White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

How can a country built by whites , a white country not be nationalist are we supposed to hide!? Lol
Whites never built this country. They were too weak.
Why did you let us beat you with whips and fuck your woman? Lol hahaha
When did you do that?
Good black man getting whippings lol hahaha
You've never whipped anyone. You would get your ass kicked.
Like I said pray Western civilization survives .. or you are fcuked lol

How can a country built by whites , a white country not be nationalist are we supposed to hide!? Lol
When did you do that?
Western civilization is Black civilization. We taught the Greeks and Romans who fucked up and forgot. We then had to come back to europe and rule over you savages for 800 years and teach you again. :lol:

When did you do that?
Western civilization is Black civilization. We taught the Greeks and Romans who fucked up and forgot. We then had to come back to europe and rule over you savages for 800 years and teach you again. :lol:
Lol comedy

When did you do that?
Lol comedy
Yes you are comedy. I enjoy making you feel bitter. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When did you do that?
Lol comedy
Your still my bitch

When did you do that?
Lol comedy
Your still my bitch
Yes youre still a bitch but that really has nothing to do with your retarded belief that whites built this country. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When did you do that?
Lol comedy
Your still my bitch
Yes youre still a bitch but that really has nothing to do with your retarded belief that whites built this country. :lol:
Umm ok lol

" BLaMing Whites For Caring About Their Own "

* Providence Of Success For Which Others Are Not Expected To Offer An Apology *

If they wanted to have their own nation why didnt they stay in europe? For that matter why were they too lazy to build a new one by their own labor without stealing from someone else?
The lineages of japheth were pressured to extend themselves out of europe by the fictional ishmaelism adherents , which included invasions by the hamitic moors , and semitic huns and turks , which sought to subdue and supplant the lineages of japheth with the cultural stupidity of fictional ishmaelism .

As for considerations of too lazy , the portuguese which fomented a slave trade to the americas initiated that legacy from mentalities of fictional ishmaelism after its invasion of spain , while the slave trade to the americas pales in comparison with the institutionalized arab / i slam slave trade .

As for considerations of whites being too lazy , one better also include considerations for the accuity of whites to develop and leverage tools and for blacks lacking an aptitude to succeed without adequate structure and direction - https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf .

As for considerations on slavery , it was whites who fought to outlaw slavery , though even today blacks embrace fictional ishmaelism blindly ignoring its institutionalized slavery , as if institutional slavery otherwise known as the arab slave trade under auspices of fictional ishmaelism , as proposed by a sixth century militant with a messianic complex , is acceptable while slavery is only bad when evil whitey does it .

This trade occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century, through slave markets in these areas, with the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior,[3] Southern and Eastern Europe,[4][5][6] the Caucasus, and Central Asia.

* Nigers *

Go blubber about the treatment of black peoples and insufficiency in their own lands .

The country's predominantly Muslim population of about 22 million[15][16] live mostly in clusters in the far south and west of the country.
A 2005 study stated that over 800,000 people (nearly 8% of the population) in Niger are enslaved.[102][103][104]

A changing legal imperative (transatlantic slave trade outlawed by Britain in 1807) and economic imperative (a desire for political and social stability) led most European powers to support widespread cultivation of agricultural products, such as the palm, for use in European industry. The Atlantic slave trade was engaged in by European companies until it was outlawed in 1807. After that illegal smugglers purchased slaves along the coast by native slavers. Britain's West Africa Squadron sought to intercept the smugglers at sea. The rescued slaves were taken to Freetown, a colony in West Africa originally established for the resettlement of freed slaves from Britain.

Last edited:
What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

racism was not invented in America. Right now there is a vile racism threatening Asia Minor, North Africa, and South Asia. The racist pig Recep Tayip Erdogan is spreading violence even in the Caucasus in an attempt to reestablish the perversion of the Ottoman Caliphate.
Not enough for him was
the destruction and genocide of whole nations
in the past 1 1/2 millennia and not enough for him is the ongoing attempt to establish a
corollary perversion emanating from South Asia,
to wit---the filth of Hezbollah.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to
Are you even remotely aware of the sins of the tribes "your people" committed (and commit) on your continent?

Physician, heal thyself!

Yesterday is yesterday, and today is today. I've done nothing ti you and nothing to feel guilty about regarding blacks living here. You have every opportunity here. Consider yourself blessed to live here. Otherwise, fuck off!

Yes.

This is 2020.

The Euro American majority is shrinking.

By the end of the century, most people in this nation will be African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans. (Hispanics are projected to constitute the majority.)

Some people sincerely believe that when that day comes, there will be no more "racism."

I beg to disagree.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to
Are you even remotely aware of the sins of the tribes "your people" committed (and commit) on your continent?

Physician, heal thyself!

Yesterday is yesterday, and today is today. I've done nothing ti you and nothing to feel guilty about regarding blacks living here. You have every opportunity here. Consider yourself blessed to live here. Otherwise, fuck off!

Yes.

This is 2020.

By the end of the century, most people in this nation will be African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans. (Hispanics are projected to constitute the majority.)

Some people sincerely believe that when that day comes, there will be no more "racism."

I beg to disagree.
The minorities that come from these places are the most racist

“Since Roosevelt ate with that n*** Booker T. Washington, we have to kill 1,000 n***s to get them in their place”—DEMOCRAT Sen. Ben Tillman

If by American you mean Democrat, then yes!

Physician, heal thyself!

Yes.

This is 2020.

I beg to disagree.

something I did not know until I worked closely with "SOUTH AMERICAN PERSONS"-----of the
various Island nations and the continental nations-----to me they all SOUND the same and
sorta eat the same ......... BUT there are 1001
long standing HATREDS ----uhm "inter-south-america"-------like the Montagues/McCoys and the Hatfields/Capulets

" BLaMing Whites For Caring About Their Own "

* Providence Of Success For Which Others Are Not Expected To Offer An Apology *

If they wanted to have their own nation why didnt they stay in europe? For that matter why were they too lazy to build a new one by their own labor without stealing from someone else?
The lineages of japheth were pressured to extend themselves out of europe by the fictional ishmaelism adherents , which included invasions by the hamitic moors , and semitic huns and turks , which sought to subdue and supplant the lineages of japheth with the cultural stupidity of fictional ishmaelism .

As for considerations of too lazy , the portuguese which fomented a slave trade to the americas initiated that legacy from mentalities of fictional ishmaelism after its invasion of spain , while the slave trade to the americas pales in comparison with the institutionalized arab / i slam slave trade .

As for considerations of whites being too lazy , one better also include considerations for the accuity of whites to develop and leverage tools and for blacks lacking an aptitude to succeed without adequate structure and direction - https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf .

As for considerations on slavery , it was whites who fought to outlaw slavery , though even today blacks embrace fictional ishmaelism blindly ignoring its institutionalized slavery , as if institutional slavery otherwise known as the arab slave trade under auspices of fictional ishmaelism , as proposed by a sixth century militant with a messianic complex , is acceptable while slavery is only bad when evil whitey does it .

This trade occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century, through slave markets in these areas, with the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior,[3] Southern and Eastern Europe,[4][5][6] the Caucasus, and Central Asia.

* Nigers *

Go blubber about the treatment of black peoples and insufficiency in their own lands .

The country's predominantly Muslim population of about 22 million[15][16] live mostly in clusters in the far south and west of the country.
A 2005 study stated that over 800,000 people (nearly 8% of the population) in Niger are enslaved.[102][103][104]

A changing legal imperative (transatlantic slave trade outlawed by Britain in 1807) and economic imperative (a desire for political and social stability) led most European powers to support widespread cultivation of agricultural products, such as the palm, for use in European industry. The Atlantic slave trade was engaged in by European companies until it was outlawed in 1807. After that illegal smugglers purchased slaves along the coast by native slavers. Britain's West Africa Squadron sought to intercept the smugglers at sea. The rescued slaves were taken to Freetown, a colony in West Africa originally established for the resettlement of freed slaves from Britain.
More bullshit.

" When The Cows Come Home "

* Good Fertilizer *

More bullshit.
One institution promoting that slavery is ordained by gawd pitted against another institution promoting that slavery is not ordained by gawd , depicted as two swords in true blue crossed with seven stars each on a red background for blood - eat it .

1200px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png

USA was founded by whites for "whites". Guessing to the founding fathers "white" likely meant British, Dutch, maybe German etc. Hell they probably didn't view Spaniards or Italians as white, so in reality they were regionalists.

USA was founded by whites for "whites". Guessing to the founding fathers "white" likely meant British, Dutch, maybe German etc. Hell they probably didn't view Spaniards or Italians as white, so in reality they were regionalists.

yup-----the "founders" were Brits, Dutch, German etc
SO? The USA developed

Yep. When anti-white bigots complain, THEY ONLY MEAN NORTH WESTERN EUROPEANS. Their HATE is real.
May Ted Kennedy be punished for eternity for what he did to this country

yup-----the "founders" were Brits, Dutch, German etc
SO? The USA developed
It devolved. Nothing good has come from multiculturalism

It wasn't founded. It was invaded by whites who murdered, raped, and moved native populations into inhospitable areas.

Forum List

Back