White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points

I'm not interested in looking at a list that you probably haven't looked at yourself. I can cut and paste plenty of lists claiming there is no evidence, would that convince you? Is quantity the same as quality.

I'm happy to demolish your best 'evidence' but it has to come from you and be something you'd stand behind and not just shrug off when I show you it is fake news. That's the challenge, accept it or not.
I can copy and paste plenty of claims saying the earth is flat,,

as I said you are free to reject it all you want,, doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,,

Right, but as I posted before, with video, Trump did ask Russia during his camping to find Hilary s 30,000 emails . And Russia obliged the next day. THAT, is collusion, it is total interference by a foreign country in another country s elections.

No, I think that is just coincidence. I’m not sure trump actually believed they would do it. I felt that statement was really hyperbole. Maybe he did hope they would do it, but it doesn’t prove that there were any agreements or collusion between trump and Russia.

Investigation has been going on 5 years now...

5 years and all they got so far was paying taxes late and lying on a gun form.

How long are you allowed to investigate a private individual before it come harassment...

The DOJ is not meant to investigate people but investigate crimes...

Look what the Sepcial Council instructions are:

I.e. investigate a person
But every crime involves a person, right? Like I said, soon this will be over and hunter will be found innocent, right? Let them play their games. If he is not guilty, he will have nothing to worry about.

But every crime involves a person, right? Like I said, soon this will be over and hunter will be found innocent, right? Let them play their games. If he is not guilty, he will have nothing to worry about.
Who cares? Are you confused about who is being impeached?

Right, but as I posted before, with video, Trump did ask Russia during his camping to find Hilary s 30,000 emails . And Russia obliged the next day. THAT, is collusion, it is total interference by a foreign country in another country s elections.

it is total interference by a foreign country in another country s elections.

You do know that the US does this kind of election interference as well, right?

I'll stop denying there is evidence once someone shows me something that can stand scrutiny.
There are no crimes reported in what Archer said...

Please state the crime (the actual crime with link to a law book) and the evidence...

This might be a bit remedial but you don't seem to get how justice works..

There is plenty of evidence that has already been presented that stands the test of scrutiny. It seems as though scrutiny to you means that the evidence is definitive and proves guilt. That is not how it works. There's a reason we have trials and there's a reason people are often convicted on circumstantial evidence only.
So what is the actual crime on the books you would be charging and then show the evidence of such crime..

You do know that the US does this kind of election interference as well, right?
Right this is your logic...

You prove to me you didn't murder someone in the last year?

Go on, you prove it....

Note:

That is nearly impossible to prove. That is why the accuser has to state the crime (and it must be a actual crime) and the evidence of such crime.

So where is your evidence of fraud to an extent that it altered the course of the election?

The evidence against Biden is obvious.
He had to be involved with the illegal Maidan coup because why else would he illegally get Shokin fired?
The fascist generals in the Ukraine would never have tried to pull off the Maidan coup in 2014 without illegal bribes and treaty violation assurances by the US.
The fact Hunter showed off the wealth he was the carrier for, is just icing.
The current arming of the Ukraine is totally illegal, and the US is also secretly and illegally using US troops in the Ukraine in order to train, manipulate missiles, and pilot drones.
Biden is going to force Russia to nuke the US.
It will be all Biden's fault, due to his illegal treaty violations to "never allow NATO to reach eastward".
WRONG

Your conclusion is not evidence nor is it fucking obvious. It is NOTHING more than your grasping at straws.

you have no fucking evidence and you are a proven LIAR

There was no treaty and no treaty violations,

Arming the UKRAINE is legal and that is fact. You cannot name a single law it violates

There was no treatyu violatioon you lying communiost scum

The evidence against Biden is obvious.
He had to be involved with the illegal Maidan coup because why else would he illegally get Shokin fired?
The fascist generals in the Ukraine would never have tried to pull off the Maidan coup in 2014 without illegal bribes and treaty violation assurances by the US.
The fact Hunter showed off the wealth he was the carrier for, is just icing.
The current arming of the Ukraine is totally illegal, and the US is also secretly and illegally using US troops in the Ukraine in order to train, manipulate missiles, and pilot drones.
Biden is going to force Russia to nuke the US.
It will be all Biden's fault, due to his illegal treaty violations to "never allow NATO to reach eastward".
Right...

Let's be clear...

Give us the crime and a link to the law...

Then show us the evidence...

Nothing is obvious, that is not allowed in a court of law... Pundits on Fox get away with that, not in a court of law....

You have not stated a crime and shown evidence of it happening..

All pure crap propaganda repeated endlessly by your admitted liar discredited totally pundits and conspiracy theorist heroes, ignoramus doop. if they had any evidence worth the name they would take it to court. All your universe is imaginary for crying out loud- change the damn channel, try a respected news outlet for Chrissake...
In your world, "respected" = something you agree with.

In your world, "respected" = something you agree with.
did you miss murdoch testifying in court that the pundits at Fox went ahead and talked about election fraud existing when they knew it wasn't true, but they had to keep their ratings up and not lose the brainwashed functional moronity..... Keep watching that crap and you will believe that Saddam did 9/11 vaccines are dangerous biden is corrupt and the election was stolen. Absolute garbage, Super Dupe Ignoramus...

did you miss murdoch testifying in court that the pundits at Fox went ahead and talked about election fraud existing when they knew it wasn't true, but they had to keep their ratings up and not lose the brainwashed functional moronity..... Keep watching that crap and you will believe that Saddam did 9/11 vaccines are dangerous biden is corrupt and the election was stolen. Absolute garbage, Super Dupe Ignoramus...
So you don't like FOX News. Yeah, we knew that. And, of course, your echo chamber agrees with you, always.

Right this is your logic...

You prove to me you didn't murder someone in the last year?

Go on, you prove it....

Note:

That is nearly impossible to prove. That is why the accuser has to state the crime (and it must be a actual crime) and the evidence of such crime.

So where is your evidence of fraud to an extent that it altered the course of the election?

I….didn’t say anything about the election fraud. I merely stated that the US also engages in election interference, in response to sixties fans mention of foreign interference.

Right...

Let's be clear...

Give us the crime and a link to the law...

Then show us the evidence...

Nothing is obvious, that is not allowed in a court of law... Pundits on Fox get away with that, not in a court of law....

You have not stated a crime and shown evidence of it happening..

In order to prove that the crimes occurred, then we need to trace the bribes Joe Biden sent to the Ukraine in order to get the generals to commit the 2014 Maidan coup.
But the US can not investigate bank transfers or cash in the Ukraine.
Only the a Ukraine prosecutor can do that.
And that is why Joe Biden illegally extorted the Ukraine using a threat to withhold US foreign aid.
But once Joe did that, we no longer have to prove the bribes happened any more.
Since Joe admitted he broke the law by forcing the firing of Shokin, that is a done deal.
Joe Biden in on video admitting guilt.
So then no investigation or any other evidence is needed.

In order to prove that the crimes occurred, then we need to trace the bribes Joe Biden sent to the Ukraine in order to get the generals to commit the 2014 Maidan coup.
And that is why Joe Biden illegally extorted the Ukraine using a threat to withhold US foreign aid.
Since Joe admitted he broke the law by forcing the firing of Shokin, that is a done deal.
Wrong

There is no evidence of such bribes

Threatening to withhold aid is NOT illegal

No guilt has been admitted to so you are a liar as always

THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE HERE THERE'S NO PAPER TRAIL OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE SAID HERE THAT'S WHY HE WON'T BE IMPEACHED ... THIS IMPEACHMENT STUFF IS ALL TRUMP DOING ... HE WANTS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE HIS SHIT CAUSE HE HAS 91 INDICTMENTS AGAINST HIM ... HIS PLAN TIS TO MUDDY THE WATERS MAKE YOU MORON BELIEVE THAT ALL POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS ... AND YOU ARE THE FOOL WHO BELIEVES IT...

Forum List

Back