White House Press Secretary refuses to let African Reporters ask questions

Bigotry and prejudiced from a Democratic White House staff member???

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!

home-alone-holiday-classics.gif

200.gif

Joe Biden said that he did not want his children to go to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".
Are the Black Democrat Voters not aware that Joe Biden is a racist segregationist, or do they not care because they are blind Democrat Cultists?
A Reporter should ask Jean Pierre if she support's Joe Biden's racism.
What is the female version of an Uncle Tom?

Joe Biden said that he did not want his children to go to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".
Are the Black Democrat Voters not aware that Joe Biden is a racist segregationist, or do they not care because they are blind Democrat Cultists?
Why would so many black people, including Clayburn, vote for him if he was racist and segregationist?

How can one be one, without being one?

[You laughed? or just trying to spread rumors hoping it will stick? ]

Black voters’ support for President Biden remains the highest among most demographics, but it has weakened since he took office, according to a recent Washington Post-Ipsos poll.

The poll of about 1,250 Black Americans found that 70 percent approve of how Biden is handling his job, but only 23 percent “strongly approve.” The results may signal Black voters’ frustration with a lack of progress Biden and congressional Democrats have made on certain key issues as the midterm elections approach.

Correct , Joe Bidens views on race issues is well documented and is why I was surprised at the party pushing him forward for president. Just a note I am not saying this as anti Dem Party, I use to be active as a precinct captain for my county Dem Party. And followed politics including Joe Biden since I was young fellow in 1960s and 70s.

Correct , Joe Bidens views on race issues is well documented and is why I was surprised at the party pushing him forward for president. Just a note I am not saying this as anti Dem Party, I use to be active as a precinct captain for my county Dem Party. And followed politics including Joe Biden since I was young fellow in 1960s and 70s.
Why would not black people, including Senator Clayburn, not know that?

The modern Republicans are better for Africans this days? How?

1) Red States thinking of seceding and bringing slavery back

2) Modern Republicans passing anti voting bills which suppress mainly black voters

-----------
Absolutely, the Republicans of the 1860s were anti Slavery and brought about an end to it.

Today's Republicans have gone the other way about rights for Blacks and other people.

Of course, by all means, do not take me at my word, but what is it about suppression of voting? And Gerrymandering? For whose benefit?

It's in the OP's video
[I saw a tweet on the OP video, but I found this which may explain what happened. ]

A reporter scolded White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday, accusing her of not calling on African reporters during briefings.

“One question for Africa, Karine,” Angolan TV anchor Hariana Veras called out during Tuesday afternoon’s White House press briefing. “Karine, one question for Africa.”

“I’m gonna come back guys,” Jean-Pierre, apparently referring to Veras and Today News Africa chief White House correspondent Simon Ateba.

“Thank you,” said Veras, sounding relieved.

“Why do we always have to beg for questions,” Veras followed up. “Africans deserve questions as well, Karine! Come on!”

After Jean-Pierre moved on to another reporter, Veras asked Jean-Pierre, “Can I have a question, Karine? One question. One question for Africa.”

“Guys,” said Jean-Pierre, who called on another reporter. “Give me a second.”

“We have been asking for questions, Karine, every time. And even when you give questions to Simon it’s because he forced,” said Veras. “We don’t need to force for questions. We also deserve to have a question. Do you have something against African reporters?”

Jean-Pierre called on the other reporter, who proceeded to ask his question.

“We just have questions too, Karine,” interrupted Veras. “You have to be fair.”

“Can you start again because someone was yelling over you,” asked Jean-Pierre.

The reporter asked his question, which was about Afghanistan.

“Can I have a question, please?” asked Veras as Jean-Pierre finished her answer. “Can I have a question, Karine?”

After a question by White House reporter Andrew Feinberg, Veras asked again if she could ask a question, but Jean-Pierre instead called on another reporter.

After answering a question about the Inflation Reduction Act, Jean-Pierre called on Ateba, who proceeded to ask about the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump; Biden’s commitment to the rule of law as it pertains to Trump and President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden; and the new U.S. strategy for sub-Saharan Africa.

Ateba has a history of shouting over others during the White House press briefing. He most recently did so last week as he was rebuked by National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby for shouting over his fellow reporters.

In May, the White House Correspondents Association, which is the liaison between the White House press corps and the White House, threatened to expel Ateba following his interruptions during former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki‘s last press briefing.

Watch above.

[I saw a tweet on the OP video, but I found this which may explain what happened. ]

A reporter scolded White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday, accusing her of not calling on African reporters during briefings.

“One question for Africa, Karine,” Angolan TV anchor Hariana Veras called out during Tuesday afternoon’s White House press briefing. “Karine, one question for Africa.”

“I’m gonna come back guys,” Jean-Pierre, apparently referring to Veras and Today News Africa chief White House correspondent Simon Ateba.

“Thank you,” said Veras, sounding relieved.

“Why do we always have to beg for questions,” Veras followed up. “Africans deserve questions as well, Karine! Come on!”

After Jean-Pierre moved on to another reporter, Veras asked Jean-Pierre, “Can I have a question, Karine? One question. One question for Africa.”

“Guys,” said Jean-Pierre, who called on another reporter. “Give me a second.”

“We have been asking for questions, Karine, every time. And even when you give questions to Simon it’s because he forced,” said Veras. “We don’t need to force for questions. We also deserve to have a question. Do you have something against African reporters?”

Jean-Pierre called on the other reporter, who proceeded to ask his question.

“We just have questions too, Karine,” interrupted Veras. “You have to be fair.”

“Can you start again because someone was yelling over you,” asked Jean-Pierre.

The reporter asked his question, which was about Afghanistan.

“Can I have a question, please?” asked Veras as Jean-Pierre finished her answer. “Can I have a question, Karine?”

After a question by White House reporter Andrew Feinberg, Veras asked again if she could ask a question, but Jean-Pierre instead called on another reporter.

After answering a question about the Inflation Reduction Act, Jean-Pierre called on Ateba, who proceeded to ask about the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump; Biden’s commitment to the rule of law as it pertains to Trump and President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden; and the new U.S. strategy for sub-Saharan Africa.

Ateba has a history of shouting over others during the White House press briefing. He most recently did so last week as he was rebuked by National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby for shouting over his fellow reporters.

In May, the White House Correspondents Association, which is the liaison between the White House press corps and the White House, threatened to expel Ateba following his interruptions during former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki‘s last press briefing.

Watch above.

Racist Censorship from the WH press sec. Thank you for confirming.

Racist Censorship from the WH press sec. Thank you for confirming.
Thank you for confirming that you see and read only what you want and understand only what you want to understand the way you want to understand it.

It was very clear from the article what had happened at other press conferences which led to what happened.

Forum List

Back