White People only stickers in Texas.

If blacks think whitey is "out to get them", then why not do what NA's do on the rez? They rule their own. No reason why blacks can't have the same thing since that seems to be their goal. Oh. Wait. Their goal is to kill whitey cuz whitey owned slaves once upon a time and that is why they are having such problems. Its all whitey's fault.

So....if they have their own, run their own, manage their own...who are they going to bitch and complain about? Their own?

And as previously stated...blacks that are called Uncle Toms because they see whats going on and speak out about it....need not apply. They are fine just where they are.

Shouldnt you be out on the res drinking cheap whiskey?

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?
Wouldn't you and your pal asceliciousass like to have your very own state, fire dept, police force, docs, nurses, schools, businesses, senator, governor, mayer? That's what it sounds like lately from all that I have been reading.

I wouldnt take anything this guys says seriously. He was an indian about twenty minutes ago now he's black.

And you're a question mark. So what?

You should seriously consider putting down the bottle.
You were incoherent from the get go but it's getting progressively worse.

If you're stupid enough to keep asking questions it isn't my fault if you don't like the answers.

Granted the radical left isn't too smart or well informed but ....duh....anybody can get stickers made. History in the last half century indicates that democrats were racist segregationists but blame it on the Tea Party if you want to. Hitler would have.

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?
Wouldn't you and your pal asceliciousass like to have your very own state, fire dept, police force, docs, nurses, schools, businesses, senator, governor, mayer? That's what it sounds like lately from all that I have been reading.

I wouldnt take anything this guys says seriously. He was an indian about twenty minutes ago now he's black.

If you're stupid enough to keep asking questions it isn't my fault if you don't like the answers.
They do this deflection whenever they feel threatened. I call it the stall tactic.

They do this deflection whenever they feel threatened. I call it the stall tactic.

Boy,there's nothing you or the fake indian can do that would make me feel threatened.

We have a future together exploring this question. I can hardly wait to be proven wrong.

ROFL

What a retard.

You don't even know that there were stickers in Austin, do you fuckwad?
I'm not just talking about this thread, exploring the question of your level of racism is going to be a long process. It will undoubtedly require a sampling of many threads, during which we will review your comments and determine how your racism manifest itself, one remark at a time.

Not a very convincing tactic.

You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.
Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?
smh. There is no such thing as black people. Race doesn't exist bigot.

That sure is good news, you'll have nothing to talk about.
Hopefully one day you can overcome your racism and alcoholism.

If it weren't for white supremacy dimwits like you would need affirmative action to get ahead.
Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?
smh. There is no such thing as black people. Race doesn't exist bigot.

That sure is good news, you'll have nothing to talk about.
Hopefully one day you can overcome your racism and alcoholism.

Good one, you really got me that time.

Boy,there's nothing you or the fake indian can do that would make me feel threatened.
Your use of the word boy indicates that your post is the equivalent of a monkey baring its teeth in fear.

Take a chill pill. Thats why I enjoy trolling you. You always get that cave man fright thing going. Putting up stickers wont stop this.
lol.gif

283ea599302e01b21d797012550475c5.jpg
:lol:. Don't worry, these stickers won't result in your file of interracial pictures being erased.
I dont worry. There arent enough stickers to keep white women from Black men.
lol.gif

0.jpg
You are just playing into the oppressive system of white privilege/supremacy , by promoting western standards of beauty, of white women, as a pinnacle for black men, while marginalizing African women and transwomen. Because you are an atomized and anti-social uncle tom that cant handle edgy satire like these stickers, you resort to affirming your shallow identity in our whitewashed, secular, capitalist, postmodern society through other black men having white women. Stop perpetuating white supremacy. smh
That only works if I said white women are the pinnacle of beauty. Personally God couldnt have created a more beautiful sight than a Black woman. That doesnt stop the fact that white women love Black men.
Wow just wow. You believe in the flying spaghetti monster? Your Christian slave masters have really run a number on you you dumb house n*gger.

You really aren't very bright, are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want to draw attention to your racism and your ignorance as well?

If blacks think whitey is "out to get them", then why not do what NA's do on the rez? They rule their own. No reason why blacks can't have the same thing since that seems to be their goal. Oh. Wait. Their goal is to kill whitey cuz whitey owned slaves once upon a time and that is why they are having such problems. Its all whitey's fault.

So....if they have their own, run their own, manage their own...who are they going to bitch and complain about? Their own?

And as previously stated...blacks that are called Uncle Toms because they see whats going on and speak out about it....need not apply. They are fine just where they are.

You should probably stick to things you know about, like shopping for shoes.

I don't wear shoes. I don't shop either. Maybe you should stick to one story and not be such an asshole.

I don't wear shoes. I don't shop either. Maybe you should stick to one story and not be such an asshole.

Oh I get it, they won't let you have shoe laces at the institution. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up.

:lol:. Don't worry, these stickers won't result in your file of interracial pictures being erased.
lol.gif

0.jpg
That only works if I said white women are the pinnacle of beauty. Personally God couldnt have created a more beautiful sight than a Black woman. That doesnt stop the fact that white women love Black men.
Wow just wow. You believe in the flying spaghetti monster? Your Christian slave masters have really run a number on you you dumb house n*gger.

You really aren't very bright, are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want to draw attention to your racism and your ignorance as well?
Between you and the house ****** who believes in imaginary sky fairies, the ignorance and bigotry overwhelms the forum. Smh

lol.gif

0.jpg

Between you and the house ****** who believes in imaginary sky fairies, the ignorance and bigotry overwhelms the forum. Smh
So what did mean by flying spaghetti monster? Is that the new monkey god or something?

Forum List

Back