White liberal robbed at gunpoint: " I deserved it...bc of white privilege"!!!!!

You dont have to buy it. The OP claimed the guy said he deserved it. The OP is a retarded moron.
The kid goes to all white GU which has a new klux klan for colored people racist 'professor' named Dyson and a basketball team full of self-segregating blacks working toward their grade school diplomas so the story is most definitely true.
Whats Dysons first name. I need to check him out.
You know his name. He's all over your DeMSNBC propaganda channel.
I dont watch TV much. What is his first name Cletus?
I don't know any Cletus, LaDaveon Duke.
You know thats your name. Never mind though. I found out since you were afraid to tell me. What a bitch you are.

Michael Eric Dyson

It's one thing to have sympathy for the poor (which he obviously considered his muggers), and another thing to believe that you deserve to be robbed. He wasn't injured, but his person was violated.

I'd have been pissed. However, what I WOULDN'T have done is be pissed at every member of whatever racial group the muggers belonged to.

It's one thing to have sympathy for the poor (which he obviously considered his muggers), and another thing to believe that you deserve to be robbed. He wasn't injured, but his person was violated.

I'd have been pissed. However, what I WOULDN'T have done is be pissed at every member of whatever racial group the muggers belonged to.

Apparently the fact that he was mugged by blacks made him angry at whites.

Go figure.

Go figure.
Jeez...I'll have to go back and read the article again...I didn't pick that part up at all!

The kid goes to all white GU which has a new klux klan for colored people racist 'professor' named Dyson and a basketball team full of self-segregating blacks working toward their grade school diplomas so the story is most definitely true.
Whats Dysons first name. I need to check him out.
You know his name. He's all over your DeMSNBC propaganda channel.
I dont watch TV much. What is his first name Cletus?
I don't know any Cletus, LaDaveon Duke.
You know thats your name. Never mind though. I found out since you were afraid to tell me. What a bitch you are.

Michael Eric Dyson
See, you knew who he was all along, LaDaveon Duke.

Go figure.

Not quite.

I Was Mugged and I Understand Why The Hoya

Its hard to even summarize it.

Motherfucker literally said he deserved to get robbed at gunpoint because of white privilege. ...and he TRUSTED the armed strangers to not harm him.

God damn zombie apocalypse must be near. Fire up the sun cannon...and evacuate us to Mars!
Don't you just hate these fucking liberals? I think they do this drive us nuts. I wish the son of a bitch was shot just to see how sympathetic he is. I put people like this in the same category of those dumbass tree huggers sitting in the forest crying and apologizing to the trees for environmental pollution.

Forum List

Back