White nationalists look to take over the GOP

shouldn't be too hard, I mean take a look at the GOP, they have become disgusting, just like their leader. I mean not one stands up for anything and if they do they get attacked. What do they even stand for anymore?
What- hatred of those unlike themselves. That is all I can think of.

LOL, speaking of "hatred of those unlike themselves"

… it would appear that's the one thing we have "bipartisan" agreement on.

"Got Hypocrisy?"

Take a look at the Democratic Senate and compare it to the GOP Senate, I doubt I need to say more.

I think most of whites are fearful, that they wont be the majority anymore and slowly are not going to be. Me I could careless I like diversity.

All that proves is while the Democrats pick based on superficial looks and skin color, the GOP elects based on qualification.

I'm not getting it. i don't understand the bigotry against peoples that are white skinned

Yeah. How can you call yourself a tolerant liberal if you wont tolerate the intolerant asshats?

This is getting funnier by the moment. Who are the intolerants? I'm and many will tell you that they've known me for years I'm white Irish Ukrainian BUT I now have a black grandaughter who has now transgendered.

Hahahahaha I'm a Baba trying to figure out Christmas presents.

Someone give me a hint.

shouldn't be too hard, I mean take a look at the GOP, they have become disgusting, just like their leader. I mean not one stands up for anything and if they do they get attacked. What do they even stand for anymore?
What- hatred of those unlike themselves. That is all I can think of. Also fear!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Casey blended in easily with the buttoned-up crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference held outside Washington D.C. earlier this year.

His boyish face was clean-shaven. His brown hair was close-cropped. And he shuffled between the networking breakfasts and panel discussions wearing a maroon sweater, matching collared shirt and crisp khaki pants.

But despite all outward appearances, Casey, 29, wasn't like all of the other Republicans at CPAC, the largest annual gathering of conservative activists in the U.S.

He wasn't there only to champion conservative causes. Casey had ulterior motives: to covertly spread the message of the white nationalist group he leads.

White nationalist leader wants to 'take over the GOP'
Thank you for yet another mindless partisan post.

I'm not getting it. i don't understand the bigotry against peoples that are white skinned

Because they want to live alone on an island. They are done with the Native Americans the one they did not slaughter off, done with the blacks since they now have machines and tech, and sure as hell are fearful of the Hispanics which are the fastest growing of all the nationalities in the US.
Moron

What- hatred of those unlike themselves. That is all I can think of. Also fear!!

Patrick Casey blended in easily with the buttoned-up crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference held outside Washington D.C. earlier this year.

His boyish face was clean-shaven. His brown hair was close-cropped. And he shuffled between the networking breakfasts and panel discussions wearing a maroon sweater, matching collared shirt and crisp khaki pants.

But despite all outward appearances, Casey, 29, wasn't like all of the other Republicans at CPAC, the largest annual gathering of conservative activists in the U.S.

He wasn't there only to champion conservative causes. Casey had ulterior motives: to covertly spread the message of the white nationalist group he leads.

So when is the Democratic party going to disavow the Communist Party USA ? At every Democratic rally/riot you will see the Hammer and Sickle. The CPUSA has endorsed every Democratic party Presidential candidate since the 80's Communist have only killed 100 million plus people around the world, but you go ahead and call out the GOP for that one guy at CPAC.

Yeah. How can you call yourself a tolerant liberal if you wont tolerate the intolerant asshats?

This is getting funnier by the moment. Who are the intolerants? I'm and many will tell you that they've known me for years I'm white Irish Ukrainian BUT I now have a black grandaughter who has now transgendered.

Hahahahaha I'm a Baba trying to figure out Christmas presents.

Someone give me a hint.

It was a rhetorical question. Not directed at you personally. I my views those folks who were chanting "Jews will not replace us" during the Charlotte Rally are very good candidates for being intolerant.

No I'm not Jewish either.

what is a white nationalist exactly? someone who is white and believes in america? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: why do you bring race into everything?

So one guy went to a meeting. You're an idiot

To liberal pigs, white nationalist = any white person that isn't consumed with hatred of their own race.

It seems that a majority in the GOP have no problem supporting those ideas, but they won't do it openly. Plus those guys don't stand much of a chance, it's pretty much a rich old farts' club.

iu

The "white nationalist" in question, Mr. Casey, leads a radical group that numbers in the dozens. Pretending as if he and his group are significant is absurd when the Youngstown Men's Garden Club is bigger. Further, Casey's groups numbers are inflated by the high numbers FBI and other law enforcement moles as well as media plants these supposedly significant groups attract. If there was a govt. shutdown and they were deprived of the dues and work of FBI agents, they might fold up completely.

'
Anyone can fit in with CPAC as far as appearance- all they have to do is look neat

To liberal pigs, white nationalist = any white person that isn't consumed with hatred of their own race.

I certainty do not hate my own race which is Caucasian, (European white) but I am use to a diverse setting in my work. Also we came here to explore and for riches, this country did not belong to white Europeans. It belonged to Native American, and Latinos. Gee kind of what Hitler did when he advanced into Poland, for soil. We had best learn to get along because white nationalism with never survive as much as some want it to.

You people are more aligned with the white nationalist then the RNC.

White nationalists look to take over the GOP

And dumb liberals believe it to be possible. Meanwhile their own party has been hijacked by radicals.

It seems that a majority in the GOP have no problem supporting those ideas, but they won't do it openly. Plus those guys don't stand much of a chance, it's pretty much a rich old farts' club.
Well I do have some reservations about allowing some people to become the majority. As we saw with the last President, he wanted to give away Cash to everyone, cash for junkers, QE forever, went back to sub prime mortgages. This country started to look like a 3rd world nation, the way he ran it. If we could get someone like Ben Carson, I am sure HE would run this country a lot better.. Problem with that is the liberal racists(I know redundant statement) would be calling President Carson, an Oreo or Uncle Tom or a traitor to his race.
Liberals have been, are right now, and always will be racists. Until they get mental treatment, their condition will never change...

Only in their midget minds, do they think they are pure as the driven snow....Everyone else knows better.

racist+liberal+logic.jpg

So how frequently does a separatist group attempt to take over one of our political parties?

On the other hand, he doesn't exactly look Aryan.

Identity Evropa is pushing its members to stealthily infiltrate Republican politics to move the party toward its agenda of banning nonwhite immigration.

by Anna Schecter / Oct. 17, 2018 / 4:53 AM PDT
181016-patrick-casey-identity-evropa-ac-517p_88137b2ac0929196863001849184d378.fit-760w.jpg

Patrick Casey, left, executive director of Identity Evropa, attends CPAC 2018.Identity Evropa

Patrick Casey blended in easily with the buttoned-up crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference held outside Washington, D.C., earlier this year.

As the executive director of Identity Evropa, Casey is on a bold mission. "To take over the GOP as much as possible," he told NBC News.​

Forum List

Back