White Culture

I’m not following the point here… can you elaborate?
I'm a man who has read all the racist bullshit in here about black culture and thuggery like it doesn't exist in white culture. The very things black get ponded on by racists here about such as gun and drugs are controlled by whites and distributed or sold into black communities by white wholesellers such as the thugs in this film.

Pssst: I don't want to be the one the break the bad news to IM2, but would someone tell him the phrase "Thug Culture" wasn't thought up to describe the typical behavior of white folks?

Even the white liberal Huffington Post gets that...

Why Thug Culture Is Actually Our Inner-City Problem
That because white racists live using a double standard. Those white gangsters are even worse thugs than the nickle and dime blacks you guys bitch about. White liberalnHuffington Post writers aren't excused from racism.

Not to start a big argument here but those people in the video would not be considered white where I grew up. Meaning no offense to anyone.
They are white all over America.

???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is totally irrelevant ---those are FACTS--undeniable facts
..but, if you want to know--the blacks and left want you to believe WHITES are the ONLY evil race...they CONSTANTLY spread lies --it's an injustice ...maybe you don't care about injustice, but I do
I think you’re full of shit so I guess I don’t see the same injustices as you

• Love
Reactions: IM2
"but, if you want to know--the blacks and left want you to believe WHITES are the ONLY evil race...they CONSTANTLY spread lies --it's an injustice ...maybe you don't care about injustice, but I do"

This idiot is part of the problem.

I'm a man who has read all the racist bullshit in here about black culture and thuggery like it doesn't exist in white culture. The very things black get ponded on by racists here about such as gun and drugs are controlled by whites and distributed or sold into black communities by white wholesellers such as the thugs in this film.
No doubt many whites glorify the mob and many blacks glorify thug life, especially in the entertainment industry. I guess I’m not seeing the point of what you’re wanting to discuss

No doubt many whites glorify the mob and many blacks glorify thug life, especially in the entertainment industry. I guess I’m not seeing the point of what you’re wanting to discuss

You have seen my point. The fact that whites glorify thug life, which is what the mob is.

If we can go by that definition, why does Rap music for the most part celebrate sex, crime, murder, and other stuff?

A movie about white criminals doesn't mean that white culture as a whole adores white criminals. In fact we hate white criminals just as much as black criminals.

My grandfather was friends with Junior Krippelbauer, head of one of Philadelphia notorious K&A gang crews of the 1960s and 1970s. My grandfather found out bout it and never spoke to him or of him again. He loathed what his friend did. They were both white, and my grandfather did not celebrate the actions of the man he worked beside in Pennsylvania coal pits since they were kids.
Why does rock and roll do it?

Whites have made up a lie about blacks. There is no one black I know who glorifies criminals. Blacks as a whole get branded by a small number then you whites want us to make exceptions for white people and consider how not all whites are this or that. Well not all blacks celebrate thugs, nor do all blacks look at a prison sentence as a badge of honor. We all aren't on welfare, we all are not dropouts, and we all are not calling out white racists or condemning the continuing systemic racism in America because we have been unsuccessful and want to blame whites because we failed. So until whites here start considering these things instead of what goes on here now, I am going to do to whites what they do to us.

You have seen my point. The fact that whites glorify thug life, which is what the mob is.
True, there is a fascination in every culture for the outlaws. That’s been around since the early days with Billy the Kid, ninjas, even story’s like Robin Hood

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
True, there is a fascination in every culture for the outlaws. That’s been around since the early days with Billy the Kid, ninjas, even story’s like Robin Hood
True.

How abput we stop deflecting and talk about white culture in the United States. Because you have a film about Africa, so let's look at what kinds of brutal fighting was caused by whites:

Why would you want to waste time discussing the thugs of 50,60,70 years ago?
Wouldn't it be more productive to discuss the thugs of today in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York?

Forum List

Back