White House blames 'polar vortex' on global warming in blog post.

So on those perfect Spring, Summer or Fall days, when the air is dry, the atmosphere clear, a gentle breeze that will lull you to sleep in your hammock, the smell of the grass and leaves and buttercups, those wonderful days that are like picture postcards...will those too be "blamed" on "global warming"?

Did you expect anyhing different from the people who claim global warming will cause an ice age? Just think about that for a minute.

Al Gore is now looking like a jackass with all the cold weather we are getting. The asshole had to look smart by saying global warming instead of climate change...if he would have said climate change e would still look smart..
Side Note: While I think he is stupid on the environment, I would have voted for him in 2000...

Al Gore is now looking like a jackass with all the cold weather we are getting. The asshole had to look smart by saying global warming instead of climate change...if he would have said climate change e would still look smart..
Side Note: While I think he is stupid on the environment, I would have voted for him in 2000...

Really? Did Al say there would be no more cold weather? Or did he say it (global warming) would be a long, drawn out process with no way to predict exactly what would happen?

Did you expect anyhing different from the people who claim global warming will cause an ice age? Just think about that for a minute.

Monday in New York City it was 4 degrees. This weekend it's expected to hit 56 degrees. That's in less than a week.

That seem normal to you?

Really? Did Al say there would be no more cold weather? Or did he say it (global warming) would be a long, drawn out process with no way to predict exactly what would happen?

The fact is, the world is getting colder, not warmer. Al Gore=Jackass with an emphasis on jack (he must be drinking it)

This is why the climate change crowd has lost so much credibility over the last several years. They've been their own worst enemies with all these ridiculous assertions.

The fact is, the world is getting colder, not warmer. Al Gore=Jackass with an emphasis on jack (he must be drinking it)

That's not the fact.

Worldwide temperatures are getting hotter.

And the weather is getting more extreme.

Yet there have been cycles in the history of the planet that were more extreme, and hotter.. You know that there were many times in the fossil record where there was no ice cap at all?? It is cyclical, shallow.. nothing has been proven at all that we have had ANY impact on the temperature fluctuations in any way, shape, or form...

Is pollution to be avoided more for many reasons? Yes.. Are we changing global temps?? Has not been proven at all

That's not the fact.

Compared to what?
The last ten years?
Hundred years?
Thousand?
Million?
Billion?

How do we know for sure?

And where do you get your facts? Because actual facts suggest you're very wrong. We are in fact getting warmer, no matter how you look at it.

Fig.A.gif

See for yourself... http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/

Yet there have been cycles in the history of the planet that were more extreme, and hotter.. You know that there were many times in the fossil record where there was no ice cap at all?? It is cyclical, shallow.. nothing has been proven at all that we have had ANY impact on the temperature fluctuations in any way, shape, or form...

Is pollution to be avoided more for many reasons? Yes.. Are we changing global temps?? Has not been proven at all

Yet people who know what they're talking about, unlike you, disagree with you.

Monday in New York City it was 4 degrees. This weekend it's expected to hit 56 degrees. That's in less than a week.

That seem normal to you?

Two days before Christmas it was 70 degrees in NY. Did the morons at Fox make endless jokes about that or is that reserved only for when it snows in winter?

This is such a stupid argument.

All weather worldwide = THE CLIMATE

conversely

THE CLIMATE - all weather worldwide

That is true whether or not Global Wierding is happening.

One has to be an imbecile NOT to get that relationship

When you debate this issue about the local weather and the climate, you're NOT having a debate about science or reality, kiddies, you're merely having a semantics argument.

That's not the fact.

Compared to what?
The last ten years?
Hundred years?
Thousand?
Million?
Billion?

How do we know for sure?

I've been alive for 5 decades.

Never ever seen things like this.

But don't take my word for it. Ask the folks that actually research this. With the exception of those on the oil company dole?

Most scientists agree that something is happening.

World Temperatures vary every year. They go up, down and all around. Al Gore and the Envire-Oreo-nuts need to chill out and drink a Vanilla Coke.

That's not the fact.

Compared to what?
The last ten years?
Hundred years?
Thousand?
Million?
Billion?

How do we know for sure?

I've been alive for 5 decades.

Never ever seen things like this.

But don't take my word for it. Ask the folks that actually research this. With the exception of those on the oil company dole?

Most scientists agree that something is happening.

And I was born in 65 and remember odd weather through the years.
And 50 years is nothing compared to the age of the world.
How do we know this weather pattern isn't the norm?
And the coment of most scientist is a joke. They were asked generic questions.

Forum List

Back