White couple gives birth to black baby, Wife blames husbands coffee drinking

My wife gave birth to an Asian baby. I believe her though. I do eat too much sweet and sour chicken.

Babies got mixed up in the hospital. Some black couple now has a white baby. Boy, is that kid ever gonna be confused growing up.

Boy, is that kid ever gonna be confused growing up.

Yeah. Having loving parents can really mess a kid up...

343AC2D400000578-3595076-image-m-50_1463501065031.jpg

Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.

I am in no, way, shape, or style a liberal.
Commie bastard.

Au contraire ... I abhor the collective. I am liberal in the classical sense, like John Locke and Adam Smith. I believe in civil liberties and economic freedom outside of collectivism.

In today's modern parlance, that makes me a conservative. A Libertarian if you will.

However, the irony is not lost on me of libertarians creating a political collective.

Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.

Commie bastard.

Au contraire ... I abhor the collective. I am liberal in the classical sense, like John Locke and Adam Smith. I believe in civil liberties and economic freedom outside of collectivism.

In today's modern parlance, that makes me a conservative. A Libertarian if you will.

However, the irony is not lost on me of libertarians creating a political collective.

^If true, you're the 1st male one here I've seen. Liberals are in extremely short supply these days.

Commie bastard.

^If true, you're the 1st male one here I've seen. Liberals are in extremely short supply these days.

We don't breed in captivity.

Forum List

Back