White Culture

That because white racists live using a double standard. Those white gangsters are even worse thugs than the nickle and dime blacks you guys bitch about. White liberalnHuffington Post writers aren't excused from racism.

So please if you would sir, tell me this:

Who are all those racist white gangsters, white thugs, and white hoodlums who are shooting all those black and Hispanic children in the playgrounds of every Democrat-held shithole in this country?

Can you name even one of them?

So please if you would sir, tell me this:

Who are all those racist white gangsters, white thugs, and white hoodlums who are shooting all those black and Hispanic children in the playgrounds of every Democrat-held shithole in this country?

Can you name even one of them?
This is about white criminals. Stop diverting and deal with the topic.

Because whites are getting shot up just as much.

Why would you want to waste time discussing the thugs of 50,60,70 years ago?
Wouldn't it be more productive to discuss the thugs of today in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York?
We are discussing the thugs that supply Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York.

They are white.

So are white criminals a big problem in your neighborhood? They aren't in mine.

Your motives are too easy to see through. Sure, movies music, and television has their share of glorification of white criminality. But they're only fiction. We're not living out the dream.

We are discussing the thugs that supply Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York.

They are white.
For the most part you are talking about fictional characters from decades ago.
Can you link us to the data that shows whitey is FORCING DaShawn to shoot LaQuan in the head in Chicago?

So are white criminals a big problem in your neighborhood? They aren't in mine.

Your motives are too easy to see through. Sure, movies music, and television has their share of glorification of white criminality. But they're only fiction. We're not living out the dream.
Stop lying to yourself white boy. There is all kinds of crime going on in the white community.

How abput we stop deflecting and talk about white culture in the United States. Because you have a film about Africa, so let's look at what kinds of brutal fighting was caused by whites:

Perhaps you should step off your high horse.
YouTube is full of info about african atrocities,as is the internet.

Stop lying to yourself white boy. There is all kinds of crime going on in the white community.

Dude, I'm old enough to be your daddy. See all those high-yellow black chicks and passers? I did that. :laughing0301:

For the most part you are talking about fictional characters from decades ago.
Can you link us to the data that shows whitey is FORCING DaShawn to shoot LaQuan in the head in Chicago?
No. And this thread is not about blacks shooting each other in Chicago. But it is about those Olympic gymnasts and other little girls getting molested by an old white man. Or the young white girls raped by Jeffrey Epstain and Gislane Maxwell. Or the white mom who murdeted her children. I can keep going. This is about what whites do. I understand you can't face the truth, but it's here.

No. And this thread is not about blacks shooting each other in Chicago. But it is about those Olympic gymnasts and other little girls getting molested by an old white man. Or the young white girls raped by Jeffrey Epstain and Gislane Maxwell. Or the white mom who murdeted her children. I can keep going. This is about what whites do. I understand you can't face the truth, but it's here.

Funny that you didn't mention Joe Biden among those perverts. :04:

True.
There are lots of disgusting filthy pieces of liberal white dogshit.

Why does rock and roll do it?

Whites have made up a lie about blacks. There is no one black I know who glorifies criminals. Blacks as a whole get branded by a small number then you whites want us to make exceptions for white people and consider how not all whites are this or that. Well not all blacks celebrate thugs, nor do all blacks look at a prison sentence as a badge of honor. We all aren't on welfare, we all are not dropouts, and we all are not calling out white racists or condemning the continuing systemic racism in America because we have been unsuccessful and want to blame whites because we failed. So until whites here start considering these things instead of what goes on here now, I am going to do to whites what they do to us.

Blacks are constantly canonizing black criminals.
You come from the wez dinna see nuffins culture. You have Traygone Martin,George Floyd,Michael Brown and host of other criminals you elevate to hero statis.
While white have no problem saying a white criminal deserves what gets.

Perhaps you should step off your high horse.
YouTube is full of info about african atrocities,as is the internet.

No, I don't need to step of a motherfucking thing. This entire forum has been whites like you talking racist bullshit. I am talking about America, not Africa and Youtube is full o stories of white atrocities in Africa or African atrocities funded by whites. So this thread is about American white culture. Man up.

True.
There are lots of disgusting filthy pieces of liberal white dogshit.
There are just as many disgusting filthy pieces of right wing white dogshit.

You are one of them.

The only gunshot victim in my area for at least 15 years was was a 16 year old white girl who was shot in the head by one of your brothers.
He took her purse which had a grand total of $20 bucks in it.

Yeah ...your here George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while his buddies ransacked her place.
George Floyd did no such thing, but this is not about George Floyd nor is he my hero. Seems that you racists are a bunch of pussies that can't face the truth about your own culture.

Forum List

Back