Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
My oh my, I can hear the whining both here and in DC.

1-800-waa-waaa

House Republicans are planning to bombard Joe Biden’s administration with investigations next year, from Hunter Biden to the border to the chaotic U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

As the GOP prepares for a likely takeover of the chamber next year, committee chairs-in-waiting have laid out a lengthy list of oversight goals that goes beyond Biden’s White House — including Democrats’ formation of the Jan. 6 select committee. But the party’s highest-profile targets are those with the potential to politically bruise the president ahead of 2024: his son’s business dealings, Afghanistan, the origins of the coronavirus, inflation causes and the U.S.-Mexico border.

Republicans view executive-branch oversight as a significant piece of their 2023 agenda, driven in part by the reality that divided government would leave no path for most of their legislative priorities. Investigations also give the House GOP high-profile chances to lob subpoenas and tough questions at Biden officials heading into 2024, when it hopes to take the Senate and White House too.

It's not just Hunter Biden: Prepare for a 2023 packed with House GOP investigations - NewsBreak

Turn about is fair play.

It may not be good government.

But it will make for a much more entertaining show.
Now THOSE cable programs I would watch. Of course I have never looked at any of this Dem stuff, the Stalinist show trials.

When you try and do the right thing, and it doesn't work.........

Then you gotta play by the enemies rules.
Time to destroy what they hold dear............their bank accounts full of OUR tax dollars, and their narcissistic and indulgenlty priviledged lives.

Good, get ready for President Kamala. LOL!
She's impeachable too, by their own ousting of Labor secretary Costas, she did the same thing but many things worse.
The reason they didn't do it right away was because they'd find a better replacement or,
in the case of both removed, Pelosi is next in line, which is why they waited till they take back the house before the fun begins.
They need to be shown by their own admission that these kind of tactics are wrong, by having it backfire against them then having them outraged over what they themselves tried, but failed to do.

Aren't people assuming a lot here?

None of this can occur unless the midterms reflect the will of the people.

If it doesn't, I'd say our republic is pretty much effectively over.

Aren't people assuming a lot here?

None of this can occur unless the midterms reflect the will of the people.

If it doesn't, I'd say our republic is pretty much effectively over.
The house is a dead certainty but the senate may be more problematic due to the states that the seats that are up in.

It hinges on enthusiasm, turnout, and the amount of dem cheating that can be prevented.

Forum List

Back