White Privilege for Blacks

Typical left wing nut. I agree with you and you attack me.

No. It’s government. Government includes lots of black people. In fact, most blacks live in cities where blacks run things. The mayor, police chief, city counsel, judges, school board, etc are black.

So spare your bs.
Since we're in agreement on this issue...

Are you ready to stand by this Administration in their efforts to fight systemic racism?

Last edited:
Can we examine white privilege for blacks?

How does that go for them?
When blacks are recipients of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that whites now enjoy for being white, then we'll have white privilege for blacks.
Can you list a few of these goodies, giveaways and guarantees?
Seriously, you want a list? 40 thousand white mf's stormed the fuckin Capital and all but 4 lived to see another day, you don't think that's a fuckin privelege of your whiteness? Giveaways....87% of all disabilities handouts, ie welfare is givin to white people. Its the only form of welfare, the feds will not talk about, discuss or try to limit and cut. Guarantees, there is a undeniable promise by America's code of conduct to white skin....that regardless of your plight in life, ex felon, rapist, murderer, what ever...you white skin will give you a second chance pass to the good life....eventually. And the goodies....come on, you just had a president, that was exclusively ALL YOURS.

40k stormed the capital? Yeah I’m going to call bullshit
IM USING TRUMP'S MATH.....OWN IT BITCHES.

I have no idea what that means, but I have no doubt of its stupidity

Some blacks have white privilege?

Like Obama?
Huh? What white privilege did Obama have? You're just posting bullshit..

Obama was ALL white privilege! Are you kidding? And he masked it in a chocolate, candy coating.
METH MUCH, YOU IGNORANT BAFFOON

TRIGGER MUCH, BUTTHEAD?
I like how your allowed to use that god aweful signature as your posting mate, but the hating moderators wouldn't let me use a simple photo of a tiger for mine...this site is so one sited and bias

When blacks are recipients of the goodies, giveaways and guarantees that whites now enjoy for being white, then we'll have white privilege for blacks.
Seriously, you want a list? 40 thousand white mf's stormed the fuckin Capital and all but 4 lived to see another day, you don't think that's a fuckin privelege of your whiteness? Giveaways....87% of all disabilities handouts, ie welfare is givin to white people. Its the only form of welfare, the feds will not talk about, discuss or try to limit and cut. Guarantees, there is a undeniable promise by America's code of conduct to white skin....that regardless of your plight in life, ex felon, rapist, murderer, what ever...you white skin will give you a second chance pass to the good life....eventually. And the goodies....come on, you just had a president, that was exclusively ALL YOURS.

I have no idea what that means, but I have no doubt of its stupidity
"largest crowd in the history of the world" don't ring a bell?

If he was alive today most of them would hate his guts

WRONG AGAIN, Dickwick! If MLK Jr were alive today, YOU'D hate his guts because he wouldn't agree with or like the way you, the left or blacks are milking, polarizing or building on the race card for political sake. If you study what he was about, he was actually AGAINST everything the left and most blacks do now and the way they do it today. He would be APPALLED at some of your shit.

King was for true peace, brotherhood and unity. You FEED off division and tension.
Says a Trump supporter, who no doubt in anybody's mind, would be an assassin today, if Dr. King was alive....Com'on, the only reason you white murderers do mass murders and don't go after blacks today, cause CAMERA'S ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.....lololo AND YOUR STUPID ENOUGH TO POST AND TALK ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Wow.

Watch some TV and orgasm, you nut.

WRONG AGAIN, Dickwick! If MLK Jr were alive today, YOU'D hate his guts because he wouldn't agree with or like the way you, the left or blacks are milking, polarizing or building on the race card for political sake. If you study what he was about, he was actually AGAINST everything the left and most blacks do now and the way they do it today. He would be APPALLED at some of your shit.

King was for true peace, brotherhood and unity. You FEED off division and tension.
Says a Trump supporter, who no doubt in anybody's mind, would be an assassin today, if Dr. King was alive....Com'on, the only reason you white murderers do mass murders and don't go after blacks today, cause CAMERA'S ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.....lololo AND YOUR STUPID ENOUGH TO POST AND TALK ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Wow.

No, you nut, I cream...get it right lunatic.

No,that's the Republican Party! Lead by your Orange Messiah that got a Army of Neckbeards to storm the Capitol a few weeks ago. Attempting to perform a coup. One of Dr. Kings last speeches before they Murdered him was about reparations and he would despise you racist fucks!

Last edited:
This storm the capital shit is getting old

Well Just like Trump...you're a loser! Bitch

would be an assassin today
you white murderers
YOUR STUPID ENOUGH TO POST AND TALK ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

You're an idiot. You have serious mental damage. If I ran this forum, I'd throw you jackals right off of it. You have no place in civilized society. You SPEW HATE and racism, then go off like a volcano ballistic when white people don't live up to your desired model. You WANT the racism, you WANT the hate. You WANT it back from white people. You are everything King was against. You are against everything King stood for. You don't want unity or harmony or peace because you'd then have nothing to spew your poisonous vitriol against outward at others to avoid dealing with the truth that you actually HATE YOURSELF. I pity you.

Wow.

No, you nut, I cream...get it right lunatic.

ewwww

I like how your allowed to use that god aweful signature as your posting mate, but the hating moderators wouldn't let me use a simple photo of a tiger for mine...this site is so one sited and bias

Wow. Ever make it out of the 10th grade?

My "signature" actually has about ten science and social meanings, all good and constructive.

would be an assassin today
you white murderers
YOUR STUPID ENOUGH TO POST AND TALK ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

You're an idiot. You have serious mental damage. If I ran this forum, I'd throw you jackals right off of it. You have no place in civilized society. You SPEW HATE and racism, then go off like a volcano ballistic when white people don't live up to your desired model. You WANT the racism, you WANT the hate. You WANT it back from white people. You are everything King was against. You are against everything King stood for. You don't want unity or harmony or peace because you'd then have nothing to spew your poisonous vitriol against outward at others to avoid dealing with the truth that you actually HATE YOURSELF. I pity you.
You're not BLACK!!!! YOU can't speak for Dr. KING YOU DUMBASS. He wouldn't suffer for you dickheads or this bullshit. Thats why they had to move him out of the equation.

My "signature" actually has about ten science and social meanings, all good and constructive.
You missed the point, dummy...you're allowed your freedom to express, I was denied....again, white people, its always about you and your wants, everybody else denied.

You missed the point, dummy...you're allowed your freedom to express, I was denied....again, white people, its always about you and your wants, everybody else denied.
You get to express yourself all the time in America. What freedom are you denied? You can express yourself but be prepared for blowback, sensitive ass!

^^^^RACIST. Sorry, bud but NON-racists DO appreciate him because we judge a person on their actions and integrity, not their SKIN COLOR.
You like him because he's your token negro to spew your racist rhetoric.

Basically, he's your pet. Everyone likes their pets, so I get it.

This is why that coon MFer is not respected.
You are a coon.
A dumb Democrat negro coon.

your Orange Messiah that got a Army of Neckbeards to storm the Capitol

Only people who got anyone to storm the Capitol was the radical left and the democrat party. Conservatives don't mind LOSING. But they hate being CHEATED.

All the Dems had to do was vet the evidence and show that despite what it showed or implied, that the election really was aboveboard and Bidden won fair and square and there never would have been any revolt at the capitol. At least by Trump Supporters.

Frankly, I expect the Left to stage another fake riot next week during the impeachment to try to imply Trump is causing it and is a danger living in the USA.

I'm waiting for you idiots to propose he be denied SS protection, denied the right to ever write a book, denied access to all social media, denied the access to intelligence all former presidents have, denied his right to have a library, have his eyes and mouth sewn shut, hands tied behind his back, and cast off to a deserted island for the safety of the world.

Trump is a danger to only ONE THING: the Left's mad power base to control other people's thoughts and lives.

your Orange Messiah that got a Army of Neckbeards to storm the Capitol

Only people who got anyone to storm the Capitol was the radical left and the democrat party. Conservatives don't mind LOSING. But they hate being CHEATED.

All the Dems had to do was vet the evidence and show that despite what it showed or implied, that the election really was aboveboard and Bidden won fair and square and there never would have been any revolt at the capitol. At least by Trump Supporters.

Frankly, I expect the Left to stage another fake riot to try to imply Trump is a danger living in the USA.

I'm waiting for you idiots to propose he be denied SS protection, denied the write to ever write a book, denied access to all social media, denied his right to have a library, have his eyes and mouth sewn shut, hands tied behind his back, and cast off to a deserted island for the safety of the world.

Trump is a danger to only ONE THING: the Left's mad power base to control other people's thoughts and lives.
On that dumb note: I'm logging off. You're seriously deranged. TRUMP lost!!! No cheating! 60 cases, no cheating! Moscow Mitch told you dummies that Trump Lied! Lindsay said Trump lied. But hey, believe it for the next 4 years. Please don't vote in 2024 if its so corrupt. YOU Muthafuckers are CRAZY.

You're not BLACK!!!! YOU can't speak for Dr. KING YOU DUMBASS.

FUCK OFF, you deranged idiot. I can and WILL talk about King all I want! King was just a man, like any other man, and I'll speak the truth to how you've crapped on his legacy all I want.

By your stupid "logic," You can't ever speak about Trump! :21: :21: :21:

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 12.01.18 AM.png

Forum List

Back