white hating Jeopardy

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..in Jeopardy, I see categories of Great:
latinos
African Americans
Asian Americans
how come they never have Great Caucasians/Whites??
RACISM big time ...hate/discrimination/etc....
..how can there be great blacks and latinos when Whitey kept them down? ......

You have way to much time on your hands.
1. this IS a chat forum, isn't it??!!!!!???
2. please answer the question
3. like in a lot of instances, whites are being discriminated against --THEREFORE you people are hypocrites by saying you are against discrimination/etc

Johnlaw it's like a lot of recent threads --Latino Heritage Month/etc.....threads honoring great LATINO athletes.....the black godfather of cinema ........I never used to see them as Latino or black--I saw them as people like myself...but YOU people want to divide America
....then when we call you out for your idiocy and HYPOCRISY--you don't argue civilly and logically, you insult--you claim RACISM!! all kinds of stupidshit

Liar. ALL you EVER talk/think/obsess about is race.
it's all over --MSM/Jeapordy/etc ----and racism is the BIGGEST myth ....YOU also want to divide America---YOU think in terms of dividing by RACE ...
...it's an INJUSTICE and you support INJUSTICE

.........YOU also want to divide America---YOU think in terms of dividing by RACE ...
More LIES from the OCD LIAR. America CANNOT be divided by the likes of you, no matter how bitter and obsessed you get.

Illogical conclusion, false premise, and untrue. Review your posting history. Every fucking word you have posted here is about race.
..my post is a logical conclusion, true premise......my posting history proves it ..every word I've posted is proof

latinos
African Americans
Asian Americans
We'd win all the money because we are smart!

latinos
African Americans
Asian Americans

And don't forget about the commercials. They hardly ever show a black guy without it being with, preceded by or followed by a White chick. And for the number of blacks they show, you would think that almost half the population was black. When if fact blacks only make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the population.

And don't forget about the commercials. They hardly ever show a black guy without it being with, preceded by or followed by a White chick. And for the number of blacks they show, you would think that almost half the population was black. ...
Does that scare you, precious?

Forum List

Back