White nationalists caught trying to film video in front of Emmett Till memorial

I wonder why they took off running, although I know a bunch of stupid people who will claim that their privacy was violated because they didn't give permission to be video taped

The Emmett Till Memorial Commission executive director said the group, carrying a neo-Confederate flag, appeared to be making a propaganda video.

Watch: White nationalists trigger sirens in front of Emmett Till memorial
Nov. 3, 201901:15
Nov. 3, 2019, 9:45 AM PST / Updated Nov. 3, 2019, 11:10 AM PST
By Doha Madani
A group of people carrying a white nationalist flag were caught on camera Saturday attempting to film a video in front of the Emmett Till memorial in Sumner, Mississippi.

Patrick Weems, executive director of the Emmett Till Memorial Commission, told NBC News that the group was captured on camera by a new surveillance system that was updated when the bulletproof memorial was dedicated on Oct. 19.

"This is the first incident we’ve seen of what appears to be white nationalists making a propaganda video," Weems said.

One man can be heard in the video identifying the sign as a monument representing the "civil rights movement for blacks."

"What we want to know is, where are all of the white people?" he continued.

In another clip, the group can be seen scrambling for their cars after sirens go off, a newly added security feature.

Since the incident Saturday morning, the site has been monitored by the Tallahatchie County Sheriff's Office.

The group was carrying a white flag with a black St. Andrews cross, a symbol authorities said were connected to a neo-Confederate group called the League of the South in Alabama, according to Weems.​

You are wrong. Nationalists, white or black, carry the American flag-flag of the nation-get it? A flag with a black fist is Black Panther and a flag with confederate symbols is white supremist.
What am I wrong about? I didn't write the article, I only posted it.
You meaning the article writer-I am sick of having to educate those boobs who get this wrong. Perhaps you should avoid groups that publish nonsense-you seem to have good sense on your own.

I wonder why people seem so threatened by a memorial to a teenager lynched by evil people ?
Trying to link it to protests over statues celebrating people who fought for slavery highlights the stupidity inherent in these clowns.
I wonder why the leftist whites feel so threatened by the FREE SPEECH RIGHTS of those who disagree with them.
Its not feeling threatened. Its about decent people feeling sad about a world where a memorial to a murder victim is considered fair game.
What sort of people do this ?

I wonder why they took off running, although I know a bunch of stupid people who will claim that their privacy was violated because they didn't give permission to be video taped

The Emmett Till Memorial Commission executive director said the group, carrying a neo-Confederate flag, appeared to be making a propaganda video.

By Doha Madani
A group of people carrying a white nationalist flag were caught on camera Saturday attempting to film a video in front of the Emmett Till memorial in Sumner, Mississippi.

Patrick Weems, executive director of the Emmett Till Memorial Commission, told NBC News that the group was captured on camera by a new surveillance system that was updated when the bulletproof memorial was dedicated on Oct. 19.

"This is the first incident we’ve seen of what appears to be white nationalists making a propaganda video," Weems said.

One man can be heard in the video identifying the sign as a monument representing the "civil rights movement for blacks."

In another clip, the group can be seen scrambling for their cars after sirens go off, a newly added security feature.

Since the incident Saturday morning, the site has been monitored by the Tallahatchie County Sheriff's Office.

The group was carrying a white flag with a black St. Andrews cross, a symbol authorities said were connected to a neo-Confederate group called the League of the South in Alabama, according to Weems.​

They ran because they were involved in making racist propaganda. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE EMMET TILL'S MEMORIAL BULLETPROOF?

Some people are disgusting.

Trying to film a race-bait video in front of a memorial to a young boy who was tortured to death by grown men for racial/political reasons speaks volumes about what lowest-level scum these guys really are.

There is no way that this failure to respect this boy, who did nothing to anyone, can be compared with monuments erected in honor of people who fought to break their country and maintain their "right" to own their fellow human beings.

I wonder why people seem so threatened by a memorial to a teenager lynched by evil people ?
Trying to link it to protests over statues celebrating people who fought for slavery highlights the stupidity inherent in these clowns.
I wonder why the leftist whites feel so threatened by the FREE SPEECH RIGHTS of those who disagree with them.
Dimwingers love free speech, as long as it agrees with them. If it doesn't, it must be shut down.

Leftists dont sneak around and take pictures of monuments they dont like.

View attachment 287887
No, Leftists are so tolerant and peaceful, they actually vandalize and destroy historical statues. Why bother with just taking pictures?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article231680543.html

At least a dozen Confederate statues have been defaced around the South so far in 2019.
Did you know that particular memorial was just replaced with a bulletproof one?
I doubt that even a bullet proofing will protect a memorial against those peaceful, tolerant antifa terrorist thugs.
I think you're confused.....
What's confusing about 12 historical statues being defaced by Leftist thugs in about a year?
Apparently you.

By Doha Madani

They ran because they were involved in making racist propaganda. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE EMMET TILL'S MEMORIAL BULLETPROOF?

You do realize that making racist propaganda is perfectly legal, right?

If not, what law were they breaking?

By Doha Madani

Ask them why they ran, then. Just ashamed?

Leftists dont sneak around and take pictures of monuments they dont like.

View attachment 287887
No, Leftists are so tolerant and peaceful, they actually vandalize and destroy historical statues. Why bother with just taking pictures?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article231680543.html

At least a dozen Confederate statues have been defaced around the South so far in 2019.
Did you know that particular memorial was just replaced with a bulletproof one?
I doubt that even a bullet proofing will protect a memorial against those peaceful, tolerant antifa terrorist thugs.
I think you're confused.....
What's confusing about 12 historical statues being defaced by Leftist thugs in about a year?
What twelve historical statues have been defaced?

By Doha Madani

Irrelevant. They had every right to be there unless they intended to destroy property

By Doha Madani

^ This is the racism you guys are so worried about? Sheesh, they didnt even drop an N bomb. Racism is tame as fuck in 2019! :laugh:

You meaning the article writer-I am sick of having to educate those boobs who get this wrong. Perhaps you should avoid groups that publish nonsense-you seem to have good sense on your own.
That's not what you meant and you know it unless you're an idiot. The person who wrote the article can't see your comment and instead of just commenting on the article (you do know you can do that right?) you quoted my original post specifically replying to me.

Furthermore no cares what you're sick of, least of all me and you're far from being qualified to educate anyone here on most anything. The fact that you've taken exception to a report made to inform people of the shenanigans perpetrated by those who self-identify as white racists specifically on a site which is a memorial to a murder victim who was killed by white racists speaks volumes. THAT is the gist of the story not "what is a white nationalist flag?" or "they weren't committing any crimes" or "what happened to their first amendment rights?"

^ This is the racism you guys are so worried about? Sheesh, they didnt even drop an N bomb. Racism is tame as fuck in 2019!
Nobody is worried, we're laughing at them in this instance.
What youre doing is reaching. You cant find real racism, so you settle for total non stories, as if they are important, but this story means nothing.

I hear their are MAGA country guys prowling Compton now too. Maybe you should look into that next.

By Doha Madani

Why don't you ask them? I don't hang with those kind of people.

Why don't you ask them? I don't hang with those kind of people.

By Doha Madani

Irrelevant. They had every right to be there unless they intended to destroy property

Nobody ran them off. There doesn't seem to have been any other human beings there, much less people chasing them to their cars.

While there is nothing unlawful about visiting the memorial, the question remains as to why they choose to film at this site? What was their deal? All this amounts to is a bunch of stooges doing something stupid and hateful for no reason and then running away from a siren.

While there is nothing unlawful about visiting the memorial, the question remains as to why they choose to film at this site? What was their deal? All this amounts to is a bunch of stooges doing something stupid and hateful for no reason and then running away from a siren.

Upon hearing the siren, they realized they might be on camera (not their own). They further realized they had forgotten their pointy hats, and thus might be identifiable. And thus they ran...

Is this somehow instructive, pointing to something beyond the mere incident of a half-dozen goofs demonstrating their lack of taste and common human decency? I have to admit, I am not actually sure. Initially I was quick to attribute this to the uptick in increasingly brazen White Nationalist sentiment and advocacy that begun under President Obama, and exploded thereafter... until I realized that "running" and "brazen" do not go well together.

So, I am back to fragile goofs who couldn't bear the sight of a brutally slain boy being remembered, and seemingly wanted to stick it to the folks who put up the memorial. It's a form of revenge for their hurt feelings over being confronted with what White terror looked like, and they couldn't even do it openly. Pitiful, deplorable, cowardly, pathetic, and "running" fits that bill quite well.

That's not what you meant and you know it unless you're an idiot. The person who wrote the article can't see your comment and instead of just commenting on the article (you do know you can do that right?) you quoted my original post specifically replying to me.

Furthermore no cares what you're sick of, least of all me and you're far from being qualified to educate anyone here on most anything. The fact that you've taken exception to a report made to inform people of the shenanigans perpetrated by those who self-identify as white racists specifically on a site which is a memorial to a murder victim who was killed by white racists speaks volumes. THAT is the gist of the story not "what is a white nationalist flag?" or "they weren't committing any crimes" or "what happened to their first amendment rights?"
Wow-touchy. You must be female. I'll go easier next time.

Forum List

Back