for being white, then we'll have white privilege for blacks.
Seriously, you want a list? 40 thousand white mf's stormed the fuckin Capital and all but 4 lived to see another day, you don't think that's a fuckin privelege of your whiteness? Giveaways....87% of all disabilities handouts, ie welfare is givin to white people. Its the only form of welfare, the feds will not talk about, discuss or try to limit and cut. Guarantees, there is a undeniable promise by America's code of conduct to white skin....that regardless of your plight in life, ex felon, rapist, murderer, what ever...you white skin will give you a second chance pass to the good life....eventually. And the goodies....come on, you just had a president, that was exclusively ALL YOURS.

40k stormed the capital? Yeah I’m going to call bullshit

I agree with that but the culprit is government, not white people. The same government you fully support.
Whites perpetuate it, and are conveniently blind to it, because it benefits them.

That was just ONE of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that white supremacy affords white people in America.

Typical left wing nut. I agree with you and you attack me.

No. It’s government. Government includes lots of black people. In fact, most blacks live in cities where blacks run things. The mayor, police chief, city counsel, judges, school board, etc are black.

So spare your bs.

Some blacks have white privilege?

Like Obama?
Huh? What white privilege did Obama have? You're just posting bullshit..

Obama was ALL white privilege! Are you kidding? And he masked it in a chocolate, candy coating.
METH MUCH, YOU IGNORANT BAFFOON
No that's something you Caucasians indulge in! Peckerwood
Peckerwood???LOLOL....clearly your in you late 90's...go to bed and dream...bitch

If he was alive today most of them would hate his guts

WRONG AGAIN, Dickwick! If MLK Jr were alive today, YOU'D hate his guts because he wouldn't agree with or like the way you, the left or blacks are milking, polarizing or building on the race card for political sake. If you study what he was about, he was actually AGAINST everything the left and most blacks do now and the way they do it today. He would be APPALLED at some of your shit.

King was for true peace, brotherhood and unity. You FEED off division and tension.

Typical left wing nut. I agree with you and you attack me.

No. It’s government. Government includes lots of black people. In fact, most blacks live in cities where blacks runs things. The mayor, police chief, city counsel, judges, school board, etc are black.

So spare your bs.
Right wing morons can use any word n the dictionary to describe the left, n e word but nuts...agree?

If he was alive today most of them would hate his guts

WRONG AGAIN, Dickwick! If MLK Jr were alive today, YOU'D hate his guts because he wouldn't agree with or like the way you, the left or blacks are milking, polarizing or building on the race card for political sake. If you study what he was about, he was actually AGAINST everything the left and most blacks do now and the way they do it today. He would be APPALLED at some of your shit.

King was for true peace, brotherhood and unity. You FEED off division and tension.
Says a Trump supporter, who no doubt in anybody's mind, would be an assassin today, if Dr. King was alive....Com'on, the only reason you white murderers do mass murders and don't go after blacks today, cause CAMERA'S ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.....lololo AND YOUR STUPID ENOUGH TO POST AND TALK ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Some blacks have white privilege?

Like Obama?
Huh? What white privilege did Obama have? You're just posting bullshit..

Obama was ALL white privilege! Are you kidding? And he masked it in a chocolate, candy coating.
METH MUCH, YOU IGNORANT BAFFOON
No that's something you Caucasians indulge in! Peckerwood
Peckerwood???LOLOL....clearly your in you late 90's...go to bed and dream...bitch
No, you go take a nap! Tell your cousin to move over, and not to snore too loud...BITCH

40k stormed the capital? Yeah I’m going to call bullshit
IM USING TRUMP'S MATH.....OWN IT BITCHES.

Forum List

Back