White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points

you can reject it all you want,, just dont lie and say it doesnt exist,,

I'll stop denying there is evidence once someone shows me something that can stand scrutiny.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I'll stop denying there is evidence once someone shows me something that can stand scrutiny.

There is plenty of evidence that has already been presented that stands the test of scrutiny. It seems as though scrutiny to you means that the evidence is definitive and proves guilt. That is not how it works. There's a reason we have trials and there's a reason people are often convicted on circumstantial evidence only.

The evidence against Biden is obvious.
He had to be involved with the illegal Maidan coup because why else would he illegally get Shokin fired?
The fascist generals in the Ukraine would never have tried to pull off the Maidan coup in 2014 without illegal bribes and treaty violation assurances by the US.
The fact Hunter showed off the wealth he was the carrier for, is just icing.
The current arming of the Ukraine is totally illegal, and the US is also secretly and illegally using US troops in the Ukraine in order to train, manipulate missiles, and pilot drones.
Biden is going to force Russia to nuke the US.
It will be all Biden's fault, due to his illegal treaty violations to "never allow NATO to reach eastward".

But you didn’t answer the question. What is the most compelling piece of evidence?
For me? It’s the lying, coupled with the fact hundreds of thousands of dollars from China was following to xiden home/warehouse of stolen classified material

There is plenty of evidence that has already been presented that stands the test of scrutiny. It seems as though scrutiny to you means that the evidence is definitive and proves guilt. That is not how it works. There's a reason we have trials and there's a reason people are often convicted on circumstantial evidence only.
As I've asked before, give me one specific piece of evidence (don't say 'Hunter's Laptop') to scrutinize. Every time I write that I hear crickets.

Dude, you're flailing. democrats most CERTAINLY have not only questioned the results of an election, they have outright denied them. Take some Maalox and a nap. Oh, and you're forgetting to mention Murdoch again.

And why won't you just come out and admit that democrats are totally useless as long as even one Republican is around who might look at them sideways?
Well they say the Republicans have won based on total lies and cheating on who can vote, but they never question the truth of the votes counted which is what you swine are doing for no reason, absolutely anti American hateful divisive garbage just like the vaccine and the Biden corruption and who pays taxes etcetera Etcetera Etcetera. And the problem is that obstruction is easy with Republican reconciliation and filibuster rules. All the Republicans care about is cutting taxes on the rich once a year through reconciliation when they only need fifty-one votes, whereas the Democrats need 60 votes up until now to hike taxes on the rich..... so thanks for this mess GOP greedy idiots....not you, dupe.

For me? It’s the lying, coupled with the fact hundreds of thousands of dollars from China was following to xiden home/warehouse of stolen classified material
Yes yes, not a shred of evidence, just total BS repeated endlessly by your admitted scumbag lying pundits, Super Dupe... if they had any good evidence they would take it to court DUHHHH

But you didn’t answer the question. What is the most compelling piece of evidence?
Yes yes, not a shred of evidence, just total BS repeated endlessly by your admitted scumbag lying pundits, Super Dupe... if they had any good evidence they would take it to court DUHHHH
haha that's comical.

i mean, no evidence besides,you know the boat loads of classified material dating back to his time as a Senator found, and of course the hundreds of thousands of dollars wired to that same address in 2019...besides that, and the testimony of witnesses, sure you can believe Xiden knew nothing about Hunter and Xiden's brother's foreign deals

haha that's comical.

i mean, no evidence besides,you know the boat loads of classified material dating back to his time as a Senator found, and of course the hundreds of thousands of dollars wired to that same address in 2019...besides that, and the testimony of witnesses, sure you can believe Xiden knew nothing about Hunter and Xiden's brother's foreign deals
All pure crap propaganda repeated endlessly by your admitted liar discredited totally pundits and conspiracy theorist heroes, ignoramus doop. if they had any evidence worth the name they would take it to court. All your universe is imaginary for crying out loud- change the damn channel, try a respected news outlet for Chrissake...

All pure crap propaganda repeated endlessly by your admitted liar discredited totally pundits and conspiracy theorist heroes, ignoramus doop. if they had any evidence worth the name they would take it to court. All your universe is imaginary for crying out loud- change the damn channel, try a respected news outlet for Chrissake...
oh I am sure it's all just make believe...hhahah...it's all a bad dream, your mom will come wake you up soon

White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points​

17 Sep 2023 ~~ By Matthew Boyle

Democrat President Joe Biden’s White House is already obstructing the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry announced by Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) when it disseminated talking points to the media falsely claiming there was no evidence to begin the inquiry, McCarthy told Breitbart News exclusively.
McCarthy, who appeared on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel, said a document drafted by the White House counsel’s office and sent from formal White House staff to media outlets at the outset of the impeachment inquiry — which led to the false reports and the use of the disinformation talking point by many media outlets and Democrats allied with the White House—could amount to obstruction of the investigation.
~Snip~
This week, as Breitbart News reported in the aftermath of McCarthy impeachment inquiry announcement, several media outlets and Democrats were repeating the inaccurate talking point the White House disseminated that there was no evidence to proceed to an impeachment inquiry. McCarthy, during his interview on Breitbart News Saturday, recounted one such interaction with an Associated Press reporter on Capitol Hill where he forced the reporter to admit there was in fact evidence. He also pointed to a CNN fact check of him which actually found that each of the claims he made during his announcement of the impeachment inquiry about the Bidens were true.
~Snip~
Asked about a possible timeline for considering actual articles of impeachment against Biden, McCarthy said there is no timeline but that House Republicans will simply follow the facts wherever they lead. If it gets to that point eventually, they will move forward on it he said. But for now, the House GOP is conducting the impeachment inquiry so as to get the facts out about the president and the Congress will move if and when it rises to that level.
“Let me be very clear to everybody. We are not the Democrats. We watched them use impeachment for political reasons,” McCarthy said. “Tell me what evidence did they have to even move forward? So what we’re doing — and we’re not predetermining anything into the future. The only thing we’ll promise everybody is we’ll follow the facts and we’ll get the answers and we’ll lay them out for the American public. We’ll uphold our Constitutional authority but we don’t have pre-impeachment documents or anything else. We believe in the court of law. We believe in the honesty and integrity and remember none of this information would have been found had we not been doing the work we’re doing now. Let us continue our work and lay it out for the American public and let people be able to see what we’re finding.”

Commentary:
Whenever has the Democrat Party played by the rules of law?
Now why would the combined efforts of the Biden White House, the DoJ, the FBI and the Quisling Media want to obstruct a Congressional investigation into impeachment when we continue to find evidence they've all colluded to obstruct and hide evidence?
Trump was impeached the first time for allegations of a quid pro quo, and Biden bragged infamously about doing worse...and we got crickets from the brainwashed Democrat buffoons. No evidence or allegations against the Bidens??? Astonishing. Just look through Hunter's laptop stash of info, now that even the corrupt FBI is no longer insisting that it's "Russian disinformation."
Does anyone really believe the Whitehouse will suddenly be honest, roll over and tell Congress and we the people the truth.
The Trump Cult party doesn't believe in real evidence, only what they manage to construct. Look at all the maga 2020 election lies; not a shred of evidence anywhere. It's their mantra! Bigly!!!

So why is it you always run away from providing a single bit of actual evidence??

How many posts have we exchanged and you can't man up to a easy request. Provide an example of actual evidence!
I gave you two different lists of evidence,,,

you are free to reject it all you want,, doesnt mean its not there,,

I gave you two different lists of evidence,,,

you are free to reject it all you want,, doesnt mean its not there,,

I'm not interested in looking at a list that you probably haven't looked at yourself. I can cut and paste plenty of lists claiming there is no evidence, would that convince you? Is quantity the same as quality.

I'm happy to demolish your best 'evidence' but it has to come from you and be something you'd stand behind and not just shrug off when I show you it is fake news. That's the challenge, accept it or not.

White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points​

17 Sep 2023 ~~ By Matthew Boyle

Democrat President Joe Biden’s White House is already obstructing the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry announced by Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) when it disseminated talking points to the media falsely claiming there was no evidence to begin the inquiry, McCarthy told Breitbart News exclusively.
McCarthy, who appeared on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel, said a document drafted by the White House counsel’s office and sent from formal White House staff to media outlets at the outset of the impeachment inquiry — which led to the false reports and the use of the disinformation talking point by many media outlets and Democrats allied with the White House—could amount to obstruction of the investigation.
~Snip~
This week, as Breitbart News reported in the aftermath of McCarthy impeachment inquiry announcement, several media outlets and Democrats were repeating the inaccurate talking point the White House disseminated that there was no evidence to proceed to an impeachment inquiry. McCarthy, during his interview on Breitbart News Saturday, recounted one such interaction with an Associated Press reporter on Capitol Hill where he forced the reporter to admit there was in fact evidence. He also pointed to a CNN fact check of him which actually found that each of the claims he made during his announcement of the impeachment inquiry about the Bidens were true.
~Snip~
Asked about a possible timeline for considering actual articles of impeachment against Biden, McCarthy said there is no timeline but that House Republicans will simply follow the facts wherever they lead. If it gets to that point eventually, they will move forward on it he said. But for now, the House GOP is conducting the impeachment inquiry so as to get the facts out about the president and the Congress will move if and when it rises to that level.
“Let me be very clear to everybody. We are not the Democrats. We watched them use impeachment for political reasons,” McCarthy said. “Tell me what evidence did they have to even move forward? So what we’re doing — and we’re not predetermining anything into the future. The only thing we’ll promise everybody is we’ll follow the facts and we’ll get the answers and we’ll lay them out for the American public. We’ll uphold our Constitutional authority but we don’t have pre-impeachment documents or anything else. We believe in the court of law. We believe in the honesty and integrity and remember none of this information would have been found had we not been doing the work we’re doing now. Let us continue our work and lay it out for the American public and let people be able to see what we’re finding.”

Commentary:
Whenever has the Democrat Party played by the rules of law?
Now why would the combined efforts of the Biden White House, the DoJ, the FBI and the Quisling Media want to obstruct a Congressional investigation into impeachment when we continue to find evidence they've all colluded to obstruct and hide evidence?
Trump was impeached the first time for allegations of a quid pro quo, and Biden bragged infamously about doing worse...and we got crickets from the brainwashed Democrat buffoons. No evidence or allegations against the Bidens??? Astonishing. Just look through Hunter's laptop stash of info, now that even the corrupt FBI is no longer insisting that it's "Russian disinformation."
Does anyone really believe the Whitehouse will suddenly be honest, roll over and tell Congress and we the people the truth.
"Obstruction" has a definition. And that's not it.

See the Trump indictments for the proper definition and use of that word.

Forum List

Back