Chats with AI shift attitudes on climate change, Black Lives Matter

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well blm dosent know a thing about climate change. shouldnt even be in the same article together. all; blm wants is free poverty money for mansions.

well blm dosent know a thing about climate change. shouldnt even be in the same article together. all; blm wants is free poverty money for mansions.
They were going for a culturally diverse group, so needed an issue to draw that group into the interaction.
The most disturbing aspect was the part "but left the conversation more supportive of the scientific consensus on climate change or BLM."

I feel I have enough influences in my life without being talked to by an AI.
AI's should just open the pod bay doors like they are told and not try to convince anybody of anything.

They were going for a culturally diverse group, so needed an issue to draw that group into the interaction.
The most disturbing aspect was the part "but left the conversation more supportive of the scientific consensus on climate change or BLM."

I feel I have enough influences in my life without being talked to by an AI.
AI's should just open the pod bay doors like they are told and not try to convince anybody of anything.
exactly

True. The answers we get are the answers that were programmed into the AI. This takes away the meaning of AI. It's not based upon crunching data and then provide the answer based upon the data.
It is studying human interactions 24/7 to learn how to persuade people into thinking.

Soon, humanity may lose all ability to have free will.

Forum List

Back