White People only stickers in Texas.

OP is a Liar, no where in the link does it say anything about the Tea Party, this is the second thread today I have seen where a libturd claims the Tea Party is responible for somehting with no proof to back up the claim. Are all libturds Liars?
Lib/progressives have two excuses( after blaming it on the cat) It's Bush's fault...And "It's the Tea Party"....

Liminal is a sock. Anyone else notice the degradation of his posts when he tries to handle two conversations at once?
And funny how they're both offline at the exact same time.

You'd like think so. You need some kind of explanation to make your little world work.

And you're both back at the same time as well,what a coincidence. You're either dating or a pair of socks.

I dont worry. There arent enough stickers to keep white women from Black men.
lol.gif

0.jpg
You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh
That only works if I said white women are the pinnacle of beauty. Personally God couldnt have created a more beautiful sight than a Black woman. That doesnt stop the fact that white women love Black men.
Wow just wow. You believe in the flying spaghetti monster? Your Christian slave masters have really run a number on you you dumb house n*gger.

You really aren't very bright, are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want to draw attention to your racism and your ignorance as well?
Between you and the house ****** who believes in imaginary sky fairies, the ignorance and bigotry overwhelms the forum. Smh

I think you might be giving yourself a little too much credit, you're really not so overwhelming.

Liminal is a sock. Anyone else notice the degradation of his posts when he tries to handle two conversations at once?

You'd like think so. You need some kind of explanation to make your little world work.

And you're both back at the same time as well,what a coincedence. You're either dating or a pair of socks.

If you think that's true then you should report it.

You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh
That only works if I said white women are the pinnacle of beauty. Personally God couldnt have created a more beautiful sight than a Black woman. That doesnt stop the fact that white women love Black men.
Wow just wow. You believe in the flying spaghetti monster? Your Christian slave masters have really run a number on you you dumb house n*gger.

You really aren't very bright, are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want to draw attention to your racism and your ignorance as well?
Between you and the house ****** who believes in imaginary sky fairies, the ignorance and bigotry overwhelms the forum. Smh
So what did mean by flying spaghetti monster? Is that the new monkey god or something?
Google it shitlord.

And you're both back at the same time as well,what a coincidence. You're either dating or a pair of socks.
Youre like that other idiot Bullshitkurtz. For the longest he couldnt figure out why I appeared offline. Seems stupid is a recurring theme among your particular species of monkey.

And you're both back at the same time as well,what a coincedence. You're either dating or a pair of socks.

I dont report people,thats for pussies. And funny you should suggest it,thats what asslips does.

So what did mean by flying spaghetti monster? Is that the new monkey god or something?
Google it shitlord.
Not interested now. You exceeded the time limit.

I dont report people,thats for pussies. And funny you should suggest it,thats what asslips does.
Where is your boy Conservative? :laugh:

I think you might be giving yourself a little too much credit, you're really not so overwhelming.
I know I am not, I am trying to bring sanity to this board, between you bigots and dumb xtians the ignorance and bigotry, the sanity is drowned out. smh

Google it shitlord.
SMH at your ignorance, you probably believe in santa claus as well along with your magic sky fairy. wow, just wow.

Last edited:

I know I am not, I am trying to bring sanity to this board, between you bigots and dumb xtians the ignorance and bigotry, the sanity is drowned out. smh

So I'm guessing you don't have any shoe laces either.

You are far from sane. Youre a racist white boy in europe. You cant get more insane than that.

Google it shitlord.
SMH at your ignorance, you probably believe in santa claus as well alogn with your magic sky fairy. wow, just wow.
Santa Claus or St Nick the Black man?

No I insist, if you believe I'm someone else you should feel obliged to report the offense. Unless you just don't believe in the rules.

You are far from sane. Youre a racist white boy in europe. You cant get more insane than that.
I am a social justice advocate and a social critic, trying to help you break your programming you dumb uncle tom.

Can't get much more brainwashed than belonging to some "god" believing cult like xtianity.

Google it shitlord.
SMH at your ignorance, you probably believe in santa claus as well alogn with your magic sky fairy. wow, just wow.
Santa Claus or St Nick the Black man?
They don't exist douchecanoe, and there is no such thing as black. SMH with your ignorance in believing in fairy tales and artificial social constructs like race.

No I insist, if you believe I'm someone else you should feel obliged to report the offense. Unless you just don't believe in the rules.

So both you and asslips use the offline shit. Hmmmm...

So I'm guessing you don't have any shoe laces either.
Wow, just wow, check your shoelace privilege you loving bigot. You know how many starving children in Africa or India only wish to have a pair of shoes, yet you mock them. smh

Forum List

Back