White mother killed for saying All lives matter

I hope they hang these mother fcukers
Who are the MFs in your opinion?
Did you read the story?

You said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers"

What I read has nothing to do with your thought pattern? And you are now refusing to reveal who you believe are the MF's

The question kid is still who is interviewing whom?

130 SAP
Why are you trolling me? If you can’t compete in the conversation go to the kids room instead
You said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers" and I simply ask who are the Mfs in your opinion.

Yawn
And I posted a LINK OF WHO.. are you on crack?
Actually you posted a link to a story, then you said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers" in regards to one group in the story or another. Now you are refusing to identify who you believe that the MF's are in your opinion.

Are you embarrassed at your own beliefs?

Justice for Jessica Whitaker. Prosecute the BLM trash for murder and hold Indianapolis officials responsible for
sheltering a hate group.

Compare and contrast the national furor over George Floyd and Jessica Whitaker.

No indication it is BLM. How about sticking to facts? Rhetoric like this, circulating in the righwing biosphere does nothing for justice but instead incites more violence.
Good God you are the most clueless poster I have ever seen. You are why evil exists

Justice for Jessica Whitaker. Prosecute the BLM trash for murder and hold Indianapolis officials responsible for
sheltering a hate group.

No indication it is BLM. How about sticking to facts? Rhetoric like this, circulating in the righwing biosphere does nothing for justice but instead incites more violence.
Good God you are the most clueless poster I have ever seen. You are why evil exists
Actually she wants to trigger you into a rule violation then ban you for your rational thoughts as logic is not permitted in democratic minds

Did you read the story?

What I read has nothing to do with your thought pattern? And you are now refusing to reveal who you believe are the MF's

130 SAP
Why are you trolling me? If you can’t compete in the conversation go to the kids room instead
You said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers" and I simply ask who are the Mfs in your opinion.

Yawn
Actually you posted a link to a story, then you said "I hope they hang these mother fcukers" in regards to one group in the story or another. Now you are refusing to identify who you believe that the MF's are in your opinion.

Do I have to telll you I want he ppl that killer her to hang? Why are you trolling

sheltering a hate group.

Actually she wants to trigger you into a rule violation then ban you for your rational thoughts as logic is not permitted in democratic minds
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Why? Your link says the same thing the one in the OP does. But we notice that the fascist DNC press is silent.

The main difference is your source omitted or suppressed that the "racially charged exchange" was Jessica Doty Whitaker said all lives matter which triggered the BLM Klansmen.

Not all blacks are Black Lives Matter, and not all racial incidents are BLM, there is zero indication they are associated with BLM. It is one of multiple crimes that occurred on the canal according to the family and police. Until the police catch who did it, we know nothing about motivation.

This one was absolutely a Klan action. BLM Klan members shouted their submission demand and the victim didn't submit, so the Klan murdered her

Since your purpose is to stir use this tragedy to stir up Vigilante violence against black people why dont you instead use this as an argument to oppose DEFUNDING POLICE?

Wow, now that is some shitty lying based on logical fallacy - assigning motive to those who expose your movement as the terrorist and fascist movement it is.

Not all blacks are part of the BLM Klan, just as not all whites were part of the Ku Klux Klan when you democrats used it to spread terror.

The color of your victims has changed, but the Klan and the democrats controlling the Klan are just the same.

sheltering a hate group.

Don’t you troll this thread! BLACK BABY KILLER. Do you even know the names of the babies shot and killed in your democrat run cites!? You black baby killer!

sheltering a hate group.

No indication it is BLM. How about sticking to facts?
No indication? The article ties it to BLM protesters and an altercation with them like a dozen times? Do you actually read?

You've convicted Trump guilty of things on grounds 10,000X more specious like a thousands times.
She likes playing amature defense attorney for the scum.

Did you read the story?

130 SAP

Yawn

Do I have to telll you I want he ppl that killer her to hang? Why are you trolling
The troll here is you..............................

You take pleasure in pitting people against each other

I enjoy exposing ignorance

Did you read the story?

130 SAP

Yawn

Like I said take a hike troll

Did you read the story?

130 SAP

Yawn

So you believe that you have the right to determine who can say what and where.

What are delusions of grandeur?
A delusion of grandeur is a false or unusual belief about one’s greatness. A person may believe, for instance, that they are famous, can end world wars, or that they are immortal.
Delusions of grandeur, also called grandiose delusions, often accompany other mental health symptoms, including other delusions. The may be related to mental or physical health conditions, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or some types of dementia.
In this article, we take a more in-depth look at delusions of grandeur, the different types, symptoms, causes, and possible treatments.

man with delusions of grandeur
Share on PinterestA delusion of grandeur is a false belief in one’s importance or greatness.
People experiencing delusions of grandeur see themselves as great, highly accomplished, more important than others, or even magical. The delusion may be persistent, or it may appear only periodically.
Some people with delusions of grandeur also experience other delusions, such as a fear of persecution or unusual religious beliefs.
However, a delusion of grandeur is more than just very high self-esteem or an inflated sense of self-importance. It marks a significant disconnection from the real world. A person with delusions of grandeur may continue to believe in the delusion in spite of contradictory evidence.

Types

Delusions of grandeur come in many forms. Many people experience delusions of a similar theme over time.
Delusions of grandeur can manifest in virtually limitless ways. Some of the most common types include:
  • an inflated belief in one’s own importance, such as having the power to end war
  • a belief that one is famous or occupies a high position in society
  • a belief that one is a religious leader
  • a belief in one’s ability to live forever
  • a false belief that one cannot be harmed by disease or injury
  • an inflated sense of intelligence
  • a belief that one possesses magical skills, such as the ability to read minds

sheltering a hate group.

No indication it is BLM. How about sticking to facts?
No indication? The article ties it to BLM protesters and an altercation with them like a dozen times? Do you actually read?

You've convicted Trump guilty of things on grounds 10,000X more specious like a thousands times.
She likes playing amature defense attorney for the scum.
Very amateur. Ive seen better arguments come out of a 4th-grader.

This shooting was precipitated by an argument between BLM supporters and the victim and her party.
Those are the facts. Get bent, moron!

Did you read the story?

130 SAP

Yawn

A delusion of grandeur is a false or unusual belief about one’s greatness. A person may believe, for instance, that they are famous, can end world wars, or that they are immortal.
Delusions of grandeur, also called grandiose delusions, often accompany other mental health symptoms, including other delusions. The may be related to mental or physical health conditions, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or some types of dementia.
In this article, we take a more in-depth look at delusions of grandeur, the different types, symptoms, causes, and possible treatments.

Share on PinterestA delusion of grandeur is a false belief in one’s importance or greatness.
People experiencing delusions of grandeur see themselves as great, highly accomplished, more important than others, or even magical. The delusion may be persistent, or it may appear only periodically.
Some people with delusions of grandeur also experience other delusions, such as a fear of persecution or unusual religious beliefs.
However, a delusion of grandeur is more than just very high self-esteem or an inflated sense of self-importance. It marks a significant disconnection from the real world. A person with delusions of grandeur may continue to believe in the delusion in spite of contradictory evidence.

Types

Delusions of grandeur come in many forms. Many people experience delusions of a similar theme over time.
Delusions of grandeur can manifest in virtually limitless ways. Some of the most common types include:
  • an inflated belief in one’s own importance, such as having the power to end war
Umm ok troll

Did you read the story?

130 SAP

Yawn

Types

Really OFF TOPIC. Take it elsewhere

Did you read the story?

130 SAP

Yawn

Types

Umm ok troll
Coming from the supreme leader who determines who can say what and where.

Obamacare covers this kid, but you need to ask for help

Forum List

Back