White mother killed for saying All lives matter

Who’s ready for some action?
I saw on the news a guy was caught pointing a gun from his car at some BLM protesters after a few words were exchanged.
One of the members of the BLM protest described what happened
She said the guy had stopped his car and said All lives matter and the exchange became heated and the guy drove off
She then stated all lives won't matter until black lives matter
Now that's a terrorist threat if I've ever heard one.
The only terrorist threat is pointing a gun at protestors.
Protesting on private property is illegal and itself a threat.........................

Justice for Jessica Whitaker. Prosecute the BLM trash for murder and hold Indianapolis officials responsible for
sheltering a hate group.

Compare and contrast the national furor over George Floyd and Jessica Whitaker.

No indication it is BLM. How about sticking to facts? Rhetoric like this, circulating in the righwing biosphere does nothing for justice but instead incites more violence.
They destroyed a locked gate to gain entry, defending ones home is not a crime

missouri-stand-your-ground-4.jpg

If one finds themselves in a group of Nazis, reciting Hebrew scripture is probably not a great technical move at that moment
Im glad you people are finally recognizing that BLM is a group of dangerous racists..

If one finds themselves in a group of Nazis, reciting Hebrew scripture is probably not a great technical move at that moment
Im glad you people are finally recognizing that BLM is a group of dangerous racists..
Nah, see I own Apple and they buy my phones.............................

Think positively

I hope they hang these mother fcukers
Who are the MFs in your opinion?
Did you read the story?

You said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers"

What I read has nothing to do with your thought pattern? And you are now refusing to reveal who you believe are the MF's

The question kid is still who is interviewing whom?

130 SAP
Why are you trolling me? If you can’t compete in the conversation go to the kids room instead

Justice for Jessica Whitaker. Prosecute the BLM trash for murder and hold Indianapolis officials responsible for
sheltering a hate group.

Compare and contrast the national furor over George Floyd and Jessica Whitaker.

No indication it is BLM. How about sticking to facts?
No indication? The article ties it to BLM protesters and an altercation with them like a dozen times? Do you actually read?

You've convicted Trump guilty of things on grounds 10,000X more specious like a thousands times.

You should choose a better source: Family of downtown canal shooting victim seeks justice

Not all blacks are Black Lives Matter, and not all racial incidents are BLM, there is zero indication they are associated with BLM. It is one of multiple crimes that occurred on the canal according to the family and police. Until the police catch who did it, we know nothing about motivation.

Since your purpose is to stir use this tragedy to stir up Vigilante violence against black people why dont you instead use this as an argument to oppose DEFUNDING POLICE?
You must have an inexhaustible supply of b.s. and an equally small supply of honesty and decency.

If the news piece on the incident is at all correct, and you have shown nothing to prove otherwise,
the source of the conflict was an argument in which both sides drew arms at one point. Here is another report that confirms everything in the OP. https://www.ntd.com/indianapolis-woman-shot-and-killed-after-blm-argument_484098.html

There is no doubt the source of the conflict was a dispute over Black Lives Matter. When you claim there is
"zero indication" that the killer was "associated" with BLM he certainly was a supporter of the group, avid
enough to kill over BLM.
THAT is an association with these butchers who have stated they will burn down the country to get
what they want and that's what you support, apparently. Are you filled with pride in yourself?

To say we know "nothing" about the motivation is a gutless lie because the two parties had just separated from a guns drawn argument about BLM and Jessica Whitaker was apparently killed in cowardly retaliation.

It looks like you'll lie and deny the clear facts of this murder out of some loyalty to BLM.
You have zero credibility and respect from normal moral human beings and I hope your loyalty to killers is
worth it for you. Or maybe your self respect is that small, understandably so.

Last edited:
I saw on the news a guy was caught pointing a gun from his car at some BLM protesters after a few words were exchanged.
One of the members of the BLM protest described what happened
She said the guy had stopped his car and said All lives matter and the exchange became heated and the guy drove off
She then stated all lives won't matter until black lives matter
Now that's a terrorist threat if I've ever heard one.
The only terrorist threat is pointing a gun at protestors.
Acting in self-defense is now a terrorist threat?
People are getting fed up with this BLM Antifa racist bullshit they are reacting to an action taken against them
Keep it going and it will get worse.

Did you read the story?

What I read has nothing to do with your thought pattern? And you are now refusing to reveal who you believe are the MF's

130 SAP
Why are you trolling me? If you can’t compete in the conversation go to the kids room instead
You said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers" and I simply ask who are the Mfs in your opinion.

Yawn

Did you read the story?

130 SAP
You said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers" and I simply ask who are the Mfs in your opinion.

Yawn
And I posted a LINK OF WHO.. are you on crack?

The black lives of BLM supporters doesnt matter.

Forum List

Back