"White Nancy Pelosi"Bringing Up White Supremacy?,But Isn't She Pretty Much All White?

:2up: :bang3: :laugh2: I heard the footage on the radio today around 1:30ish. Nancy Pelosi has claimed that the newest deal for the Dreamers,,we all came to agreement on was going to bring us back to the days of White Supremacy? {something like that}
:oops-28:
Now wait a second?,,Isn't Nancy Pelosi "Rich and White" ??? :eusa_think:
This would be like The Reverend Al Sharpton complaining that we have too many black people working for Wal-Mart and we need to let most of them go back to being bored and unemployed.
:lame2:

There is no politician that is more fucked up in the head in all of D.C.
This wack is a bonfide LOON!
bf8845c3a9a6ed7b1725b58433415d6f--liberal-politics-stupid-liberals.jpg

Oh brother .

Righties are so racist that they can’t comprehend a white person being against racism.
Plus, throwing white people under the bus scores a lot of political points with people who aren't white, but im SUUUURE that isn't why she said it. :laugh:

:2up: :bang3: :laugh2: I heard the footage on the radio today around 1:30ish. Nancy Pelosi has claimed that the newest deal for the Dreamers,,we all came to agreement on was going to bring us back to the days of White Supremacy? {something like that}
This would be like The Reverend Al Sharpton complaining that we have too many black people working for Wal-Mart and we need to let most of them go back to being bored and unemployed.

Actually I'm not convinced she's all pretty much human.

Nancy didn't think this through it seems.
She cry's white racism while Trump makes double the amount of the 800,000 dreamers.
Doubling the amount is racist?
Jeez...... desperation is never a pretty thing to see.

Nancy didn't think this through it seems.
She cry's white racism while Trump makes double the amount of the 800,000 dreamers.
Doubling the amount is racist?
Jeez...... desperation is never a pretty thing to see.
when Trump goes dining at Wendys instead of McDonalds,,,Pelosi will claim hes a white racist

Pfft...this is an election year. The mechanics of imigration policy do not matter as much as the talking points about immigration policy.

Trump offered the Democrats the entire enchilada, and they said 'no'.

Chuckle....

There is no politician that is more fucked up in the head in all of D.C.
This wack is a bonfide LOON!
bf8845c3a9a6ed7b1725b58433415d6f--liberal-politics-stupid-liberals.jpg
Didn't Hillary dress up as a white supremacist in the debates ?

Forum List

Back