White Guilt? What Is White Guilt?

I can sort of hear a conversation on the TV news in the other room, something about "articulating white guilt". My wife is chuckling.

Any white people got this and care to explain it, cuz I sure don't.

I still wear white after Labor Day?
White guilt was all those "white" people who had to vote for the brown turd Obammy the 1st time so then they could say "See i am not a racist because i voted for the 1st black president". Then after they found out what a shit for brains, pajama boy pussy, Obammy was, they didnt vote for him the 2nd time, because they woke the fuck upped..

I can sort of hear a conversation on the TV news in the other room, something about "articulating white guilt". My wife is chuckling.

No idea what this "white guilt" is. If it truly exists, it's not something I've ever felt.

I thank God for my whiteness every day. I'm proud of my whiteness and white heritage. Imagine being born Biffy................OMG!!!!!!!

However the character and goodness or bad flaws of a particular person is really all I see.

Guilting White people into Submission while enraging weak minded miniorites to hate and attack whites to cause chaos that the globalists and libs use to rob and funnel money around with.

I don't think "guilt" is the right word.

Recognizing that there are reasons that black people don't score so well on tests or get decent jobs, and those reason have to do with things that happened in the past, isn't guilt. We didn't do those things, our great-great-great-great grandfathers did.

I thank God for my whiteness every day. I'm proud of my whiteness and white heritage. Imagine being born Biffy................OMG!!!!!!!

However the character and goodness or bad flaws of a particular person is really all I see.
My buddy here found his white privilege and moved out of the victimHOOD, thus becoming his own business owner. I must admit that in 2008 he did vote for Obama, but then after we started talking, he quickly changed to a Libertarian/Conservative like me. We are brothers from other mothers..

20190825_203003.jpg

Guilting White people into Submission while enraging weak minded miniorites to hate and attack whites to cause chaos that the globalists and libs use to rob and funnel money around with.

Exactly that. The Great Redistribution of Wealth is not a conspiracy theory. It's just commies doing commie shit.

Blacks are 14% of the populace. When I tune into 2021 popular television/er whatever... Blacks are magically a majority out of a sudden represented 90% of the time. Excuse me? BECAUSE LIBERAL SAY SO? Magic voodo groupthink.

Last edited:

Recognizing that there are reasons that black people don't score so well on tests or get decent jobs, and those reason have to do with things that happened in the past, isn't guilt. We didn't do those things, our great-great-great-great grandfathers did.
Recognizing that there are reasons that black people don't score so well on tests or get decent jobs,

Only if they vote Democrat... See post above that proves you wrong.

Black people don't score so well on tests or get decent jobs? How racist of you to perpetuate such a stereotype. There are also plenty of white, yellow, and red people who don't score so well on tests or get decent jobs too.

"The Real Reason Kanye Is A C°°n" ~Mechee X

'Jesse Lee Peterson Earns another C°°n Award w/ Vicki Dillard'

"Jesse Lee Peterson gets DRAGGED by Black Revolutionary Gazi Kodzo"

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

Unjustifiéd_White_Guilt.jpg
ProBlackDiscriminati.jpg

According to information published online Vicki Dillard is a convicted felon who spent time in prison for defrauding her neighbors of more than a million dollars.

According to Comments published online Michelle Kulczyk, aka MecheeX has a Criminal Record that I am unable to confirm due to multiple aliases.

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Last edited:
Black people don't score so well on tests or get decent jobs? How racist of you to perpetuate such a stereotype. There are also plenty of white, yellow, and red people who don't score so well on tests or get decent jobs too.

I took the USPS test to try and get a job at the post office. I passed with a total 95+ score, which is what they told me I needed in order to be considered for a job with them. I was never contacted for any of the positions I put in for.

After having to deal with postal employees for a good deal of my life after that, I realized I was LIED to...........it became overwhelmingly obvious by then to me, that they wanted to weed out all the intelligent people with those dumbshit tests they give, in favor of brain dead fuktards that can't read, can't write, and don't know the difference between their asshole and their mouth.....much less how to put something as simple as an addressed letter into the mailbox of the same address!!!! USPS is full of morons, retards, fuktards, douchebags, lazy welfare check riders, and POS that got the job JUST because of their color!!

So yeah, I've had firsthand experience in decades of this kind of thing. Companies figured out what the USPS was doing, and then they ALL got the "bright idea" that they all needed to do it as well.

Have you ever really seen red or yellow people?

Forum List

Back