A Capitol riot defendant who threatened to hang Nancy Pelosi said she didn't need an attorney because she was divinely immune from the court's laws

It's amazing how these folks are ONLY receiving 6 mos max and a 500 dollar fine. Had the folks been named Muhammad or these folks would have been black what do you think the outcome would be?
For trespassing? Sorry, but the punishment for something so minor as that isn't much for anybody.

The reality is, you are only surprised because the propagandist lied to you so much about what was happening....
No, it's white folks like you who are hypocrites. If these folks last names were Muhammad you would want them thrown in Gitmo.
nah, not for simply trepassing. Likely just fine them.

The reality though, as we have seen..had they been firebombing the Capitol....and under the blanket of BLM, they would have all been called peaceful protestors

It's amazing how these folks are ONLY receiving 6 mos max and a 500 dollar fine. Had the folks been named Muhammad or these folks would have been black what do you think the outcome would be?
For trespassing? Sorry, but the punishment for something so minor as that isn't much for anybody.

The reality is, you are only surprised because the propagandist lied to you so much about what was happening....

They did a lot of damage to the property and over 100 policemen were injured. That's not nothing in my book.
Sure so people did. Not everyone, and some people, not the vast majority being charged, are charged with such things and will be prosecuted.

The reality is the leftist propagandist painted a broad brush, using terms like insurrection etc...and that's not really what took place.

Call it anything you like. A mob stormed the Capitol. They said they were there to hang Pelosi and Pence. They said they were there to overturn the election.

They did a lot of damage to the property and over 100 policemen were injured. That's not nothing in my book.
Sure so people did. Not everyone, and some people, not the vast majority being charged, are charged with such things and will be prosecuted.

The reality is the leftist propagandist painted a broad brush, using terms like insurrection etc...and that's not really what took place.

Call it anything you like. A mob stormed the Capitol. They said they were there to hang Pelosi and Pence. They said they were there to overturn the election.
i heard a few people say that, including this lady with obvious mental health issues…not everyone

i heard a few people say that, including this lady with obvious mental health issues…not everyone

The ones with baseball bats and golf clubs?

The ones with baseball bats and golf clubs?
I have no idea who said what, or what they were carrying. Some did, some didn't. Some where just there, some were there for other motives, and did other things. I am not sure how clear I can be about that for you.

Not everyone is the same...in fact the vast majority were simply trepassing.

You can keep beating this dead horse, but the Govt has investigated, and indicted, and got results...I am sorry that it doesn't match the propaganda you have been feed

If they had been named Muhammad, or been black?

The powers that be would have never let them into the Capitol in the first place. For they know, if they had been, they would have come to do more than sight see, protest or riot, it would have been a real insurrection.

The "enemy," would not have just been those on the left, or the right, but every last white person, Christian, or police officer they came across. No selfies with the Capitol police would have been had, and many, many folks would have brought heavy arms I suspect.

By the end of the day, that crowd would NOT have left peacefully, that entire building would have burned to the ground. You know it, I know it.

Stop already.

The powers that be would have never let them into the Capitol in the first place. For they know, if they had been, they would have come to do more than sight see, protest or riot, it would have been a real insurrection.

The "enemy," would not have just been those on the left, or the right, but every last white person, Christian, or police officer they came across. No selfies with the Capitol police would have been had, and many, many folks would have brought heavy arms I suspect.

By the end of the day, that crowd would NOT have left peacefully, that entire building would have burned to the ground. You know it, I know it.

Stop already.
Ah so now the white insurrectionist were there to sight see, but had they been anyone else they came to kill everyone. Smfh.

Stop already.
Ah so now the white insurrectionist were there to sight see, but had they been anyone else they came to kill everyone. Smfh.
Hey man, I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation as I see it.

I have had many friends and acquaintances that have felt deep visceral anger toward the establishment, and don't really give a shit about the history of the nation, or it's founders as taught by "the man." These protesters? They still had a deep and abiding awe and respect for that history. . .

The agent provocateurs at that incident acted one way, but the protesters? They clearly respected the history and legacy of the place they were at. . .

iu

Minority out-groups have their own narratives. . . and a much deeper anger that goes far beyond just a sense of being treated unfairly in one stupid election, especially when mob mentality take over.

Maybe you aren't actually a brother, I would think you would know this. :rolleyes:

Look at those white boyz? Do they look like they are there hopped up, aggressive, ready to "kill," and "terrorize," and right the wrongs of centuries of oppression to you? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

932ad4c68c1cc22c57aae2ff4b2dda2e.png

It obviously wasn't a threat but hateful words spoken in anger. Putting someone like this on trial is nothing but a political sham. Rap songs often contain more hateful lyrics.

One has to wonder just how many of Trump's faithful are flat out crazy??

Business Insider
A Capitol riot defendant who threatened to hang Nancy Pelosi said she didn't need an attorney because she was divinely immune from the court's laws
Erin Snodgrass
Mon, July 12, 2021, 8:38 PM·3 min read
In this article:

Nancy Pelosi
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Screenshots of Pauline Bauer in the Capitol Rotunda on January 6.
Pauline Bauer in the Capitol Rotunda on January 6. The Department of Justice.
An accused Capitol rioter said she doesn't need a lawyer because she is a "self-governed individual."

Prosecutors say Pauline Bauer said she wanted to hang Nancy Pelosi while inside the Capitol on January 6.

Now, Bauer is claiming to have special legal privileges.

See more stories on Insider's business page.

A Pennsylvania pizzeria owner arrested and charged in connection to the January 6 Capitol attack, demanded the removal of "any and all" defense attorneys on her behalf, arguing that she is a divine entity immune from the court's laws.

Prosecutors say Pauline Bauer, was among the hundreds of pro-Trump protesters who broke into the US Capitol on January 6 in an attempt to halt the certification of Joe Biden's presidency. Bauer attempted to organize mass transportation to bus people to DC for the Trump rally that preceded the attack, and once inside the building, she told police she wanted to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, court documents say.

"Bring Nancy Pelosi out here right now," Bauer can be heard saying on body-worn camera footage from inside the Capitol rotunda, according to prosecutors. "We want to hang that f---ing b----."

Now, in a series of bizarre court filings made late last month, Bauer is insisting on representing herself and is claiming to have special legal privileges as a "self-governed individual."

A court-appointed lawyer for Bauer did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

In a Zoom court appearance on June 11, Bauer told the judge she was attending "by special divine appearance," according to The Daily Beast.

"I do not stand under the law," Bauer said, according to the outlet. "Under Genesis 1, God gave man dominion over law."

CONTINUED

I have no idea who said what, or what they were carrying. Some did, some didn't. Some where just there, some were there for other motives, and did other things. I am not sure how clear I can be about that for you.

Not everyone is the same...in fact the vast majority were simply trepassing.

You can keep beating this dead horse, but the Govt has investigated, and indicted, and got results...I am sorry that it doesn't match the propaganda you have been feed

Simple trespassing? Like they didn't know better?

What investigation and what did they find?

Be specific.
geez man....the DOJ, Congress....https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-capitol-siege-government-and-politics-96054d62518a7be4c3f30231f51beaf5

are you living under a rock?

geez man....the DOJ, Congress....https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-capitol-siege-government-and-politics-96054d62518a7be4c3f30231f51beaf5

are you living under a rock?
Your link doesn’t work and you didn’t say what they supposedly found.

I assume you know what “be specific” means and yet you chose not to be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back