Biden White House bracing for impeachment inquiry

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It's coming.

WASHINGTON — The White House has stood up a war room of two dozen lawyers, legislative aides and communications staffers to lead an aggressive response to a likely Republican impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, a White House aide familiar with the strategy said.

The effort, as described by eight people familiar with the plans, has been taking shape for months in the White House counsel’s office as part of the response to Republican-led House investigations.

It's coming.

WASHINGTON — The White House has stood up a war room of two dozen lawyers, legislative aides and communications staffers to lead an aggressive response to a likely Republican impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, a White House aide familiar with the strategy said.

The effort, as described by eight people familiar with the plans, has been taking shape for months in the White House counsel’s office as part of the response to Republican-led House investigations.

I wonder why they have to do this if Biden is innocent.

• Banned
It's coming.

I called it!

I call for Dems in the Senate to recuse themselves, they are biased jurors. :muahaha:

I'm inclined to believe Democrats will rally around Biden if impeached.

However, perhaps Biden's biggest threat is House and Senate Democrats looking at polls and being fearful of a massive failure by Joe in 2024's election. One in which likely will take them down, along with him. I can't imagine any Democrat candidate thinking Biden at their side will incite enthusiasm and support.

Will see. Fortunately, I have no horse in this race.

Forum List

Back