White House records torn up by the Former President.

Do you know what was on the "document"...do you even know if it was an official document?...it could have been a Christmas list...you have no idea what it was....this is just another throw away BS fake news story....
Every scrap of paper has to be archived by law.

IT doesn't matter what was on her fucking computer. She destroyed evidence that was under federal subpoena. That is a crime. The bitch should be in jail. The bitch PAID for a foreign agent to make up shit on her opponent for a presidential election, the bitch should be in jail. Under her watch, 4 people who begged for help in Benghazi were killed. The bitch should be in jail.

I could go on and on.
13 US embassies we're attacked under dubya and 60 people were killed.

Every scrap of paper has to be archived by law.
Bologna.....did you sniff up Obama's actions while he was in the white house?...how about old Joe...anything out of place there?...give me a break...this is 100% political and the left making it illegal to oppose them...well thank God our courts and constitution so far is saying no...go pound sand baby....

Bologna.....did you sniff up Obama's actions while he was in the white house?...how about old Joe...anything out of place there?...give me a break...this is 100% political and the left making it illegal to oppose them...well thank God our courts and constitution so far is saying no...go pound sand baby....
Read the law.

Read the law.
I have and it does not say he can't toss out insignificant documents or copies....Obama took a truck load of documents from the white house when he left....and so did the Clintons...Trump also took copies of his letters from other leaders something many presidents have done...you are being duped by Trump haters here...when will you stop falling for this gotcha Trump BS?....

I have and it does not say he can't toss out insignificant documents or copies....Obama took a truck load of documents from the white house when he left....and so did the Clintons...Trump also took copies of his letters from other leaders something many presidents have done...you are being duped by Trump haters here...when will you stop falling for this gotcha Trump BS?....
30mn8xl88zg81.jpg

Obama never removed stuff from archives, youre making stuff up.

30mn8xl88zg81.jpg

Obama never removed stuff from archives, youre making stuff up.
Please...Obama was corrupt as hell....we all know it....he just looks cleaner because Biden is so dirty and corrupted...31 million CCP dollars received by the Biden family??? wake up.....all you can talk about is stupid rumors about Trump that never materialize...you people are ruining the nation....with your TDS sickness....

Please...Obama was corrupt as hell....we all know it....he just looks cleaner because Biden is so dirty and corrupted...31 million CCP dollars received by the Biden family??? wake up.....all you can talk about is stupid rumors about Trump that never materialize...you people are ruining the nation....with your TDS sickness....
No, Biden is hardly corrupt. Anybody is clean compared to trump, a con-man through and through.

No, Biden is hardly corrupt. Anybody is clean compared to trump, a con-man through and through.
Joe and his family have received 31 million dollars from the Chinese Communist Party and no one knows why...Joe and his family have enriched themselves for decades off of Joe's positions in government...you must be joking....the evidence is out there...find it and learn the truth...

Joe and his family have received 31 million dollars from the Chinese Communist Party and no one knows why...Joe and his family have enriched themselves for decades off of Joe's positions in government...you must be joking....the evidence is out there...find it and learn the truth...
You mean that the accusations are out there, yes?

Forum List

Back