Loudoun County is forcing parents to sign an NDA-style form to view its controversial CRT curriculum

The School board couldn't keep the transgender rape thing quiet. Whatever made them think they could keep this quiet? Morons on parade.
The bigger question is if there is nothing wrong with the curriculum why does it need to be kept quiet?

The larger question here is that do you guys even know what CRT is?

Or are you going to continue being race baited by Tucker Carlson.

Republicans used to run on abolishing the Department of Education.

What happened?

Republicans used to run on abolishing the Department of Education.

What happened?
They quit having to when Donny appointed the Amway lady with no education experience and only liking private schools. It will probably start back up.

Yes I do. I read the book by Derrick Bell 20 years ago.

None of this stuff you guys are talking about has anything to do with it.

But your opposition and attempts to use the system to stop what yo perceive it is from being taught proves and validates the premise of the theory.

There is hope if the citizens vote the bastards out of office. If that doesn't happen, well then I guess they'll get the school board (gov't) they deserve.
Of course that requires getting control over the election process to make sure it's not leftist-rigged, as many, if not most, elections in American are bound to be, at this point.

The larger question here is that do you guys even know what CRT is?

Or are you going to continue being race baited by Tucker Carlson.
It is what thousands of parents all over America have SEEN &HEARD on their kids computer monitors, and enraged them enough to go to school board hearings and rake the boards over the coals for. That's more than enough.

Do YOU know what the parents have been saying ? I do.

I'd let the wife sign, then disseminate it to all interested parties myself. :auiqs.jpg:
Every word of that clandestine satanism should be published immediately, and let the whole world see it. No such thing as "not a public event", with respect to a PUBLIC school system.

EVERYTHING should be public. Now more than ever, and especially with rogues like the Southern Poverty Law Center, Racial Equity Tools, and Committee for Children involved. This whole thing stinks to the sky, just from the mention of those organizations.

And these goon-loons should not be permitted to say what is "not permitted". They are supposed to be working for the parents, with the parents calling the shots.

Yes I do. I read the book by Derrick Bell 20 years ago.

None of this stuff you guys are talking about has anything to do with it.

But your opposition and attempts to use the system to stop what yo perceive it is from being taught proves and validates the premise of the theory.
BULLSHIT! It is as racist as anything has ever been since the end of slavery. It is anti-white people, anti-police, anti-USA, and other ills. A non-disclosure agreement is a COVER-UP of wrongdoing, and everybody knows it. You approve of it, because you are part of the anti-white racism that sickeningly pervades the looney left in this country.

Guys with disgusting ideas like yours are on the way out, and this whole issue is an overplay of the hand by Democrats, that is eating them alive right now.

Forum List

Back