White Culture

No, I don't need to step of a motherfucking thing. This entire forum has been whites like you talking racist bullshit. I am talking about America, not Africa and Youtube is full o stories of white atrocities in Africa or African atrocities funded by whites. So this thread is about American white culture. Man up.

Wait a minute...
You just said we we're talking about Americans,are there no black Americans.
And then you bring up white atrocities in Africa so thats now fair game sambo.

The only gunshot victim in my area for at least 15 years was was a 16 year old white girl who was shot in the head by one of your brothers.
He took her purse which had a grand total of $20 bucks in it.
Yeah right. Anothher standard white racist story. Much like the story of how your company hired blacks but they never could find a black who could do the job. Or the story of the only white kid in a black school who gets beat up all the time.

This is about American white culture. All of America. Because in my Area the only gunshot victims in the past decade were 3 whites shot up by two white men.

George Floyd did no such thing, but this is not about George Floyd nor is he my hero. Seems that you racists are a bunch of pussies that can't face the truth about your own culture.

Like I said..you belong to the "wez dinna se nuffins" culture when it comes to black crime.
I can post a bunch more links if you'd like.

Wait a minute...
You just said we we're talking about Americans,are there no black Americans.
And then you bring up white atrocities in Africa so thats now fair game sambo.
No cracker I didn't. I just said that you tube has white atrocities in Africa. This thread is about American white culture. You can't face that so you want to divert and use Africa.

Why does rock and roll do it?

Whites have made up a lie about blacks. There is no one black I know who glorifies criminals. Blacks as a whole get branded by a small number then you whites want us to make exceptions for white people and consider how not all whites are this or that. Well not all blacks celebrate thugs, nor do all blacks look at a prison sentence as a badge of honor. We all aren't on welfare, we all are not dropouts, and we all are not calling out white racists or condemning the continuing systemic racism in America because we have been unsuccessful and want to blame whites because we failed. So until whites here start considering these things instead of what goes on here now, I am going to do to whites what they do to us.
I can't speak for rock and roll, only because I know of the oldies, like from the 1950s and such. I remember nothing about crime being the focal point of songs in that era, but I could be wrong.

What you could be referencing is heavy metal, or any of the other metal subgenres. This I can speak for. The vast majority of the songs out there are angry at people who have hurt them in the past, or are songs warning them of their mental instability. Whatever the case may be, I am a fan of both metal and rap. (Straight outta Compton being a favorite)

As for not calling out white American racists... That is all we are doing any more. Racism here, racism there, racism everywhere. I thought you'd be delighted with all of the scandals, controversies, etc. of white people accused of being racist. It means we're getting somewhere aren't we?

The fact is, unless bullets stop being fired from metaphorical guns, we can't ever have a racism free society. White people still need some work, that's a fact, and there are black people that need some work. There are Asians and Hispanics and Native Americans, and all sorts of people who need some work. That is also a fact. If we all can just work on ourselves without rushing to impale someone metaphorically for something they have done in the past, than I think we can turn out much better as a society.

What's done is done, and I cannot help what has happened 100 years ago, or 150, or 200, or so on and so forth. Neither can you. Neither of us can change Americas dark past. We can only shine a light on a brighter future, where blacks and whites and asians, and hispanics, or whatever can walk together without strife and anguish over the actions of a few ignorant buffoons.

Like I said..you belong to the "wez dinna se nuffins" culture when it comes to black crime.
I can post a bunch more links if you'd like.

No one gives a fuck what your ignorant what ass says. This thread is not aboit Floyd. But you can't face the truth.

I can't speak for rock and roll, only because I know of the oldies, like from the 1950s and such. I remember nothing about crime being the focal point of songs in that era, but I could be wrong.

What you could be referencing is heavy metal, or any of the other metal subgenres. This I can speak for. The vast majority of the songs out there are angry at people who have hurt them in the past, or are songs warning them of their mental instability. Whatever the case may be, I am a fan of both metal and rap. (Straight outta Compton being a favorite)

As for not calling out white American racists... That is all we are doing any more. Racism here, racism there, racism everywhere. I thought you'd be delighted with all of the scandals, controversies, etc. of white people accused of being racist. It means we're getting somewhere aren't we?

The fact is, unless bullets stop being fired from metaphorical guns, we can't ever have a racism free society. White people still need some work, that's a fact, and there are black people that need some work. There are Asians and Hispanics and Native Americans, and all sorts of people who need some work. That is also a fact. If we all can just work on ourselves without rushing to impale someone metaphorically for something they have done in the past, than I think we can turn out much better as a society.

What's done is done, and I cannot help what has happened 100 years ago, or 150, or 200, or so on and so forth. Neither can you. Neither of us can change Americas dark past. We can only shine a light on a brighter future, where blacks and whites and asians, and hispanics, or whatever can walk together without strife and anguish over the actions of a few ignorant buffoons.
You can soeak for rap, but you can't speak for rock and roll. How conveneint.

I get tired of you peckerwoods and your games.

"What's done is done, and I cannot help what has happened 100 years ago, or 150, or 200, or so on and so forth. Neither can you. Neither of us can change Americas dark past. We can only shine a light on a brighter future, where blacks and whites and asians, and hispanics, or whatever can walk together without strife and anguish over the actions of a few ignorant buffoons."

You can help what happens now. And organized white crime happens right now. So stop making excuses and pretending this is about the past.

"What's done is done, and I cannot help what has happened 100 years ago, or 150, or 200, or so on and so forth. Neither can you. Neither of us can change Americas dark past. We can only shine a light on a brighter future, where blacks and whites and asians, and hispanics, or whatever can walk together without strife and anguish over the actions of a few ignorant buffoons."

You can help what happens now. And organized white crime happens right now. So stop making excuses and pretending this is about the past.

Than STFU about reparations and how bad you're treated.

Why are you running from the thread topic white boy?

You get boring real quick.
It's always the same with you,claim whites are the real criminals when statistics show just the opposite.
You dont understand percentages and that of course makes it difficult to carry on a conversation.
It's like arguing with a chimpanzee fer fucks sake.

There are just as many disgusting filthy pieces of right wing white dogshit.

You are one of them.
hahaha...check out all these right-wingers.
8fcsk2a6j7p61.jpg

Is that why white men beat their wives?

Another example of the white racist double standard.

Black men abuse their women every bit as much. If not more. It is a cultural thing with black men, a deviant thing with white men.

We put them in prison, you write songs about how great they are.

Forum List

Back