So it Was Mass Murder. NIH's Own Site Says Hydroxychloroquine "Effective Consistently" in Treating COVID, All Those Millions Didn't Have to Die

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Repeat. N. I. H. But emergency use authorization of vaccines depends on there being no alternative treatments.

FDA:

"FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives."

"Hydroxychloroquine is effective, and consistently so when provided early, for COVID-19: a systematic review"

"We examined the studies for efficacy, time of administration and safety. HCQ was found to be consistently effective against COVID-19 when provided early in the outpatient setting. It was also found to be overall effective in inpatient studies. No unbiased study found worse outcomes with HCQ use. No mortality or serious safety adverse events were found. HCQ is consistently effective against COVID-19 when provided early in the outpatient setting, it is overall effective against COVID-19, it has not produced worsening of disease and it is safe."

Fauci: HCQ not effective

LA doctor seeing success with hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19​

Sadly, tragically, libtards will still not see what has been done to them or why.

If groomercrats were serious about stopping covid, they would attack it at every angle like they do America.

Groomercrats still fight to limit Americans knowledge and access to treatments.

Groomercrats want permanent mask mandates, vaccine mandates, booster mandates, and lockdowns.

Groomercrats love their covid, their masks, and their chains. They no longer have to take personal responsibility for their lives Big Brother tells them everything.

Sorry bout taht,

1. The hospitals turned into death camps.
2. People died because help was denied.
3. *And no ones to blame, and nothing can be done.*
4. Over a million people died to get rid of Trump.
5. Those responsible will not get away with it, *FOREVER*.
6. In the end, they will pay dearly.
7. G-D is not blind as to what happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout taht,

1. The hospitals turned into death camps.
2. People died because help was denied.
3. *And no ones to blame, and nothing can be done.*
4. Over a million people died to get rid of Trump.
5. Those responsible will not get away with it, *FOREVER*.
6. In the end, they will pay dearly.
7. G-D is not blind as to what happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Mask and forcing people indoors was meant to spread the infection.

You are safer outside with lots of people then inside with a few. People touch contaminated surfaces then touch their mask and that helps infect people.

Mask and forcing people indoors was meant to spread the infection.

You are safer outside with lots of people then inside with a few. People touch contaminated surfaces then touch their mask and that helps infect people.

I can't believe you still see people outside with masks. Even inside is stupid but outside is hilarious. Like, people riding bikes! :auiqs.jpg:

Folks, I had to bite my tongue today. Some douche was arguing with apparently his friend about Fauci guiding us through the AIDS thing and two pandemics. I was walking by and came this close to telling the douche the facts. Fauci was wrong about AIDS for decades and he was wrong about the Fauci Flu he financed with one of his many biolabs around the world.

Forum List

Back