White liberal robbed at gunpoint by thug: " I deserved it"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Student mugged says he deserved it because of his privilege

A white liberal hipster at Georgetown was robbed by a thug at gunpoint.

And he says...he deserved to be robbed because of his white privilege. Says who is he to judge...he lives in a wealthy neighborhood and goes to a good school. He says he cant blame the robber or call.him a thug.

White hipster liberal says to do so is "otherization" and its wrong.

Um....otherization? Thats a thing now too?

Hey liberals...I say take ALL your possessions and go to the nearest ghetto and sacrifice yourself. You deserve it.

And he says...he deserved to be robbed because of his white privilege. Says who is he to judge...he lives in a wealthy neighborhood and goes to a good school. He says he cant blame the robber or call.him a thug.

Hey liberals...I say take ALL your possessions and go to the nearest ghetto and sacrifice yourself. You deserve it.

If they'd stick to robbing and killing each other and hipsters I wouldnt have a problem with it.:laugh:

Knowing liberals he's lying and making it up to further the agenda and if it did happen you just know he called those "bad cops"

That person is stupid to think they deserved it especially if they gave the robber no reason at all what so ever to hold them up!

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Not all liberals are white, you dummy....

Stupid conclusion and naïve, but here's what the OP left out:

“Who am I to stand from my perch of privilege, surrounded by million-dollar homes and paying for a $60,000 education, to condemn these young men as ‘thugs?’” asks Friedfeld. “It’s precisely this kind of ‘otherization’ that fuels the problem.”
In other words he's talking about classism.

And once again the article never mentions the word "Liberal". But that's OK, we just make it up.

“Who am I to stand from my perch of privilege, surrounded by million-dollar homes and paying for a $60,000 education, to condemn these young men as ‘thugs?’” asks Friedfeld. “It’s precisely this kind of ‘otherization’ that fuels the problem.”

And once again the article never mentions the word "Liberal". But that's OK, we just make it up.

Regardless, the guy did say he deserved to be robbed. LOL

He was peeved about not being sexually abused also..

How poetic...It's almost as appropriate as this poem by Robert William Service and let's not forget that Georgetown U. is the bastion of learning of such liberal notables as Bubba Jefferson Clinton and Hildebeast.

The poem...

Robert William Service

_ln.gif

Toilet Seats by Robert William Service

While I am emulating Keats
My brother fabrics toilet seats,
The which, they say, are works of art,
Aesthetic features of the mart;
So exquisitely are they made
With plastic of a pastel shade,
Of topaz, ivory or rose,
Inviting to serene repose.

Rajahs I'm told have seats of gold,--
(They must, I fear, be very cold).
But Tom's have thermostatic heat,
With sympathy your grace to greet.
Like silver they are neon lit,
Making a halo as you sit:
Then lo! they play with dulset tone
A melody by Mendelssohn.

Oh were I lyrical as Yeats
I would not sing of toilet seats,
But rather serenade a star,--
Yet I must take things as they are.
For even kings must coyly own
Them as essential as a throne:
So as I tug the Muse's teats
I envy Tom his toilet seats.

I have never really cared for poetry, I just could never feel like the poet to see what the fuck these spaced out katz were rambling on about...

:lol:

“The millennial generation is taking over the reins of the world, and thus we are presented with a wonderful opportunity to right some of the wrongs of the past,” writes Friedfeld. “Until we do so, we should get comfortable with sporadic muggings and break-ins. I can hardly blame them. The cards are all in our hands, and we’re not playing them.”
In a follow-up interview Friedfeld added that "we should get reconciled with rape, settled with sodomy and satisfied with sadomasochism". His spokesperson, one Mistress Dominatria, informed us Friedfeld would not comment further, citing our refusal to "dress him up in a bunny suit, tie him up and spank him like a little bitch".

:lol:

“The millennial generation is taking over the reins of the world, and thus we are presented with a wonderful opportunity to right some of the wrongs of the past,” writes Friedfeld. “Until we do so, we should get comfortable with sporadic muggings and break-ins. I can hardly blame them. The cards are all in our hands, and we’re not playing them.”
In a follow-up interview Friedfeld added that "we should get reconciled with rape, settled with sodomy and satisfied with sadomasochism". His spokesperson, one Mistress Dominatria, informed us Friedfeld would not comment further, citing our refusal to "dress him up in a bunny suit, tie him up and spank him like a little bitch".
No animal costume?

Damn cheap ass lazy Millennials..

They could have borrowed mine..

I wonder if white liberal hipsters think all attractive white women should have to sleep with a poor unprivileged minority....just to.be fair.

It sounds to me as though he still has too much white privilege.

Where is his offer to give up his education and room in a million-dollar home to help remedy the problem? A more reasonable man would try to fix the problem rather than merely paying lip service.

the guy is still a dipshit pogo....if that guy would have beat the shit out of him i wonder if he would have the same attitude....

the guy is still a dipshit pogo....if that guy would have beat the shit out of him i wonder if he would have the same attitude....

I'm ragging on the OP there for making shit up. For that matter the article doesn't tell us he's white either. I have this thing about fact vs. fabrication.

As for the kid I think he's profoundly naïve. See post 14 where I riffed on him a bit. ;)

But he does have at least one thing right:

“Not once did I consider our attackers to be ‘bad people.’ I trust that they weren’t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they’d think I was okay,” wrote Friedfeld in an editorial featured in The Hoya, the university’s newspaper. “The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.”
Around this board we read endless examples of posters who really seem to believe "criminal" is some kind of subhuman species, deserving of nothing but death. At least this kid hasn't dehumanized them. Even if his empathy runneth over.

Forum List

Back