White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

If you voted for it, you didn't get it. Venezuela being exhibit A.

I'm talking about the Indians. Stop stealing their land for mining, and give them land that is fit for human habitation.

But, I can see from your own attitude, you carry the same attitude as the one's in 1607 I believe. When they arrived, they stayed. And when they stayed, they conquered. It's a "fuck you world view" that is simple. Take take take, and "fuck you." It's who people like that are. They truly do not give a shit, and that truth eats their lunch, because, it is in fact true. Until those folks are willing to change, man will just make things worse for civilization, and the environment in which we live.

I've never stolen anyone's lands. I shoplifted some candy bars when I was 15 once, is that the same thing?

What do you want me to do, how can I personally redress the great harm that I personally inflict on native people and mother earth just by my mere existence? You want me to kill myself? Will that make it all better?
You know, having this little pity party for yourself isn't going to help you or the cause. So stop being silly. No one is blaming you for what happened in 1607. I'm not even blaming myself. What I blame you for, is your attitude. It's the same attitude we saw in 1607.

What I am saying is, we know right from wrong. Let's stop exercising wrong by stealing what land the Indians have left, and give them good airable land to live on.

In all seriousness though, don't you think you're being a little hard on those 1607 people? Applying your woke 2019 social justice standards to them seems more than a little unfair. What about Genghis Khan's mongolian hordes who ravaged half of the known world killing untold numbers of people for no apparent reason? Why aren't you mad at them even more?
Yep! You are right. I'm blaming no man or woman in 2019 for what happened in 1607. My issues are with attitude today. March 20, 2019. That's my big issue. If we can't learn from the mistakes of 1607, or the peroiod of the Monguls, then when do we learn?

Again with the childish insincere nonsense. You cant actually believe society has made no progress since 1607, that there's a bunch of people with a 17th century mindset running around America fucking up the lives of PoC for fun. If you truly believe these idiotic things and not just saying it because it makes you feel like you're good person who's so much more enlightened than everyone else... then there is something wrong with your brain and you might wanna get it looked at by a professional.
There has been no progress in the attitude of the white superiority way of thinking. Just look at what happened even after the Civil Rights movement. We stuck minorities in Section 8 housing. How does that square with inclusion? It doesn't. Look at how we gutted the voting rights Act. Did you know that in towns and cities all across the south they closed 868 polls in mostly minority areas. Want to know why Trump won? That's one of the big reasons right there.

It's not what I believe. It's what has happened in real time.

And what is childish about an argument engraved in facts? Your notion makes little to no sense as it applies to this argument. Not sure how that relates? Please explain.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I Googled equity versus equality and the following is the first topic that came up. Do you agree with it? I like the last image of the article which allows everyone a good view of the activities

I generally agreed with most of the article until it started suggesting ways for society to become more equitable such as making all public restrooms unisex. Doing that would be a case of treating everyone the same, not accepting what makes them different.

What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
If they wanted to have their own nation why didnt they stay in europe? For that matter why were they too lazy to build a new one by their own labor without stealing from someone else?
This is our country better knee to us before you end up in Libya
The hell it is.

Exactly. The hell it is. There will be no kneeling to whites. This is 2020.

If they wanted to have their own nation why didnt they stay in europe? For that matter why were they too lazy to build a new one by their own labor without stealing from someone else?
No this isnt your country clown. This is ours. How would I end up in Libya? I know you arent brave enough to put me there.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
No this isnt your country clown. This is ours. How would I end up in Libya? I know you arent brave enough to put me there.
That punk will be sent to hell if he was to dare try what he is talking about.

Your a black democrat you already are lol haha

Hes just talking safely on the internet. Its all the rage with timid white guys like him.

Hes just talking safely on the internet. Its all the rage with timid white guys like him.
True.

The hell it is.

Exactly. The hell it is. There will be no kneeling to whites. This is 2020.
Yes you will boy .. who else will protect you?

How can a country built by whites , a white country not be nationalist are we supposed to hide!? Lol

How can a country built by whites , a white country not be nationalist are we supposed to hide!? Lol
Whites never built this country. They were too weak.
Why did you let us beat you with whips and fuck your woman? Lol hahaha
When did you do that?
Good black man getting whippings lol hahaha
You've never whipped anyone. You would get your ass kicked.

Forum List

Back