White fans were entertained by Black athletes a day after a racist killed Black people in Buffalo — "this is what white supremacy looks like"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Take away white fans, and you'll see your multi-million dollar contracts disappear.
Maybe white fans should stop supporting basketball and football, and just watch bowling and Hockey.

"Sports only serve as an escape from society if you’re white."

You can be sure that Jayson Tatum and Chris Paul have more than Game 7 wins and losses on their mind after this weekend.​

Sports only serve as an escape from society if you’re white.

A long time ago, in 2020, this country was in the midst of what White America deemed a “racial awakening.” The fact that they called it that was all the proof anyone needed to realize that it was less of an awakening and more of an oxymoron.

Take away white fans, and you'll see your multi-million dollar contracts disappear.
Maybe white fans should stop supporting basketball and football, and just watch bowling and Hockey.

When your brain formed what happened?

Nahhhhh... be fair... Blacks represent 13% of the population, so... 13% of all pro sports teams should be black... and 16% Hispanic... etc...

An NBA that is 13% Black? Sounds like great fun. After all.. a team should look like their paid fans... :laugh:

Black athletes should all refuse to perform. Out of protest, they should all walk out. That'll teach whitey.

So? The answer is reverse affirmative action. Start forcing teams to hire white folks and the problem is solved. Then they don't have to feel bad so many blacks are entertaining whites.

Or the answer is telling white people to stop watching sports so your teams can all go bankrupt.

They need to decide. Do they want money? Or no money?

Jokes on them, I don't watch sports.

I used to but then it became all about just a few players on teach being the star and everytime they opened their mouth dumb shit fell out and I got less interested.

Then when pro sports started in with all the racism shit I quit watching entirely.

Forum List

Back