White House Caught Lying -- Again

The State Department met with the Muslim Brotherhood. This fact has never been hidden or in dispute. They did meet with them.

Edgetho's panties are in a wad because some State Department spokeswoman said one group of people had funded the Muslim Brotherhood's (and their allies') trip when in fact it was another private group.

Yeah. That's all. Lots of rabid foam over a minor detail such as that. Oh. Magawd. Someone else paid for the trip. Edgetho is losing sleep over it.

You have no problem with the Obama administration hosting terrorists - but you damned sure aren't going to stand idle while someone criticizes your beloved messiah..

Comrade G5000, you may be a pile of shit - but you're a loyal ally to the terrorists on behalf of your party!

[
Gee that one never gets old...not

Spicoli was a funny stoner;

spicoliinfasttimesatridgemonthigh1.jpg

You're just a pathetic burn out. :thup:
Now you have someone that you can relate to....

The State Department met with the Muslim Brotherhood. This fact has never been hidden or in dispute. They did meet with them.

Edgetho's panties are in a wad because some State Department spokeswoman said one group of people had funded the Muslim Brotherhood's (and their allies') trip when in fact it was another private group.

Yeah. That's all. Lots of rabid foam over a minor detail such as that. Oh. Magawd. Someone else paid for the trip. Edgetho is losing sleep over it.

You have no problem with the Obama administration hosting terrorists - but you damned sure aren't going to stand idle while someone criticizes your beloved messiah..

Comrade G5000, you may be a pile of shit - but you're a loyal ally to the terrorists on behalf of your party!
What was the meeting about?

B
Edgetho forgets Obama is gone in less than two years and certainly does not want us to remember the far right got its ass kicked in 2012 and stomped in the primaries in 2014.

"So the fact that we elected a radical Muslim" is a birfer rant that discounts anything else you have to say other than mindless raving.

"Obama and Clinton" without context of Bush and Cheney" is more raving.

Both parties have done poorly. We have do better.

We start by excluding the far reactionary social cons and neo-cons and their stupidity.

Birfer has nothing to do with this. Obama has 3 advisors on his board, (that advise him), and they are so extremely terroristic that Egypt banned them from their government. Obama overthrew OUR ALLY on the advice of terrorists. #1. Who took over Egypt! How did that fare for Egyptians? < Do you see birfer anywhere in that factual occurrence?

What do you think was wise about backing Al-Qaida and overthrowing a regime in Libya,#2 that was not causing problems? Birfer that. What is wise about turning our back on a yet another ally in the region?#3 How smart is it to allow a nation who has vowed to wipe Israel off the map, get a bomb? < you see birfer in those facts Jake?

And who do you target? Social cons and neo-cons. You're the kind Obama relied on to turn our healthcare into a tax. You were too busy fighting neo-cons to notice...
Now, you're not noticing the mess, not America, but one man is making in the world.
For you neo-cons are more pertinent than someone burned alive.

Last edited:
Edgetho forgets Obama is gone in less than two years and certainly does not want us to remember the far right got its ass kicked in 2012 and stomped in the primaries in 2014.

"So the fact that we elected a radical Muslim" is a birfer rant that discounts anything else you have to say other than mindless raving.

We start by excluding the far reactionary social cons and neo-cons and their stupidity.

"Birfer has nothing to do with this."

When birfer language is used, everything else is automatically discounted either as deranged ranting or outright lies.

You're the kind Obama relied on to turn our healthcare into a tax.
This is another give away: your derangement is really centered on ACA. How foolish.

Good for Jordan. Good for our support of Jordan. Now let us see the hundreds of thousands of Arab and Kurd and Turkish troops forming to crush ISIS.

[
Reagan met with Soviets! Kissinger met with the North Vietnamese!

Gee, I wonder what would happen if we never met our adversaries?

Comrade, which country does the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood represent?

"America does not negotiate with terrorists." - George W. Bush

"I give head to terrorists." - Flaming Barry Obama.
The concept of 'country' or 'nation' has been obliterated in the Middle East terror game. If there was a national government responsible for all the terrorist attacks, we could have conquered that nation, rolled in the tanks and the Hershey bars and set up an occupation force and planted some Jeffersonian democracy. But, lacking a flag and borders and currency and national government, perhaps we should readjust our thinking to a 21st century model and leave the notions of nations and empires in the past.

The concept of 'country' or 'nation' has been obliterated in the Middle East terror game.

I see.

So to an Obamunist, Al Qaeda is just as legitimate as the President of Egypt.

If there was a national government responsible for all the terrorist attacks, we could have conquered that nation, rolled in the tanks and the Hershey bars and set up an occupation force and planted some Jeffersonian democracy. But, lacking a flag and borders and currency and national government, perhaps we should readjust our thinking to a 21st century model and leave the notions of nations and empires in the past.

We don't defeat counties any more, we build nations - to our own defeat.

Where do the terrorist come from? Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.

A rational policy, such as those employed in WWII - the last war we truly won - involves leaving those countries a smoldering heap of ashes then returning home for dinner. That's called "winning a war." But we are not permitted to win wars, instead we engage in "police actions" to "prosecute the terrorists."

Now with Obama, we coddle rather than prosecute.

It is to our everlasting shame that Tehran has even one building still standing.

Build roads in Iraq? I don't fucking think so - there is a price to fighting America - make it one that NO ONE wants to pay, and the terrorism stops.

Of course this means getting rid of the fucking moron Obama, and pursuing a sane foreign policy.

When birfer language is used, everything else is automatically discounted either as deranged ranting or outright lies.

This is another give away: your derangement is really centered on ACA. How foolish.

Good for Jordan. Good for our support of Jordan. Now let us see the hundreds of thousands of Arab and Kurd and Turkish troops forming to crush ISIS.

Well, birther wasn't addressed until you brought it up as a defense to discredit.
Not centered at all. Centered on failed Foreign policy, used Obamacare as an example of how some are duped into accepting policy we should know is harmful to this country and others, by rerouting our angst toward each other.

Good for Jordan.

Well, birther wasn't addressed until you brought it up as a defense to discredit.
Not centered at all. Centered on failed Foreign policy, used Obamacare as an example of how some are duped into accepting policy we should know is harmful to this country and others, by rerouting our angst toward each other.

Good for Jordan.
Don't lie: Birfer was brought up and immediately thrown out as the shit it is and represents, all birfers.

You accept jihadism, that is quite clear. Despite your false lie that you support Jordan.

In this conversation you and I are sharing, I never used birther. I could give a shit about where he's born. I have a problem with him trying to realize the dreams of his father.

And there is nothing in my posts that would indicate that I support Jihad, for it is quite the opposite. I would have gone with Jordan's original plan to kill all of the ISIS prisoners. I think Obama should be impeached for returning the enemy to kill us again.
Stop trying to create a persona for me that doesn't exist, so you can further your point.

You implied Obama's birth and supposed Muslim faith in #20: So the fact that we elected a radical Muslim as our president doesn't bother you nearly as much as edge's party affiliation?

You shut the fuck up and listen.

You attack the President who is supporting Jordan and its King, you are supporting jihadism, pure and simple.

You will always be called for being a thug and traitor.

So the White House did not try to hide the fact the State Dept was meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood. They just misstated who was funding the trip.

Okay then.

So your little tin god lied -

I can't believe you have so much brain damage that you have mistaken a low level State Department employee for Obama. WOW!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You implied Obama's birth and supposed Muslim faith in #20: So the fact that we elected a radical Muslim as our president doesn't bother you nearly as much as edge's party affiliation?

You shut the fuck up and listen.

You attack the President who is supporting Jordan and its King, you are supporting jihadism, pure and simple.

You will always be called for being a thug and traitor.

Radical Islamists come from everywhere, you dumbass. That Obama is Muslim is pretty (Ramadan) hard to miss. I don't now nor did I ever care about his birth. His ability to cripple this nation is my concern.

Our President will throw money any and everywhere. And yet is trying to pass a bill that would not allow boots on the ground in any conflict unless it is in an advisory or training capacity. That way our money is leaving America again, we won't go after radical Islam militarily, And Obama looks like he's doing something.

As for your theory that I dislike Obama, because he supports Jordan, won't work. I disliked Obama from the beginning. Long before the Muslims burned a man alive, I never believed a word that came out of Obama's mouth.

What grade would you give Obama for overthrowing an ally and supporting the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood? Who, other than the Muslim Brotherhood, did that benefit? Look at that from an Egyptian historical point of view, and an American point of view.............
Ally, Obama, Radical Islam, No Ally, Terrorists in charge of Egypt. Turmoil.

Stop relying on personal attacks to try to make a point. Just make the point.

Last edited:
So the White House did not try to hide the fact the State Dept was meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood. They just misstated who was funding the trip.

Okay then.

I can't believe you have so much brain damage that you have mistaken a low level State Department employee for Obama. WOW!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Please stop altering my back quotes. I realize you are a protected leftist not subject to forum rules, but cease and desist,

Obama is dealing with terrorists - that is a fact.

Okay then.

Please stop altering my back quotes. I realize you are a protected leftist not subject to forum rules, but cease and desist,

Obama is dealing with terrorists - that is a fact.
Obama did not lie. A spokeswoman got her facts wrong on who funded the trip. Not Obama. That is a fact.

You are so retarded you said Obama lied about it. That is a fact.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not on the State Department's list of terrorist organizations. That is a fact.

You can always be counted upon to arrive very late to a topic and get your facts all wrong. That is a fact.

Last edited:
The Muslim Brotherhood has been around since 1928. Can anyone show any Republican Administration which labeled them as a terrorist organization?

Hoover? Eisenhower? Nixon? Ford? Reagan? Bush I? Bush II?

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?

Or are they just a terrorist organization on the Fox News TV set?

[
Obama did not lie.

So?

A spokeswoman got her facts wrong on who funded the trip. Not Obama. That is a fact.

The White House press liaison - it's what those of your party do.

You are so retarded you said Obama lied about it. That is a fact.

You sir, are a fucking liar.

But everyone on this board already knew that, Jake5000/

The Muslim Brotherhood is not on the State Department's list of terrorist organizations. That is a fact.

You can always be counted upon to arrive very late to a topic and get your facts all wrong. That is a fact.

So you are saying the Muslim Brotherhood is not a terrorist group?

{On 23 September, a court ordered the group outlawed and its assets seized.[104]Prime Minister, Hazem Al Beblawi on 21 December 2013, declared the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation after a car bomb ripped through a police building and killed at least 14 people in the city of Mansoura,}

Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hmmm, even Egypt defines them as a terror group. Ah, but they are Obama's ally, and Obama is your god - so you embrace the terrorists.

Obama is a Muslim asshole. He should be expected to demand that all of his followers and ass-kissing staff parrot his lies about terrorism and who is guilty of it.

Forum List

Back