White Is The New Black

Joe Rogan does not speak for black folks anymore than I speak for women. Like you. You wanna know what black people think?
Ask one and be open minded.
Ask Candice Owen dumbfuck, or Clarence Thomas, or hundreds of other black people reviled by the left for rejecting regressive policies.

You'd have to grow a frontal lobe in order to have a "mind" that could be open, because every time you open up whatever sphincter functions as your "mind" plumbing and toilet paper is required.

Did you know white and black are not colors? They are opaques. That information is for race baiters, so pay attention.

If I had my choice of being any color I wanted, I'd be Parkerized. :laughing0301:

1634075951018.png

Anyone who tells you they're not racist is lying. Everyone finds something objectionable about someone else, especially white left-wingers. They're so ashamed and put off by their own color, they have to make up for it by kissing darker people's asses.

I would love to be black as the Ace of Spades for one day. I'd tell them to "Fuck off, little white liberal cracker. I don't need your GD pandering and sympathy, and I'm not gonna be a martyr for your white-assed Marxist bullshit."
I disagree on semantics.

Just because you don't like something, such as rap music or certain cultural behaviors you're not a "racist", and show me the mother fucker who doesn't like fried chicken and isn't a bed wetting Lefts Syndrome Vegan Retard in desperate need of protein.

Even on the extreme ends of all this stupidity, you have that handful of Weapons Grade Retard who actually believes they're "racially superior" to someone else and they're almost universally rejected by everyone. I'll agree that mentality is far more abundant on the left but so is everything retarded. You can find all sorts of things repulsive about other people, their cultures, how they look, how they sound, what they eat or how they behave. It isn't until you draw the conclusion you're superior to them all before you become simply an asshole. I won't even cater to the bed wetter terminology anymore because it's bullshit.

Black and Native American people still have much less wealth then white people.

Black and Native American people still get more time then white people for the same offense.

Cancel Culture is a result of American Society being very punitive. American Laws are more punitive toward Black and Native American people then they are toward white people.

Has been my new slogan for quite some time now. Although I'm not racist and I don't hate black people, I'm certainly not going to apologize for being white,.. because if a black person expects me to do that, that's just as racist in my mind. Martin Luther King Jr. would be rolling in his grave too as that wasn't what he was about or what he had in mind. He just wanted black and white people to be equal and he was doing pretty good with it until BLM that is.

What you said made me think of punk legend Glenn Danzig's 2004 interview your not wrong never apologize for being white.

They can suck my dic* and die. There's so many double standards. If you're proud and White, all of a sudden you're racist That's not the case and anyone with half a brain knows that. Unfortunately, we live in a world where a lot of people don't have half a brain. People try to acquiesce to certain groups and then that becomes a reverse inequality."

Glenn Danzig!

They can suck my dic* and die. There's so many double standards. If you're proud and White, all of a sudden you're racist That's not the case and anyone with half a brain knows that.

Yet people encourage black people to be proud to be black. It seems like if you're black and liberal you can get away with saying whatever the heck you want to.

Black and Native American people still get more time then white people for the same offense.

Cancel Culture is a result of American Society being very punitive. American Laws are more punitive toward Black and Native American people then they are toward white people.
Facts.

Has been my new slogan for quite some time now. Although I'm not racist and I don't hate black people, I'm certainly not going to apologize for being white,.. because if a black person expects me to do that, that's just as racist in my mind. Martin Luther King Jr. would be rolling in his grave too as that wasn't what he was about or what he had in mind. He just wanted black and white people to be equal and he was doing pretty good with it until BLM that is.

Who ever asked you to apologize for being white? My ancestors came from Ireland and Eastern Europe, I'm blue-eyed, pink and pale, and I've never heard such a demand at all. BLM is a protest movement against what is perceived as race-based corruption among law-enforcement personnel. When has anyone who supports the BLM movement demanded that anyone apologize for living?

Wrong!
That is conclusion reached by making unfair comparisons.

Wrong!
That is conclusion reached by making unfair comparisons.
No. Mass Incarceration disproportionately affecting Minorities started in 1980s and 1990s and peaked in 2000s. This is Punitive Culture.

Cancel Culture is a part of Punitive Culture.

Joe Rogan does not speak for black folks anymore than I speak for women. Like you. You wanna know what black people think?
Ask one and be open minded.
She can't. That's why shes here whining about whites being the new black.

Did you know white and black are not colors? They are opaques. That information is for race baiters, so pay attention.
Tell that to Carl Linnaeus and the rest of the whites like you who think you're better than everybody because of your opaqueness.

"In short, a large number of white Americans have become comfortable with as much racial inequality and segregation as a putatively nondiscriminatory polity and free market economy can produce. Hence, the reproduction and, on some dimensions, the worsening of racial inequalities. These circumstances are rendered culturally palatable by the new ideology of Laissez Faire Racism."

Lawrence Bobo, James R. Kluegel, Ryan A. Smith - LAISSEZ FAIRE RACISM: The Crystallization of a 'Kinder, Gentler' Anti-Black Ideology

That's basically the demands of the critical race theory that's currently being mandated in public schools.
The only race theory being taught in public schools K-12 is CWST. Critical White Supremacy Theory.

The theory this silly woman is talking about is only taught in selected law schools.

New Topics

Forum List

Back