"White flight." Racist or not?

this about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

now because you move out an area you might not FEEL SAFE in you are labeled a racist

Maybe the guberment will pass a law saying you can't move unless you ask them permission first

I'd rather be called a "racist" than to come home to a beaten wife:

now because you move out an area you might not FEEL SAFE in you are labeled a racist

Maybe the guberment will pass a law saying you can't move unless you ask them permission first

A White thug beating your wife is better? Have you even considered THAT possibility?

"White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions."

My opinion- It's just another made up idea so racism can stay alive and white people can be blamed.
Not racist. Speaking from a metro detroit perspective i use to think it was wrong but now not 100% sure anymore. When crime goes up and property values go down im wondering why we can't ask them not to follow us again when we pick up and move away like we did in Detroit in the 1970s. Whites left Detroit and the place went to shit. Now theyre moving out to the burbs and I'm worried its happening again.

I think the secret is instead of all the blacks moving to one city and ruining it we spread them around. A lot moved to my neighboring town and the city I use to work in but I believe we have spread them around enough where no one community is going to be taken over and run down.

Oh and I just saw a news piece where big brother big sister is making a big push in Detroit. I believe we can fix this but blacks are going to have to do alot more for themselves. They can't expect whitey to do much more than we have. You're sort of on your own at this point.

A White thug beating your wife is better? Have you even considered THAT possibility?

The odds are against that happening. Check the FBI crime statistics and you'll see for yourself. Or ... remain blind to the facts. Your choice.

The odds are against that happening. Check the FBI crime statistics and you'll see for yourself. Or ... remain blind to the facts. Your choice.

FBI crime stats say whites rape and do other violent crimes against other whites. Post the stats you are claiming show a different story.

FBI crime stats say whites rape and do other violent crimes against other whites. Post the stats you are claiming show a different story.

All races commit crimes but young, black males have grabbed the lion's share. Again ... I don't create the facts ... I just report them.

All races commit crimes but young, black males have grabbed the lion's share. Again ... I don't create the facts ... I just report them.

You just created your own "facts" when you said the odds were against a white thug beating you. The problem is that the exact opposite is actually a real fact. Try reporting that.

You're assuming without any basis in fact. However, the lineage quoted in the Gospel states that any Egyptian blood in the family was from the lineage of Ishmael, not Isaac. Hebrews are distant cousins with Arabs, not blood relatives.
The only people assuming are those that assume they were not Black. You cant get Black people from white people. However you can go the other way. Since the Bible never mentions a color change in the Hebrews, what makes you think they were white?

That is a very racist statement.
My guess is you assume curly hair means black heritage, but I have an uncle with hair like a red Brillo pad but his skin is pink and covered with freckles. His mother was Native American too. His brother has a permanent tan and black hair. Guess your theory was wrong.
Why is it racist that they were Black but not racist if they were white? :laugh:

Who said anything about curly hair? Sounds like your uncle has some Black heritage. Guess your theory is wrong.

You claimed a white person can't have a black ancestor. I told you you were full of it.

It tickles me when I read posts from black supremacy advocates. They're no less ignorant than your typical Klan member.

I can only assume you are just such a person because all you seem to want to talk about is about how blacks are so good and whites are so fucked up. You must be really boring in person.
Where did I claim that? I said you cant get a Black person from a white one. Doesnt matter if you think I'm full of it. Its just a fact of science that you cant get a Black person from a white one.

It tickles me when I read posts from white supremacy advocates who assume the Hebrews were white with not a shred of evidence. You are just as ignorant as your KKK brethren.

It's because whites wouldn't want to go backwards. You said that white people can come from black people. That's called moving up.

Well, now...Where is that southern enclave of Black enterprise, Atlanta, Georgia? You mean to tell me that Whites there live in peace and harmony with Blacks of the same social class? That is what your list suggests.
Don't be silly. Atlanta is a very dangerous city. It is simply not as segregated.
Don't be obtuse. I was discussing the fact that Atlanta is NOT on the list of the ten worst cities in America. That is significant since it is run by Blacks. That means they are doing some damn good managing there; better than a lot of White run cities.
I was not being obtuse. After all, I did not contend that anyone lives in peace and harmony in any American large city, especially those with large black populations.

Atlanta, 6th most dangerous city: Crime in Atlanta - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I did not CONTEND that either! The list posted by your confidant and friend, Meathead, showing the most segregated US cities, did not list Atlanta. Dangerous or not, it is STILL managed better than many White run cities...GOT THAT? Do you understand now?

It's the 6th most dangerous city and you contend that means it's run well? About the only thing it's being run is into the ground. Been there lately.

"White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions."

My opinion- It's just another made up idea so racism can stay alive and white people can be blamed.
While white flight could be termed bigoted there is no way its racist. There is no disadvantage to Blacks if whites move away. If white people dont want to live by Black people let them move.

Really? Detroit is doing soooo well right now....
What does that have to do with my post? Black and white people moved away from Detroit after the jobs left.

Apparently the blacks stayed since the latest census numbers show it being over 82% black and only slightly over 10% white.

Back to the topic guys - for the rest, take it to the Flame Zone.

You just created your own "facts" when you said the odds were against a white thug beating you. The problem is that the exact opposite is actually a real fact. Try reporting that.

I'm 54. I've lived in predominantly white neighborhoods for most of my life. But the burglaries and property crimes that have taken place against me have been almost exclusively committed by non-whites. When I was a kid, the two or three times I was physically attacked was by bigger and older Hispanics. There ... there's your facts.

It's the 6th most dangerous city and you contend that means it's run well? About the only thing it's being run is into the ground. Been there lately.
The conversation was between Meathead and me. We were discussing the list he posted citing the ten most SEGREGATED cities. Off the top of my head I brought to his attention the fact that Atlanta, a black run city, was NOT on that list. In contrasting Atlanta and Detroit I noted that Atlanta was nowhere near as badly managed . Further, Atlanta is managed better than some White run cities.

My source indicates Atlanta is 9th on the list of Most Dangerous Cities in the USA. That does not equate to poor management or governance. It is nothing like Detroit or White run failing cities like Stockton, CA. do you understand now?

If your idea of White Fight is as a tactic to avoid crime, perhaps it is YOU who should be reviewing the FBI statistical data. Look at the numbers again. Your wife is far more likely to be attacked, raped or killed by a white person than a black one. And that goes for YOU too!

I'm 54. I've lived in predominantly white neighborhoods for most of my life. But the burglaries and property crimes that have taken place against me have been almost exclusively committed by non-whites. When I was a kid, the two or three times I was physically attacked was by bigger and older Hispanics. There ... there's your facts.
Those may be facts to you but to me your claims are all anecdotal.

plus they bring our real estate down.
I don't think if Lebron james or Kobe Bryant moved into your neighborhood the real estate prices would go down. If anything, they would go UP!

But when Shaquanda with her five illegitimate bastard kids does because government programs allow her to buy something she can't maintain, it does.
The sub-prime scam was over a long time ago. Didn't you know? I am curious about one thing, though. Where do all those WHITE Shaquandas live in your neighborhood? YEAH THESE PEOPLE:::::::::::

familybytentgrannylargewebview.jpg

So you refuse to enrich our life by befriending middle class Black Christians such as these?

black%20middle%20class.jpg

Forum List

Back