White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta (Washington Post)

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

Sarah Sanders' dishonesty problem just got a little worse.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta
The thing Trump fears most is being held accountable, because it’s never happened to him once in his entire life.
That's what Acosta, CNN and all the Dim criminals fear. That's why they hate Trump so virulently.

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta
/---- Both show JimBo assaulted the woman.
Nope

Expert: Acosta video distributed by White House was doctored
Associated Press? That's a laugh. They've been caught red handed doctoring video and pics too many times to count.

Last edited:
I saw it live, that's not what happened.

It's a lie.

But of course our resident tRumpkins will eat it up.
Trump’s base defends Saudi Arabia’s right to assassinate journalists. No doubt they wish Trump could do the same to Acosta.

Give the orange clown some time...
Hopefully, There will be a female that will break Acosta's nose next time he pulls that shit.

I guess trump woulda been okay if he grabbed her genitals....since he...in his own words....enjoys doing that.

That entire episode (the news conference circus) was a STAGED event by Trump to mitigate the severe Tuesday losses and get his cult members to....once again....hate the media.........A reality show host's poor attempt at "drama."
Trump ordered Acosta to behave like an unmitigated jackass?

Nope

Associated Press? That's a laugh. They've been caught red handed doctoring video and pics to many times to count.

Stay on topic....the white house is being lead by a pussy grabbing liar....

The thing Trump fears most is being held accountable, because it’s never happened to him once in his entire life.
Fill the WH press corps with women of color and all support CNN. If CNN doesn't get called on, no one else raise their hand....if CNN's question isn't answered, everyone else ask the same question until it is answered.
CNN should be banned from WH press corps for posting such an obvious douchebag as Acosta to that assignment. CNN should be required to make a public apology before it's allowed back into the White house again.

Fill the WH press corps with women of color and all support CNN. If CNN doesn't get called on, no one else raise their hand....if CNN's question isn't answered, everyone else ask the same question until it is answered.
CNN should be banned from WH press corps for posting such an obvious douchebag as Acosta to that assignment. CNN should be required to make a public apology before it's allowed back into the White house again.

CNN refuses to be bullied and insists on accountability from the president

Acosta better learn to keep his hands and arms to himself. He's perfectly within his rights to stand on the street corner sidewalk in front of the White House and shout until the cows come home about how unfair he was treated for being an asshole.

You can readily tell who here actually watched the video ----- and who didn't.

Right.....only FOX should be allowed it. I am not sure why anyone should listen to lying Huckleberry and he criminal boss. Every other statement they speak is a lie.....but their time is coming....as it will for all liars....

CNN is the bully, your brain damaged moron. Acosta was doing nothing more than insulting the President and hurling accusations at him that were obviously just his opinion. You have to be a depraved imbecile to believe that what he did bared any resemblance to journalism.

Nope

Associated Press? That's a laugh. They've been caught red handed doctoring video and pics too many times to count.
Such as?

Right.....only FOX should be allowed it. I am not sure why anyone should listen to lying Huckleberry and he criminal boss. Every other statement they speak is a lie.....but their time is coming....as it will for all liars....
Fake news media should be barred from press conferences.

It's a lie.

Trump’s base defends Saudi Arabia’s right to assassinate journalists. No doubt they wish Trump could do the same to Acosta.

Give the orange clown some time...
Hopefully, There will be a female that will break Acosta's nose next time he pulls that shit.

I guess trump woulda been okay if he grabbed her genitals....since he...in his own words....enjoys doing that.
Yeah, you're right. You're dumber than a retarded cockroach

President Trump extended Acosta the courtesy of calling on him for a question, knowing the guy habitually behaves like a jackass. If I were president that jackass would never get another question, to infinity.

The funniest part of this post is here:

If I were president

If you were president your "reporters" would look like this:

iu

Until the Dem House convenes......someone needs to stand for the truth....otherwise chubby Huckleberry Sanders will lie her bloated ass off....

It's a lie.

It will become trump bible canon very soon.
Already in progress.

It's a sad time we live in.

Not for too much longer, I think.

The midterms have shown that Trump is on his way out.

Soon, he will start to quack.

And not long after that, few (outside of his mostly old and uneducated Trumpbots) will take him seriously.

If Trump does not start a war, he is gone by January, 2021. And irrelevant long before that.

LOL....
Trump actually did way better than Obama in his first midterm
This is another one of those....."biggest inaugural crowd ever!" egotistical things, isn't it?

I've scored it more like another "Obama tapppppppppppped my wires" fantasy.

President Trump extended Acosta the courtesy of calling on him for a question, knowing the guy habitually behaves like a jackass. If I were president that jackass would never get another question, to infinity.

The funniest part of this post is here:

If I were president

If you were president your "reporters" would look like this:

iu

If I were president you would live out your days in a gulag work camp lib, count your blessings.

Fake news media should be barred from press conferences.

Good idea but you can't ban the POTUS from his own press conference.

Acosta better learn to keep his hands and arms to himself. He's perfectly within his rights to stand on the street corner sidewalk in front of the White House and shout until the cows come home about how unfair he was treated for being an asshole.

You can readily tell who here actually watched the video ----- and who didn't.
And with the video you can actually see how easily so many of you are willing to lie and make up lies to push your chit....

Forum List

Back