White People only stickers in Texas.

Blacks and Hispanics should be happy that the evil whites are keeping to themselves

I believe these stickers are a combination of street art and vandalism.

"The stickers were neither produced nor knowingly displayed by the businesses and were removed by their employees when discovered this morning," he said Wednesday.

The stickers were placed between midnight Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday. It's unclear how many businesses were affected, but those that were targeted took them off, officials said.

It's not as if the businesses took part in this, and could just be a single idiot out tagging.

This is really not much of a story.

"The stickers were neither produced nor knowingly displayed by the businesses and were removed by their employees when discovered this morning," he said Wednesday.

The stickers were placed between midnight Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday. It's unclear how many businesses were affected, but those that were targeted took them off, officials said.

It's not as if the businesses took part in this, and could just be a single idiot out tagging.

This is really not much of a story.

.....unless you are not white....huh?

Elite media trying to stir up division and racial hatred. And you fell for it.

What are you, racist?
54445050.jpg

So somebody made some stickers and stuck them on local businesses.
And we make a national news story out of this?
Surely something a little more important is going on somewhere?

I don't remember 'race' being such a constant hot-topic, between, oh, say, the 1980s, and the beginning of the Obama Administration.

Reminds me a little of the Harold Washington years in the City of Chicago.

Oddly enough, when Harold Washington exited the scene, the situation became less volatile.

Back then, I think it was both Whites and Blacks stirring-up shit, for their own purposes.

Nowadays, I think it is both Whites and Blacks stirring-up shit, for their own purposes.

This, too, shall pass.

On January 20, 2017, most likely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back