White House records torn up by the Former President.

There is no evidence in YOUR link that the National Archives people SAW him ripping them up. Have not disputed ripping up document claims.

Since WAPO has a lied many times about Trump in the past and their post YOU are apparently so easily taken in is vague I will wait for more concrete information from better media sources.
You mean like when Sean Hannity takes his head out of Trump's ass
& asks him about destroying documents & Gangster Trump denies it?

That kind of "concrete information"?

I don't know. .. why did Hillary destroy hard-drives and bleach-bit phones?

Who can say why these politicians do what they do?

Let's look at the bright side, at least when Trump tore up these records, they weren't under subpoena at the time? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

Statement: "Let's look at the bright side, at least when Trump tore up these records, they weren't under subpoena at the time? :dunno:"

Response: Let's not. Let's ask this question: Why are those who have subpoenas from the Committee on Jan 6, 2021 resisting their subpoenas? What's more important, a personal computer with personal information or the knowledge of an effort to shit on the Constitution and verbally, chanting to kill the Vice President and harm the Speaker of the House.

What does the readers believe is on the personal computer of HRC vis a vis the Who knew what when the mob vandalized our Capitol Building, Harming law enforcement officers and expressing efforts to murder the Vice President of the United States and harm the Speaker of the House?

You assume there's a shredder in every room. The law is that all documents must be preserved and archived.
Do you know what was on the "document"...do you even know if it was an official document?...it could have been a Christmas list...you have no idea what it was....this is just another throw away BS fake news story....

You spend a lot of time thinking about Trump's ass....

Because they wish they could kiss it considering how rich he is.

They always talk about Trump not paying his bill so he must not be rich.

I used to work for a company that set up stages and such for a lot of wealthy people and a lot of poor people, hard working class. You know who we had the most trouble collecting the money from? The rich people. The poor paid their bill when due. We had to send some of the rich people to collections. It's normal behavior for rich.

You mean like when Sean Hannity takes his head out of Trump's ass
& asks him about destroying documents & Gangster Trump denies it?

That kind of "concrete information"?

Still no evidence from you that she saw it happen, thank you for clearing that up.

Unlike you I try to run on the evidence posted and it is vague with a lot of hearsay which I why I wait for more concrete details to come out before I decide if there is credibility to the claims.

Rambunctious has a point when he stated this:

"Do you know what was on the "document"...do you even know if it was an official document?...it could have been a Christmas list...you have no idea what it was...."

You are too partisan to be patient which is why you are looking foolish.

Do you know what was on the "document"...do you even know if it was an official document?...it could have been a Christmas list...you have no idea what it was....this is just another throw away BS fake news story....
It doesn't matter. If you want to defend your boy at least try to make an effort to know what you're talking about.

Do ya think that lazy fuck would actually take the time to tear up a few lousy birthday cards?

The question is, why did he do it?
Still no evidence from you that she saw it happen, thank you for clearing that up.

Unlike you I try to run on the evidence posted and it is vague with a lot of hearsay which I why I wait for more concrete details to come out before I decide if there is credibility to the claims.

Rambunctious has a point when he stated this:

"Do you know what was on the "document"...do you even know if it was an official document?...it could have been a Christmas list...you have no idea what it was...."

You are too partisan to be patient which is why you are looking foolish.
The N.A. has just reported that Tramp has more W.H. documents stashed at Mar A Lago. Boxes of them.

It's time for A.G. Garland to issue a search warrant to retrieve the documents that Tramp has stolen from the American people.

Enough is enough with Gangster Tramp.

It doesn't matter. If you want to defend your boy at least try to make an effort to know what you're talking about.

Do ya think that lazy fuck would actually take the time to tear up a few lousy birthday cards?

The N.A. has just reported that Trump has more W.H. documents stashed at Mar A Lago. Boxes of them.

It's time for A.G. Garland to issue a search warrant to retrieve the documents that Tramp has stolen from the American people.

Enough is enough with Gangster Trump.
Sure it matters...there is no rule that a president has to document a shopping fucking list or his list of things to do...give it up....

LOL, and yet your side of the aisle has chanted "lock her up" when they didn't know what was on HRC's personal computer. You guys and gals are such hypocrites it makes rational people want to vomit.

Sure it matters...there is no rule that a president has to document a shopping fucking list or his list of things to do...give it up....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really believe that's what Tramp is hiding? He took boxes of birthday cards to Mar A Lago?

The N.A. has just reported that Tramp has more W.H. documents stashed at Mar A Lago. Boxes of them.

Enough is enough with Gangster Tramp.

Your partisan hate is hilarious since I haven't made any defense of Trump in the thread, pay attention goofy boy!

I am talking about the vague generalized claims with no direct witnesses to the alleged destruction of papers to show for which is why I wait for more developments.

You are so impatient why can't you wait for more substantive reports?

I find myself asking the same question in regards to our current administration tearing up our constitution.
That's a pathetic childish rebuttal. Biden has not rewritten the constitution and you know it. You're a liar.
No one hates like republicans.

LOL, and yet your side of the aisle has chanted "lock her up" when they didn't know what was on HRC's personal computer. You guys and gals are such hypocrites it makes rational people want to vomit.

IT doesn't matter what was on her fucking computer. She destroyed evidence that was under federal subpoena. That is a crime. The bitch should be in jail. The bitch PAID for a foreign agent to make up shit on her opponent for a presidential election, the bitch should be in jail. Under her watch, 4 people who begged for help in Benghazi were killed. The bitch should be in jail.

I could go on and on.

Forum List

Back