White House Press Secretary refuses to let African Reporters ask questions

Racist much? Or too much?
Are you calling out the Biden admin? That is the message you are sending. Biden commits blatantly racist actions and you are asking why anyone would vote for him including Clyburn. Seems you are the racist. I responded to the question YOU asked. There is nothing racist in my reply. Stupidity knows no race. Don't project your racism on me, bigot. It was YOUR question that got an answer that you didn't like. Try again, moron. You fit the discription of the term I used.

It was very clear from the article what had happened at other press conferences which led to what happened.
I watched the video in addition to reading your ineffective deflection of the event. The trouble is, your version didn't refute what was clearly evident in the video. It just tried to justify the racism. You need to take off your partisan blinders.

Why would not black people, including Senator Clayburn, not know that?

The modern Republicans are better for Africans this days? How?

1) Red States thinking of seceding and bringing slavery back

2) Modern Republicans passing anti voting bills which suppress mainly black voters

-----------
Absolutely, the Republicans of the 1860s were anti Slavery and brought about an end to it.

Today's Republicans have gone the other way about rights for Blacks and other people.

Of course, by all means, do not take me at my word, but what is it about suppression of voting? And Gerrymandering? For whose benefit?

Laws that make voting more secure protect everyone's right to vote.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's right to vote.
The Democrats are opposed to protecting everyone's right to vote because they want to cheat.

Thank you for confirming that you see and read only what you want and understand only what you want to understand the way you want to understand it.

It was very clear from the article what had happened at other press conferences which led to what happened.
What is it that CRT teaches. Denial of racism is the sign of a true racist bigot. You are a poster child for that point.

Laws that make voting more secure protect everyone's right to vote.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's right to vote.
The Democrats are opposed to protecting everyone's right to vote because they want to cheat.
It does affect blacks more than others, but it does not mean that it cannot affect some caucasian voters as well.

It does not mean that they won't get to vote, it is simply made harder for them to do so, especially when polling places are reduced.

Thank you for confirming that you see and read only what you want and understand only what you want to understand the way you want to understand it.

Um, so are only white press reports allowed to shout questions and interrupt?

Shame on you too. :)
So you can't explain it and have no links, graphs, etc...

(Boy, it sucks when someone uses your tactics against you, huh, snowflake?

Have you figured out that 'dupes' and 'defrauded' means the same thing yet?)

Grow up. You do not want an answer, just want to be right and spit on her as long as you can.

Shame on you.

HAHAHA, YOU ARE TOTALLY BUSTED. YOU FUCKING LIAR.

She refused to call on the African Reporters. Dont be a simp.

These cult fucks are such lying bags of shit.

When they get caught lying….they get mad at you for outing them as liars.

Good Lord, you people are fucked in the head.

Grow up. You do not want an answer, just want to be right and spit on her as long as you can.

Shame on you.

Here is more, you fraud.

NOW SAY AGAIN HOW IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

Here is the transcript you lying fraud.

Q One question for Africa, Karine?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: I’m going to come back, guys.

Q Thank you. Why do we always have to beg for questions? Africans deserve questions as well, Karine.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Go ahead.

Q Come on.

Q What is the latest on communications with Beijing? And are there still efforts to find a meeting for a face-to-face with President Xi?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: No — no update on his schedule, on any meeting at this time. Look, we have said — we have said this many times that we’re keeping the line of communications open with Beijing. The President spoke with President Xi not too long ago. We read that out. It was more than a two-hour and 20-minute conversation.

He — that was his fifth conversation with the President. And on staff levels, there’s an open — open dialogue that we’re going to keep.

Q Karine?

Q Karine, we’re getting — we can tell that your staff is trying to give you the hook. I don’t know if you (inaudible) —

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Okay, I’ll take — I’ll take a couple more questions. Okay, I’m going to take — I’m going to take —

Q One for Africa. One question for Africa.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: I’m going to take — I’m going to —

(Cross-talk by reporters.)

Guys — go ahead. Okay.

Q (Inaudible) question on the back.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Give me — give me a second.

Q We have been asking for a question, Karine, every time. And even when you give questions to Simon, it’s because he forced. We don’t need to force for question. We also deserve to have a question. Why —

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: I will get — I will get —

Q Do you have something against African reporters?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Go ahead. Go ahead.

Q On Afghanistan, Jake Sullivan —

Q We deserve questions too, Karine.

Q — said last year that there was going to be —

Q You have to be fair.

Q — an extensive top-to-bottom review of the withdrawal and how that went.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Can you start again?

Q Sure. Yeah.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Because someone was — was yelling over you.

Forum List

Back