White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points

Wrong

There is no evidence of such bribes

Threatening to withhold aid is NOT illegal

No guilt has been admitted to so you are a liar as always
Wasn't TRUMP! impeached for doing exactly that? I mean, the phone call was questionable, because he never actually threatened to withhold aid, but I recall a lot of squealing, screaming and thrashing about over claims that he did.

Wasn't TRUMP! impeached for doing exactly that? I mean, the phone call was questionable, because he never actually threatened to withhold aid, but I recall a lot of squealing, screaming and thrashing about over claims that he did.

That’s why we can say it wasn’t illegal. That was the message from Republicans regarding Trump.

The precedent is set. It isn’t illegal. Next?

That’s why we can say it wasn’t illegal. That was the message from Republicans regarding Trump.

The precedent is set. It isn’t illegal. Next?
Then Quid Pro should be impeached, with everything that goes along with that. I mean, if we impeach presidents over threats of withholding aid...

Then Quid Pro should be impeached, with everything that goes along with that. I mean, if we impeach presidents over threats of withholding aid...

So we are going to hold Trump to one standard, and Biden to another? There is a plank in your eye my friend.

THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE HERE THERE'S NO PAPER TRAIL OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE SAID HERE THAT'S WHY HE WON'T BE IMPEACHED ... THIS IMPEACHMENT STUFF IS ALL TRUMP DOING ... HE WANTS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE HIS SHIT CAUSE HE HAS 91 INDICTMENTS AGAINST HIM ... HIS PLAN TIS TO MUDDY THE WATERS MAKE YOU MORON BELIEVE THAT ALL POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS ... AND YOU ARE THE FOOL WHO BELIEVES IT...
theres a huge paper trail,,

In order to prove that the crimes occurred, then we need to trace the bribes Joe Biden sent to the Ukraine in order to get the generals to commit the 2014 Maidan coup.
for a crime to be charged you first have to have evidence ... not having the documents of Biden'spro bribes will get you laughed at by the DA ...you don't have said documents bozo ... you don't get to charge some one because you think they did ... it doesn't work that way
But the US can not investigate bank transfers or cash in the Ukraine.
Only the a Ukraine prosecutor can do that.
And you think the Ukrainian prosecutor didn't help they us for information about biden ??? they did it for us not only did the Ukrainian prosicutor check into it ... but the actual bank let them look into any actions that Biden may have done ... they both said they found nothing ... that shoots you allagation n in the ass
And that is why Joe Biden illegally extorted the Ukraine using a threat to withhold US foreign aid.
seems you got your president mixed up... it was trump who threaten Ukrain from showing his involvement with illegal contributions he started blocking U.S. foregign aid but the did/t it anyway

But once Joe did that, we no longer have to prove the bribes happened any more.
Since Joe admitted he broke the law by forcing the firing of Shokin, that is a done deal.
Joe Biden in on video admitting guilt.
So then no investigation or any other evidence is needed.
show us the video where he admitted doing it ... you can't Biden had it destroyed how did he do that ... all your bull shit here would never reach the courts for filling charges against Biden... the judge would through you out of the court ... wiht all of your conspircy theoris nonsense

The evidence against Biden is obvious.
He had to be involved with the illegal Maidan coup because why else would he illegally get Shokin fired?
The fascist generals in the Ukraine would never have tried to pull off the Maidan coup in 2014 without illegal bribes and treaty violation assurances by the US.
The fact Hunter showed off the wealth he was the carrier for, is just icing.
The current arming of the Ukraine is totally illegal, and the US is also secretly and illegally using US troops in the Ukraine in order to train, manipulate missiles, and pilot drones.
Biden is going to force Russia to nuke the US.
It will be all Biden's fault, due to his illegal treaty violations to "never allow NATO to reach eastward".
the outgoing vice president, Joe Biden, was in Ukraine — his sixth visit in seven years — to deliver a rousing farewell speech.

“You’re fighting both against the cancer of corruption, which continues to eat away at Ukraine’s democracy within, and the unrelenting aggression of the Kremlin,” he told local leaders, politicians and parliamentarians in Kyiv, the capital.

“It’s imperative that you continue to strengthen all of your anti-corruption institutions to root out those who would return Ukraine to rule by cronyism and kleptocracy,” he added.

The rousing speech reflected not only Biden’s focus on driving out entrenched corruption in Ukraine, but also the Obama White House efforts to help the former Soviet republic on its difficult path to democracy.

Trump has now turned that on its head, arguing that it was Biden and his son, Hunter, who were corrupt — although no evidence has emerged to indicate that.

The dispute is at the center of the impeachment inquiry raging in Washington. House Democrats say Trump abused his office when he pressed Ukraine’s president to investigate Biden and, thus, interfere in an American political campaign. Trump says he acted appropriately to root out corruption, wherever it appears.

Biden’s interest in the region goes back to his first term in the Senate in the 1970s. He focused on European affairs, and after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, he directed attention to former Soviet states including Ukraine, arguing they be allowed to join NATO and given economic and military support.

After Russian troops seized and occupied the Crimean peninsula in the spring of 2014 — the first post-Cold War territorial takeover by Moscow — Ukraine rose to the top of the Obama administration agenda. Obama essentially outsourced the portfolio to his vice president — a task, by most accounts, Biden enthusiastically embraced.

“Ukraine was the top, or one of the top three, foreign policy issues we were concentrating on,” said Mike Carpenter, Biden’s foreign policy and defense policy advisor at the time. “He was front and center.”

On one trip, in February 2014, Biden watched anti-government protesters fill the streets of Kyiv in what became known as the Maidan revolution. Within months, the pro-Russian government was ousted and replaced with pro-Western leaders.

Former aides described Biden’s work after that as a kind of “marriage counseling,” getting the newly elected president, Petro Poroshenko, to cooperate with the prime minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, a political rival.

Known for his bluntness, Biden warned them that Ukraine could not be seen as a “basket case” or allies would lose patience. “And then you’d be screwed and left at the mercy of Moscow,” a former aide recalled Biden telling the men.

Ukrainians say Biden’s most important contribution was showing that Washington would support Ukraine as it struggled to remain independent of Russia.

“Vice President Biden stood up strongly for Ukraine, and many of my fellow Ukrainians were very grateful,” said Danylo Lubkivsky, a former deputy foreign minister. “The important thing is that the support that Biden represented was bipartisan.”

Few here doubt that Hunter Biden was offered a lucrative position on the board of Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company controlled by a controversial businessman, because of his father’s prominence.

It’s common in Eastern Europe, and much of the world, to hire a celebrity or relative of a senior official to burnish a company’s image, and to help shield it from official or unofficial shakedowns.

But the optics gave ammunition to Trump and his lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani. They have falsely claimed that Biden pressed Poroshenko’s government to sack its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, to prevent him from investigating Burisma.

Current and former U.S. and Ukrainian officials say Burisma had been under scrutiny for alleged improper acquisition of licenses, a probe unrelated to Hunter Biden’s position on the board. The investigation went dormant, they said, before Biden and a group of U.S. allies pushed for Shokin’s ouster in 2015, arguing he was turning a blind eye to corruption.

In December 2015, Biden gave an impassioned address to the Rada, the parliament, to condemn the scourge of corruption and demand reform of the prosecutor general’s office.

“The parliament exploded in applause,” Boryslav Bereza, who was present, recalled this week. “Even those who were corrupt as hell, they were electrified and sincere in their applause.”

Biden “was like the big brother coming to tell the little brother what to do — a recommendation that you can’t ignore,” Bereza said.

The vice president had planned to announce $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees for Ukraine. But en route to Kyiv on Air Force Two, Biden changed his mind.

Poroshenko was dragging his feet building the institutions needed to take on corruption, aides said. Biden and his staff rewrote the speech, removing the loan guarantees.

In Kyiv, Biden privately informed Poroshenko of the decision and the demand: Fire Shokin, or you lose the loan guarantees.

theres a huge paper trail,,
well, then give us this huge paper trail you speak of show us all don't keep it a secret.. seems the house can't find it ...maybe you should contact the house with your huge paper trail ... only you ignorant Republicans can... so I'll wait for this evidence you say they have huge amounts of ...

well, then give us this huge paper trail you speak of show us all don't keep it a secret.. seems the house can't find it ...maybe you should contact the house with your huge paper trail ... only you ignorant Republicans can... so I'll wait for this evidence you say they have huge amounts of ...
its already in the hands of the oppropriate parties,,

I dont know why you want me to give something to you,, we are nothing more than ants,,,

So we are going to hold Trump to one standard, and Biden to another? There is a plank in your eye my friend.
No, just holding Quid Pro to the standard to which TRUMP! was held. You do agree that's the right thing to do, right?

You’re right, it appears Abrams did finally concede….4 years later

Clinton was calling trump an illegitimate president for at least 2 years…and I thought she had done so fairly recently.

As far as trump collusion…that story will change depending in what news media you read, because there are sites that will claim he did collide and sites that will claim the reports didn’t find any evidence of collusion, so, which do you believe?
you need to go and watch the video you supplied all she said is Trump believes he's an illegitimate president ... she never said he was an illegitimate president... That's the problem you Republicans have, you don't comprehend very well ... I started laughing at you ... when he was said to be the elected president Hillary called him and congratulated him ... that day that they said he was president ... as for abrians she had a legit claim the governor-elect had tossed out large numbers of votes ... before he was elected he was in charge of voters regulations and he pulled a typical republican trick the day of the election he tosses thousand voters off the voter's registration ... she had a case of voters fraud ... but she dropped it... it was investigated for 4 years but she didn't say he wasn't the elected governor ... all your alligations are funny at best they show nothing ...

In order to prove that the crimes occurred, then we need to trace the bribes Joe Biden sent to the Ukraine in order to get the generals to commit the 2014 Maidan coup.
What bribes... Where is there money coming into Joe Biden's accounts?
But the US can not investigate bank transfers or cash in the Ukraine.
Sorry the US goivernment can and have done it plenty times before... Any Foriegn bank that wants to deal with US banks will abide by Suponeas..
Only the a Ukraine prosecutor can do that.
No he doesn't... Read the lawy
And that is why Joe Biden illegally extorted the Ukraine using a threat to withhold US foreign aid.
Extorted... Funny how the GOP led Senate committee, IMF, EU ... All agreed with him. The prosecutor was corrupt...
But once Joe did that, we no longer have to prove the bribes happened any more.
Again Banking records can be subpoenaed from US..
Since Joe admitted he broke the law by forcing the firing of Shokin, that is a done deal.
Joe Biden in on video admitting guilt.
Well you will have a link to that video won't you. I hope you don't point to the one where he described how he got rid of that corrupt prosecutor... That piece of scum
So then no investigation or any other evidence is needed.
Well lets break this down. What have we learnt...

For starter you don't know how international banking law works...
Biden was doing the the bidding of a GOP led Senate Committee... So explain that...
Maybe sometime in the future you will realise the people who are informing you are basically lying. They know that you will believe those lies because you want them to be true and this makes you gullible...
Think about it logically, you are saying that the GOP Senate, IMF and EU where all in on this and no one
"The 2016 letter, sent by members of the Senate Ukraine Caucus, was signed by Republican Sens. Rob Portman, Mark Kirk and Ron Johnson, as well as Democratic Sens. Dick Durbin, Jeanne Shaheen, Chris Murphy, Sherrod Brown, and Richard Blumenthal and focused on longstanding issues of corruption in Ukraine and urged reforms of the government."

So you are saying Ron Johnson is in this cover up? The big MAGA Ron Johnson...

When do you stop feeling like a fool?

Trump was acquitted so you can’t say he was held to any standard.
Okay, so Quid Pro gets impeached and acquitted. There's no way democrats would ever convict him, no matter what evidence is given them.

Impeachment has been cheapened to the point it might as well be used like a censure from Congress, IOW, useless.

you need to go and watch the video you supplied all she said is Trump believes he's an illegitimate president ... she never said he was an illegitimate president... That's the problem you Republicans have, you don't comprehend very well ... I started laughing at you ... when he was said to be the elected president Hillary called him and congratulated him ... that day that they said he was president ... as for abrians she had a legit claim the governor-elect had tossed out large numbers of votes ... before he was elected he was in charge of voters regulations and he pulled a typical republican trick the day of the election he tosses thousand voters off the voter's registration ... she had a case of voters fraud ... but she dropped it... it was investigated for 4 years but she didn't say he wasn't the elected governor ... all your alligations are funny at best they show nothing ...

Comment at the 1:08 mark

She did say it.

White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points​

17 Sep 2023 ~~ By Matthew Boyle

Democrat President Joe Biden’s White House is already obstructing the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry announced by Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) when it disseminated talking points to the media falsely claiming there was no evidence to begin the inquiry, McCarthy told Breitbart News exclusively.
McCarthy, who appeared on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel, said a document drafted by the White House counsel’s office and sent from formal White House staff to media outlets at the outset of the impeachment inquiry — which led to the false reports and the use of the disinformation talking point by many media outlets and Democrats allied with the White House—could amount to obstruction of the investigation.
~Snip~
This week, as Breitbart News reported in the aftermath of McCarthy impeachment inquiry announcement, several media outlets and Democrats were repeating the inaccurate talking point the White House disseminated that there was no evidence to proceed to an impeachment inquiry. McCarthy, during his interview on Breitbart News Saturday, recounted one such interaction with an Associated Press reporter on Capitol Hill where he forced the reporter to admit there was in fact evidence. He also pointed to a CNN fact check of him which actually found that each of the claims he made during his announcement of the impeachment inquiry about the Bidens were true.
~Snip~
Asked about a possible timeline for considering actual articles of impeachment against Biden, McCarthy said there is no timeline but that House Republicans will simply follow the facts wherever they lead. If it gets to that point eventually, they will move forward on it he said. But for now, the House GOP is conducting the impeachment inquiry so as to get the facts out about the president and the Congress will move if and when it rises to that level.
“Let me be very clear to everybody. We are not the Democrats. We watched them use impeachment for political reasons,” McCarthy said. “Tell me what evidence did they have to even move forward? So what we’re doing — and we’re not predetermining anything into the future. The only thing we’ll promise everybody is we’ll follow the facts and we’ll get the answers and we’ll lay them out for the American public. We’ll uphold our Constitutional authority but we don’t have pre-impeachment documents or anything else. We believe in the court of law. We believe in the honesty and integrity and remember none of this information would have been found had we not been doing the work we’re doing now. Let us continue our work and lay it out for the American public and let people be able to see what we’re finding.”

Commentary:
Whenever has the Democrat Party played by the rules of law?
Now why would the combined efforts of the Biden White House, the DoJ, the FBI and the Quisling Media want to obstruct a Congressional investigation into impeachment when we continue to find evidence they've all colluded to obstruct and hide evidence?
Trump was impeached the first time for allegations of a quid pro quo, and Biden bragged infamously about doing worse...and we got crickets from the brainwashed Democrat buffoons. No evidence or allegations against the Bidens??? Astonishing. Just look through Hunter's laptop stash of info, now that even the corrupt FBI is no longer insisting that it's "Russian disinformation."
Does anyone really believe the Whitehouse will suddenly be honest, roll over and tell Congress and we the people the truth.
It is a simple fact there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Don't just take my word for it. Listen to the Republicans themselves!

Comer's own witnesses embarrassed the fuck out of him by saying there is no evidence.

House GOP’s impeachment witnesses say there's no evidence yet that Biden committed a crime

Republican Senator Admits There’s “No Evidence”on Biden Impeachment

“I have no evidence of it,” Grassley told CNN, just hours before House Republicans were set to vote to formalize the Biden impeachment inquiry. “I’m just going to follow the facts where they are, and the facts haven’t taken me to that point where I can say the president is guilty of anything.”

"We don't have the evidence now, but we may find it later." - Republican Congressman Michael McCaul

And all the tards say:

cant-hear-you.jpg

LA-LA-LA-LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Forum List

Back