White hot christian rage repeats itself in American history

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
But this time there is a twist

Unlike earlier times their white hot rage, will bring nothing, as unlike earlier times they themselves will be come the minority

White hot rage exploded after the Civil War, erupted again to undermine the Supreme Court’s Brown v. Board of Education decision and took on its latest incarnation with Barack Obama’s ascent to the White House. For every action of African American advancement, there’s a reaction, a backlash of white hot rage

The North’s victory in the whipping of the southern white christian savages did not bring peace. Instead, emancipation brought white hot resentment that the good ol’ days of black subjugation were over. Legislatures throughout the South scrambled to reinstall white supremacy and restore the aura of legitimacy that the anti-slavery campaign had tarnished. Lawmakers in several southern traitor states created the Black Codes, Jim crow laws, which effectively criminalized blackness, sanctioned forced labor and undermined every tenet of democracy.

white-people-minorites-meme.jpg

Unlike earlier times the white hot rage will bring nothing, as unlike earlier times they themselves will be come the minority

White hot rage exploded after the Civil War, erupted again to undermine the Supreme Court’s Brown v. Board of Education decision and took on its latest incarnation with Barack Obama’s ascent to the White House. For every action of African American advancement, there’s a reaction, a backlash of white hot rage

The North’s victory in the whipping of the southern white christian savages did not bring peace. Instead, emancipation brought white hot resentment that the good ol’ days of black subjugation were over. Legislatures throughout the South scrambled to reinstall white supremacy and restore the aura of legitimacy that the anti-slavery campaign had tarnished. Lawmakers in several southern traitor states created the Black Codes, Jim crow laws, which effectively criminalized blackness, sanctioned forced labor and undermined every tenet of democracy.

The problem this time is that there is going to be a major issue with overt backlash. Black people in this generation wont stand for any bullshit and the racists dont have the heart to press the point with direct conflict because the law is not on their side anymore and they dont want the ass kicking that will ensue.

Unlike earlier times the white hot rage will bring nothing, as unlike earlier times they themselves will be come the minority

The problem this time is that there is going to be a major issue with overt backlash. Black people in this generation wont stand for any bullshit and the racists dont have the heart to press the point with direct conflict because the law is not on their side anymore and they dont want the ass kicking that will ensue.

Black people in this generation are the same candy-ass cowards they've always been. They're real terrible when they're in a gang of three or four and rob and rape w 65 years old white woman.

• Banned

Black people in this generation are the same candy-ass cowards they've always been. They're real terrible when they're in a gang of three or four and rob and rape w 65 years old white woman.

I will pass that info on to my kids and grand kids , chief cracka wannabe asswipe, I am sure they will get a good laugh, you mutant cross licking goyim

You can say that about most people. No need to try and make a STUPID 'race' aspect to it.

I will pass that info on to my kids and grand kids , chief cracka wannabe asswipe, I am sure they will get a good laugh, you mutant cross licking goyim

Still trying to pretend ANYTHING justifies or mitigates your personal racist bullshit, douche?

I guess thats why despite the surge of racists white boys you dont hear much about them going to the hood and hanging anyone right? That white jesus shit dont work on this generation of Blacks. They are going to put a hurtin on your ass cave monkey. :laugh:

I guess thats why despite the surge of racists white boys you dont hear much about them going to the hood and hanging anyone right? That white jesus shit dont work on this generation of Blacks. They are going to put a hurtin on your ass cave monkey. :laugh:

Nah. I'm not old enough for you thugs to sucker punch. I'm only 72 and I will fight back. You'd best wait another ten years before you try me.

Nah. I'm not old enough for you thugs to sucker punch. I'm only 72 and I will fight back. You'd best wait another ten years before you try me.

If youre 72 no one will bother you. They may look at you funny and tell you to sit your old ass down somewhere but you can afford to be brave. Youre like a woman and no challenge to a man.

If youre 72 no one will bother you. They may look at you funny and tell you to sit your old ass down somewhere but you can afford to be brave. Youre like a woman and no challenge to a man.

According to several news reports, the elderly are the favorite victims of Black thugs.

According to several news reports, the elderly are the favorite victims of Black thugs.
Thats weird. I've kicked a couple of white boys asses that were in the KKK but I have never wasted time with an old white racist. The most I have told and old one to do is to shut up and bag my groceries at Walmart.

Forum List

Back