White Guilt? What Is White Guilt?

what-is-white-guilt.
====
It's what happens when people who wallow in self pity, and waste their time whining and blaming everyone else for their own bad decisions and failures manage to make some soft white people feel guilty about their huge success in nearly every aspect of life.

Truth be told, the astronomical amount of success white people have attained came about as a direct result of an incredible amount of hard work, determination, exceptional intelligence, good genes, dedication, foresight, great courage, an awesome sense of humor, unbelievably good looks, great hair, terrific personal hygiene, a beautiful smile, a tiny bit of good luck, and more. I'll stop here lest people think I'm bragging.

In short, white people don't have a fucking thing to feel guilty about. Though there may be a few under-achieving losers who disagree...

Last edited:
I once had an old Philipino gentleman tell me that brown skinned folks' heritage is from warm climates where one does not have to do much to sustain themselves. Folks with lighter complexions have to do more to shelter themselves for instance which makes them naturally more industrious. Neither is better than the other, just different.

@JoeB131 That is neither White Supremacy or Systemic Racism. That is a Cop going overboard dealing with a drug crazed person. I expected you to try a diversion since you know I'm correct. Fail.

Uh, yeah, when a cop thinks they can get away with that because all his fellow cops will file false reports, um, yeah, that is systematic racism... You lose.

Forum List

Back