White House aides jumping ship.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A little more than a year and a half since taking office, President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have witnessed more than 25 individuals leaving their roles with the administration to pursue other careers. With Harris losing two more aides, domestic policy adviser Rohini Kosoglu and director of speechwriting Meghan Groob.

Biden-Harris staff exodus: At least 25 key staffers have departed from senior White House roles since 2021
Is there somebody you are going to miss. Did anybody quit to go on unemployment instead of continuing to dance on that stage? I doubt they took pay cuts to pursue their other opportunities. I would not want to work there for long, be it this administration or any other, and it is not like we are seeing a vacuum left by their departures for better jobs.

Things really must be dismal as far as future prospects go.....I mean if you were a staffer and there was even a outside chance you might gain a promotion within the Tater or even a Cumswalla administration you would hang in there and just roll the dice.

I took the time to check and a full 2/3rds of the ones leaving are leftist ivy leaguers (mostly lawyers) that I suspect are looking to eject and land on their feet someplace else before the bottom falls out......It's what they do and they will pop-up someplace else to plague us.

A little more than a year and a half since taking office, President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have witnessed more than 25 individuals leaving their roles with the administration to pursue other careers. With Harris losing two more aides, domestic policy adviser Rohini Kosoglu and director of speechwriting Meghan Groob.

Biden-Harris staff exodus: At least 25 key staffers have departed from senior White House roles since 2021

Gee, it must really SUCK EGGS working for the Biden-Harris! I mean, these jobs pay between $100K to 180K a year! And they still can't keep the posts fulled.

I bet Trump could fill administrative positions for free with people willing to work for him for NOTHING.

Is there somebody you are going to miss. Did anybody quit to go on unemployment instead of continuing to dance on that stage? I doubt they took pay cuts to pursue their other opportunities. I would not want to work there for long, be it this administration or any other, and it is not like we are seeing a vacuum left by their departures for better jobs.

tanking-economy.jpg

Well, if the director of speechwriting had any responsibility for actually writing any of the Harris speech's I would miss her...after all who doesn't enjoy a good laugh.

Gee, it must really SUCK EGGS working for the Biden-Harris! I mean, these jobs pay between $100K to 180K a year! And they still can't keep the posts fulled.

I bet Trump could fill administrative positions for free with people willing to work for him for NOTHING.
And often did. I hadn't heard Biden has had an unusual exodus, but the Harris problem is spectacular. People just won't work with her. She must be very unpleasant, and then ruins the reputation of her aides --- how would any of us like to say we wrote speeches for Harris given the hash she makes of them? She doesn't really use speeches written for her -- just ad hocs it and perseverates on one particular word in each.

Something is wrong with her.

Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, Colbert, Kimmell and Fallon say different. Myers and the View broads and the endless hollywood people. None of them have created jobs.

1658254698638.png

Care to compare and contrast?

Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, Colbert, Kimmell and Fallon say different. Myers and the View broads and the endless hollywood people. None of them have created jobs.
Most of the people you mention are comedians and entertainers. I did not know you were in the entertainment industry. That being the case, I can understand you missing content to do material on. As for somebody not creating a job, when or after they left, why should I care? I have done a lot of hiring, but you could not say I created the jobs, I hired people for either. I worked all my life, but doubt I ever created any jobs, though I did create enhanced profit dollars, profit margins and perceived benefit to those that employed me. I have quit jobs for better jobs (as I perceived them) also.

I agree completely with this assessment.

View attachment 671945

Care to compare and contrast?
Put up the total for 4 years.

a few more and they will be up there with the last guy

Things really must be dismal as far as future prospects go.....I mean if you were a staffer and there was even a outside chance you might gain a promotion within the Tater or even a Cumswalla administration you would hang in there and just roll the dice.

I took the time to check and a full 2/3rds of the ones leaving are leftist ivy leaguers (mostly lawyers) that I suspect are looking to eject and land on their feet someplace else before the bottom falls out......It's what they do and they will pop-up someplace else to plague us.
Apparently, you missed the revolving door of the W.H. during Trump's reign of terror, Pugsley.

Except if someone left a Republican admin, the conspiracy theories would be abundant by you idiot lefties.

Except if someone left a Republican admin, the conspiracy theories would be abundant by you idiot lefties.
Not me. Fine a leftist instead of a centrist.
Why? You trying to get the thread moved to conspiracy forum?
Hit the report button. I won't bother with it.

Not me. Fine a leftist instead of a centrist.
Why? You trying to get the thread moved to conspiracy forum?
Hit the report button. I won't bother with it.
You know I mean the media characterization of it......

Forum List

Back