White Male Investment Banker Punches Black Female MTA Worker In Face And Is Released Without Bail

...and you think you're ignorant ass is? Most whites are just as ignorant, we just saw that in Georgia with Herschel Walker as the republican candidate.

Well I'll tell you what, Walker was a much better choice than Festerman in PA. At least Walker doesn't need a computer screen to understand what people are saying to him.

.......and you think republicans are any better? Surely you jest. This country was founded on evil, racism, hatred and bigotry and that's both parties. Look how various groups of folks have been treated in this country and you don't think that is evil.

What I think is it has nothing to do with today. People change. They learn from their past. If you would have told somebody in 1970 that in 50 years from today, you will get more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife, they would have told you that you were nuts. In 1970, how teachers treated children would be a national story today. If you got out of hand, they took a board and beat your ass with it in front of the entire class. Do that today, the teacher would lose their job and career, possibly have charges brought against him, and the parents would sue the teacher and the school.

You can't live in the past. it does no good because you can't change the past, you can only change your future.

These clowns never think anything through.

Oh, they thought it through alright. They know that empowering the criminal and weakening the innocent will without a doubt increase crime. That's why they want to disarm law abiding citizens. They know the criminal will never give up their guns, and then we'd have a society where only the police and criminals are armed.

What does that accomplish? Well..... if we create a society of big crime, how does one fight big crime? The same way we fought big tobacco, big corporations, big pharma, and that is with a bigger government.

Nobody would disrespect our flag or anthem for breast cancer. They took a knee in front of our flag and during the anthem to protest our police because these are uneducated buffoons that don't understand our laws.
They took a knee to bring awareness to black folks being murdered by police which has been happening since this country was founded. Tell me what Law gives cops a green light to murder black and brown folks.
In any case, Trump's stance on that had zero to do with race. Trump is a renown supporter of our police, our military, and our Border Patrol. He's a nationalist meaning he believes his country comes first.
Trump is like you, will stand around and brag and boast about being a supporter. He supported it so much his coward as had 5 deferments while other real patriotic Americans were dying serving their country.
Yea a blog is definitely evidence that Trump was innocent.

What I think is it has nothing to do with today. People change. They learn from their past. If you would have told somebody in 1970 that in 50 years from today, you will get more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife, they would have told you that you were nuts. In 1970, how teachers treated children would be a national story today. If you got out of hand, they took a board and beat your ass with it in front of the entire class. Do that today, the teacher would lose their job and career, possibly have charges brought against him, and the parents would sue the teacher and the school.

You can't live in the past. it does no good because you can't change the past, you can only change your future.
That depends on who you are, who is living in the past? I am speaking of issues happening today.

See idiots like you don't even know what a sell out is, you just run your damn mouth and go along to be accepted by white folks.
Super....all I ever ask for is better results from the resources spent. Along with many that are, there are many African Americans not happy about their situation.

That depends on who you are, who is living in the past? I am speaking of issues happening today.

Every time you speak of any issue, you insert race into it even if race wasn't a factor. Your OP is proof positive of that. You want to make it about race when what it's really about is Democrat policies. Democrats are renown for letting criminals go no matter what color they are. It's happening across the country. In San Francisco for instance, shoplifting is a misdemeanor unless the thief steals more than $1,000 per day. The cops won't even come out because it's not worth their time. All the Wallgreen's closed up because of that, and other stores are following because nobody can stay in business by allowing people to take whatever they want. Chicago, again, another fine example. Don't chase any criminals on foot.

You claim that would never happen in Ohio and this white driver pulled his gun on the police, told them to kiss his ass and drove off with no consequences.

I don't know that he did pull his gun on the officer because that couldn't be seen in the video. Without a doubt he had a gun, and I'm sure he was eventually arrested.

Every time you speak of any issue, you insert race into it even if race wasn't a factor. Your OP is proof positive of that. You want to make it about race when what it's really about is Democrat policies. Democrats are renown for letting criminals go no matter what color they are. It's happening across the country. In San Francisco for instance, shoplifting is a misdemeanor unless the thief steals more than $1,000 per day. The cops won't even come out because it's not worth their time. All the Wallgreen's closed up because of that, and other stores are following because nobody can stay in business by allowing people to take whatever they want. Chicago, again, another fine example. Don't chase any criminals on foot.
the amazing thjng is he is such a plantation boy that when his issue is exposed to be a demaklan policy…he cant handle it…he’s a demklan plantation boy first

Forum List

Back