"White Nancy Pelosi"Bringing Up White Supremacy?,But Isn't She Pretty Much All White?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :bang3: :laugh2: I heard the footage on the radio today around 1:30ish. Nancy Pelosi has claimed that the newest deal for the Dreamers,,we all came to agreement on was going to bring us back to the days of White Supremacy? {something like that}
:oops-28:
Now wait a second?,,Isn't Nancy Pelosi "Rich and White" ??? :eusa_think:
This would be like The Reverend Al Sharpton complaining that we have too many black people working for Wal-Mart and we need to let most of them go back to being bored and unemployed.
:lame2:

You're so easily confused. And yet you somehow find a way to litter your chatbox with emoticon orgies.

You're actually too dense to figure out how a white person -- or any person -- could figure out what a sense of fairness is?

And do you actually wallow in the ignorant belief that "white supremacy" means "there are too many whites"?

SMGDH

Oh brother .

Righties are so racist that they can’t comprehend a white person being against racism.

White Guilt is a powerful thing.

so+sorry.jpg

Oh brother .

Righties are so racist that they can’t comprehend a white person being against racism.

When the left can't defend their own policies with ration and reason they default to racism

I don't think the OP is "the left" actually.

But I am amused at how he "heard footage on the radio". I suspect he needs an electronics tech at the very least.

:2up: :bang3: :laugh2: I heard the footage on the radio today around 1:30ish. Nancy Pelosi has claimed that the newest deal for the Dreamers,,we all came to agreement on was going to bring us back to the days of White Supremacy? {something like that}
This would be like The Reverend Al Sharpton complaining that we have too many black people working for Wal-Mart and we need to let most of them go back to being bored and unemployed.
Just being a white doesn't make you a racist.

Course being a Republican,there is a 90% chance you are white.

And it's pretty much expected that if you are a Republican, you are most likely a racist.

Why is everything trump accomplishes all of a sudden associated with white supremacy?
Tax cuts for the rich?

I don't see that as racist. I see that as a middle finger to his base.

Only they thought he was calling them "Number One".

The act that was wrong, that really did change the character of the country was the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act that democrats promised would not change the character of the country.

And it's pretty much expected that if you are a Republican, you are most likely a racist.

Well, you have proved you are an ignorant Bigot.

She’s worth $26 Million Dollars.

Someone should ask her if she is going to give her staff $1,000 Bonuses!

You know.... BREAD CRUMBS

Oh brother .

When the left can't defend their own policies with ration and reason they default to racism

Never mind the fact that they're resorting to racism, if you go deeper into Trump's plan, as you well know, it legalizes 1.8 million people. If you break down the demographic, the majority of them are non white. The plan also calls for the chain migration program to continue until the current backlog of applicants are exhausted (not sure that's such a great idea because it will take years). Do you know what ethnicities compose that backlog? Hispanics, Indians and Asians.

To say this plan is racist is a downright lie. Democrats would get what they want and more, and still they call this plan racist. No, Democrats are being unreasonable to the point of sheer insanity and incoherence.

The act that was wrong, that really did change the character of the country was the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act that democrats promised would not change the character of the country.
Pelosi may as well had about 7 Klan members standing behind her as props when she made that statement

Like 99% of political statistics, that was just made up .3 seconds before you wrote it.

Forum List

Back