White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

Our nation has sunk so low, and this embarrassment is being actively propelled by the current admin.

It's not about pride and respect; it's about sex, and it has no place in our schools or other institutions, as it should only be of relevance in a the private setting of one's bedroom.

Biden LGBT Pride party guest goes TOPLESS in White House garden: Transgender model bares breasts on South Lawn after posing for snaps with president and first lady​

• Rose Montoya, a transgender model and actress, was among hundreds invited to the White House to celebrate Pride month
  • Joe and Jill Biden told the crowd: 'You are beautiful, you are heard, you belong', and the president called them 'some of the bravest and most inspiring people'
  • Montoya then bared her breasts, covered with her hands, on the South Lawn as the person filming says: 'Are we topless at the White House?!'
72016015-12188197-An_attendee_uses_a_rainbow_flag_to_stay_cool_during_a_Pride_Mont-a-131_1686631624749.jpg

72065907-12188197-image-a-119_1686631047289.jpg

72066209-12188197-image-m-118_1686630984368.jpg

When you have a scumbag that sexually molested his own daughter as President this is the kind of sicko perversion you get with the government.

You don't get out much then, your experience is not everyone else's. :dunno:

And making a comment that 'normal people do not think about this stuff 24/7' is a ridiculous comment to make, no one thinks about it 24/7, but when it's shoved in your face every day on tv and social media, it's going to get talked about. If you don't like it, then quit shoving it down everyone's throats 24/7.
It is not that I don't like it, I just find it odd the RWers have become so consumed by it. Seems to me like you guys shove it down each others throat, literally and figuratively.

Someday this path we're on will have an impact, on your children and grandchildren... but tell them to just laugh it all off, it's no big deal. Fool.

One of the nice benefits of not raising hate filled little bigots is they are not freaked out by gay people or trans people or non white people.

Then they end up molested, raped or dead.

Right now my daughter has ended up in Dubai where she just gave the presentation for her company all alone due to her bosses flight getting delayed. Now if they get the contracts she will get all the credit and most of the bonus money.

Right now my daughter has ended up in Dubai where she just gave the presentation for her company all alone due to her bosses flight getting delayed. Now if they get the contracts she will get all the credit and most of the bonus money.
Okay. Acknowledged

It is not that I don't like it, I just find it odd the RWers have become so consumed by it. Seems to me like you guys shove it down each others throat, literally and figuratively.

Tell you what, get it off of every tv show and social media platform, and see how much we talk about it. :dunno:

And another word the lefties like, 'consumed', because a topic is discussed that is very much in the forefront of American culture and shown daily in media, it doesn't mean people are consumed by it. it means that's it has permeated everything in American culture. It's called concern, concern for where the morality of this country is headed and concern for the future of our children and grandchildren. Maybe you don't give a damn what your children or grandchildren are exposed to on a constant basis, but we do.

It's called concern, concern for where the morality of this country is headed and concern for the future of our children and grandchildren. Maybe you don't give a damn what your children or grandchildren are exposed to on a constant basis, but we do.

This from the guy that worships a man thrice married who cheated on all his spouses....some people I guess were born without a sense of irony.

One of the nice benefits of not raising hate filled little bigots is they are not freaked out by gay people or trans people or non white people.

Yeah, yeah, back to your bullshit line of 'hate filled bigots' and shove it up your ass. Quit exposing children to your degenerate sexual behavior in fucking public and maybe there wouldn't be any blowback, or 'hate' as you like to define it.

Forum List

Back