Witchfinder General

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Im not sure if this was a Hammer horror film but a lot of the actors are stock actors.

A loon travels the land in civil war England searching out witches and is paid for by simple minded locals. Its mental. Law and order has broken down and it proved fertile ground for unscrupulous grifters.
But this actually happened. He was a real historical character who made his living killing folk that he designated as witches.
As I watched it I got the uncomfortable feeling that it could have been set in the present day. We have not evolved in 400 years.

Check out the discussions about "groomers" or the activities of grifters like Moms 4 Threesomes. There are still grifters able to prey on the utter stupidity of simple country folk.
When will things change ?
Vincen Price plays the Witchfinder.

Im not sure if this was a Hammer horror film but a lot of the actors are stock actors.

A loon travels the land in civil war England searching out witches and is paid for by simple minded locals. Its mental. Law and order has broken down and it proved fertile ground for unscrupulous grifters.
But this actually happened. He was a real historical character who made his living killing folk that he designated as witches.
As I watched it I got the uncomfortable feeling that it could have been set in the present day. We have not evolved in 400 years.

Check out the discussions about "groomers" or the activities of grifters like Moms 4 Threesomes. There are still grifters able to prey on the utter stupidity of simple country folk.
When will things change ?
Vincen Price plays the Witchfinder.
1712009024718.png

Forum List

Back