A question about the 'masks'

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Ever notice how some 'masks' have a close resemblance to pubescent girls training bras? Just asking.
I sure notice that when I see the one Biden wears when he pokes his head out of his 'Oval Basement'.

Ever notice how some 'masks' have a close resemblance to pubescent girls training bras? Just asking.
I sure notice that when I see the one Biden wears when he pokes his head out of his 'Oval Basement'.
Trump wore a bra then.

What an odd thing to say. You sound like one of the many government employees we have here in Canada...

I would not repeat that comment again. You are making yourself rather creepy.
Ask 'Stinky Fingers' Biden.
Someone should find out if Joe is buying 'used schoolgirl panties' from Japanese vending machines.

When the wuflu hit bathing suit makers started making and distributing masks out of bikini bras. It's no surprise why they look like bras.

Forum List

Back